Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSION: MUD - Okeechobee, FL  (Read 66215 times)
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2008, 04:46:37 PM »

I will be there, probably only for the day on saturday though!

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
palmbeach jesse

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2008, 08:25:49 AM »

Im gonna go sat... maybe stay till sunday....

Red Bomb 800Max, snorkle, pipe, radiator, 29.5s
Green Bomb 800Max, snorkle, radiator, 28s
Camo Rincon 680, 27s
fordkindofguy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2008, 06:28:20 PM »

can someone tell me if there is a admission fee for kids or not and if so how much
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2008, 08:18:47 PM »

good question.6 and under kids are free. Smiley
team_quad_green

Your gonna need SUM!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2008, 05:34:54 PM »

I cant wait all 3 of my machine are ready. I have my paddle tires ready to try skimming the pit after the bog. Remember the east coast dirty boys will be sponsoring the kids bog.

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2008, 07:38:12 PM »

I might go Sunday.
billabongcr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2008, 08:01:48 PM »

sure hope yall get some good pics and vids for us guys who cant get out there!!

2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2008, 07:44:06 AM »

there will be a video available soon after this event at (atvsgonewildonline.com}.
XFactor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2008, 06:45:18 PM »

I'm going ...can't wait it's only 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

Team BuckedUp Mud Racing #86
e.c.dirtyboy slick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2008, 11:31:26 AM »

Hay all, down to 1 day, cant wait, look forward to meeting a bunch of great folks, Rember that we would like to get the kids involved with Youth Bog, never to early to get the kids involved with good safe racing.
mad dog

See you on the trails. www.MADDOGRIDES.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2008, 04:21:02 PM »

Hay all, down to 1 day, cant wait, look forward to meeting a bunch of great folks, Remember that we would like to get the kids involved with Youth Bog, never to early to get the kids involved with good safe racing.
In some cases its the only time I can get my daughter out of the house away from the computer,Ipod,TV, and video games in the sun and enjoying the outdoors with her family you tell me what could be wrong with that. Thats what these people that don't know about us responsable riders. We just love the sport.WWW.MADDOGRIDES.COM  www.MADDOGRIDES.com

Man must ride to be free, once he has experienced freedom there is no other way.
www.MADDOGRIDES.com
e.c.dirtyboy slick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2008, 06:06:06 PM »

Mad Dog,

Hope to meet you and your family this weekend, we will have the East Coast Dirty Boys and East Coast Dirty Girls Trailers setup, stop by and say hi.

Steve AKA Slick.
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2008, 06:09:24 PM »

we will have lots of youngins to run in the races......WOOT WOOT!

see yall there
mad dog

See you on the trails. www.MADDOGRIDES.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2008, 06:18:02 PM »

Mad Dog,

Hope to meet you and your family this weekend, we will have the East Coast Dirty Boys and East Coast Dirty Girls Trailers setup, stop by and say hi.

Steve AKA Slick.
Sounds great! Looking forward to it.
www.MADDOGRIDES.com

* Small Andrew pic.gif (50.07 KB, 280x210 - viewed 400 times.)

Man must ride to be free, once he has experienced freedom there is no other way.
www.MADDOGRIDES.com
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2008, 09:34:54 AM »

from all of us at atvsgonewild we wish you all a safe and fun weekend.once again i would like to thank everyone in advance for all the support and advice in makeing the an event to remember.see you all there  Smiley
palmbeach jesse

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2008, 05:57:55 AM »

getting the cooler packed. Loading the atvs. see yall there at bout 8:30!!!!

Red Bomb 800Max, snorkle, pipe, radiator, 29.5s
Green Bomb 800Max, snorkle, radiator, 28s
Camo Rincon 680, 27s
ucfneed2ride
Supreme Member

'07 Brute Force 750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2008, 09:26:24 AM »

Loading up, will be out there in about an hour!

jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2008, 05:32:17 PM »

Just got back...1 bike flooded, same bike caught on fire.

I had a good time.  I thought it was going to be a lot different than it was, but there was a good turnout.  I was very displeased at the camping and the BUMPY and pothole filled entrance road.  There is definetly plenty of mud, and definetly plenty of water, enough to get yourself in trouble, just not what I'm used to.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2008, 07:05:36 PM »

Just got back...1 bike flooded, same bike caught on fire.

I had a good time.  I thought it was going to be a lot different than it was, but there was a good turnout.  I was very displeased at the camping and the BUMPY and pothole filled entrance road.  There is definetly plenty of mud, and definetly plenty of water, enough to get yourself in trouble, just not what I'm used to.

Any pics?

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2008, 07:11:35 PM »

Of the fire...no, it went up quickly and I was trying to start the bike, no cam around, we were wrenching.

I do have pics, just going to upload them tommorow, I woke up at 4:30 and drove for 2hrs each way..and rode all day.  Sorry, I can assure you they will be up tommorow.

Not to badmouth the place, it's alright for mediocere riders, which most people are.  But I like deep water and good mud, and there was only about 4 good pits that were worthy of going through twice.   We left no hole unridden, except a canal, and I was impressed by a few, but they need trucks or buggies to tear it up.  Thats why I prefer other places.

But as far as mission mud goes, A+, the crew was out in full effect and nice as can be.  I didn't enter the comp, I got lazy and never went back to the truck to get cash.  I would love to see another event hosted somewhere else though...C&R or L-Cross??? Maybe even Horse Hole?

08 Brute 750
Rare Earth Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2008, 10:12:47 PM »

Check it Cool

* TATER.JPG (6.9 KB, 199x149 - viewed 320 times.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 09:11:25 PM by Rare Earth Rider » Logged

Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2008, 11:28:18 AM »

had a great time.Underhills was a  great time and we had a pretty good bunch of people there too.Showers were all over and washdown stations with good water pressure.We had mudfest people come to our camp and offer us $20 entrance to mudfest and we just laffed.Some nerve to come into underhills and solicit people to come to his place and dropped the price to $20.Wow did he make a big mistake.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2008, 11:34:27 AM »

Wow! 20 dollars for mudfest!!!

We were talking to the ed, and he was saying how he wants more people like "us" to come up to his place, instead of these ****in stock trucks that just get stuck and complain.  He did kick a few out, which was aweosme, I've never seen any mudhole do that before, but he was happy to kick guys out that were complaining about the mud.

We were worried about the turnout, but there was no shortage of people.

Definetly a good event!

08 Brute 750
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2008, 05:36:37 PM »

Got back and it was very much worth it.....there was deep enough water in holes to play in.  some wayyyy over your bike if you dared to go.......it was great that the camping was spread out and you are not just on top of each other.  From reading the negative posts on here before i was geared up to go but had in my mind some different things.  All in all i saw NOTHING that warrented peoples negative posts on this place at all.  Only issue i had was the grass in camp could have been mowed.  but hell ive been to mudfest for the past 5 years both times a year with the same thing so it really wasnt a difference.  The showers every where was great.  Had the pleasure to watch a few big trucks get absoultely stuck.....i liked the difference in the riding areas if you wanted it,  competitions were a blast....swimming hole was nice and cool.  so just in MY OPINION......even if mudfest dropped there price to 30 dollars...( which they havent done in a long while)  i would chose all the above before going to play in the middle of a pasture. one hose for EVERYONE to use, no shade and you can not ride at night.  I hope that people continue to go to mudfest...that way both places wont be overcrowded and everything can be in control. 

I know our group wont be back there,  we are def headed to plant bamboo.

jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2008, 07:21:31 PM »

I liked the 4 spots I found, maybe there is more, but at bamboo there is the long deep hole, the deep hole in the back by the cows (which gets dangerous, we had a bike go under), and 2 of the little wheelie spots about rack deep.  There wasn't too much "mud" persay, more or less watery bottomless swamp, which I LOVE. 

It's hard for me to say a place is great to ride, I'm used to riding for free 30 mins away at holey lands, where it's open land and lots of rack high holes and plenty of swamp.  But overall, bamboo was alright.  I prefer the riding over at C&R and the camping at L-cross, i didn't camp at bamboo because of that.  I like to be back away from everyone camping.  Just me, and just my point of view.

I woudl definetly go back to bamboo, I said beofre, I was impressed by the deep holes, and it's wortht he drive and money.  I'm just not used to that kind of riding yet.

08 Brute 750
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com