Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally...something to ride!!  (Read 13123 times)
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2008, 10:48:06 AM »

The last pic
pancho07yfz450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2008, 11:13:54 AM »

Nice ride. We talk up at the Motoplex back in March. Your buddy brought your little girls quad out to the park and parked right next to us. I had the Blue yfz with the blue hypers that your friend was mad cause someone else had the same color rims LOL. Good luck with it. We have to get together at croom and ride.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2008, 06:00:05 PM »

I'm probably going to be there this Sunday. You can call me if you want to meet up.

(727)204-0883 Chino
pancho07yfz450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2008, 06:35:25 PM »

Can't go on Sunday. I'm going tomorrow. Maybe next weekend. My brother is getting his KFX400 back from Mike at ATP some time this week. The bike is a 434 know. He thinks he can keep up with me now Wink, will see.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2008, 07:14:05 PM »

Don't underestimate those modded 400's, they can be fast. I actually wanted a modded KFX, but I couldn't afford it. It's also not the quad, but the rider!!
pancho07yfz450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2008, 08:43:04 PM »

Don't underestimate those modded 400's, they can be fast. I actually wanted a modded KFX, but I couldn't afford it. It's also not the quad, but the rider!!

That is true. Its all about the rider.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2008, 09:24:17 PM »

With the bike coming back from ATP.. Expect it to run like a champ..Dont be surprised when it pulls on your 450.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2008, 12:30:41 AM »

I got someone doing a cam mod for me already. I'm getting some nerfs, and a steering stabilzer next. Steve's shop on 54th Ave. N. and Haines road is helping me out.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2008, 12:35:19 AM »

Hey Bill-Hoss400-I hope you don't trade your 400 for a Utility quad. Who's gonna keep up with me if we go to Chiefland?
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2008, 07:21:12 PM »

CHINO! awesome that your on a quad again man!! I didn't get your message until late friday night so i didn't want to call back. Randall told me this morning that you couldnt ride today also (we went to croom) but we DEFINITELY gotta do some riding soon! I wont lie, i was pretty excited when i got your v-mail! I only had to deal with no quad for a few months, you waited much longer than that, so im glad to see your back on four wheels again! We'll all do some riding at croom, you gonna try and do any XC racing this season?

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2008, 08:18:02 PM »

Probably no racing for a while. I still have some stiffness in my neck from the accident, so I have to take it easy for at least another 6 to 8 months. You know I had to contact my old riding crew. I'm just happy I finally got another quad.
   My Tahoe was totalled, now I have a mini van with no trailer. I have to rely on someone else with a trailer for now, so I'm not fully mobile to ride whenever I want. I'm getting a hitch this week, but I don't know when I'll be able to get a trailer. AmericanRobster lives down the street from me and I can probably borrow his trailer. I was going to Croom tomorrow, but my ride backed out, so I may not even get to go. But we will definately hook up sooner or later.

(727)204-0883 Chino
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 05:55:16 PM by ScratchupBangupBoy » Logged
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2008, 05:56:16 PM »

Anyone have some nerf bars they want to let go for cheap? I'm also looking for a front bumper.
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2008, 09:37:34 PM »

I'll ask Racerx5. He has a few boxes of yfz parts he had on his old race bike.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2008, 10:08:26 PM »

I hope you bought an extra thick helmet and triple strength body armor. Wink

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2008, 08:23:57 AM »

I have a Shoei and all the gear. I don't play when it comes to riding gear. I've had a few good falls.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com