Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED a place in Palm Beach County.  (Read 3106 times)
ManleeBanshee

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 20, 2008, 08:27:36 PM »

I'm new here in Palm beach, and I'm not sure where to go. I'm not sure if this is a repost of another question, but I'm gonna ask anyway. I don't know ANY WHERE to go. I see patches of wilderness, but most of them are nature preservations. I am near jupiter, and Indiantown. Which I hear people talking about places around there, however I have no idea where any of them are located.. If any body can let me in on where some places are I would really appreciate it. Also, try to include some directions if possible. Thanks in advance.
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 08:35:43 PM »

i live in loxahatchee we go to L-cross theres no place to ride in palm beach what do you ride mud or trail or MX

http://l-cross.com/index2.html
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 08:38:26 PM by Turboderf » Logged
ManleeBanshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 08:49:51 PM »

I usually ride trails, since I have a banshee, its not much use in the mudd. Although, I have been known to stir up some mud patches myself Wink ... lol. Well, I've heard of L-cross, I just don't know where it is, or how to get there. I've also heard of some place called "Plant Bamboo"? I'm not sure where that is, or how to get there either.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 09:23:19 PM »

Lcross is still a lot of mud for a 2wd.  But I mean, you can definetly ride there, but it's nothing like a track or mx.  They do have a long trail ride, but they don't do it all the time.

L-cross is mainly a mudhole.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 09:36:02 PM »

the trails and mx track are open on sundays we may be going this weekend sunday send me a pm if you might want to go maybe we can hook up out there and do some riding ...riding at plant bamboo is all mud no trail and sport bike are not welcome just the mudders and trucks with big coolers its not for us
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 03:47:45 AM »

hey turbo, 4x4matt said he just was there on his 2wd (underhills).  he said the only thing is that if you speed around they stop you.  I'm not sure what happens, but he told me he was there...unless someone says otherwise, I heard it was fine.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com