Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSION: MUD - Okeechobee, FL  (Read 66287 times)
ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 09, 2008, 07:42:33 PM »

Ok, its official.  I'm pleased to announce that ATVS GONE WILD will be hosting the MISSION: MUD event at Plant Bamboo.  All the details can be found on our site www.atvsgonewildonline.com.  Spread the word and let's make this first (hopefully the first of many to come) event BIG!!!
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 09:10:36 PM »

looks like fun! I may compete!

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
Shotgun
Supreme Member

2003 Yamaha Kodiak, 2004 Suzuki Eiger, 2007 Seadoo

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 11:33:35 PM »

I'm going there on Sat. to check it out. Never been to Bamboo before.
billabongcr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 07:40:06 AM »

i cant get on the website while at work, what are the details? location? what days? price to get in? rules?

2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust
ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 08:53:42 AM »

Here are the details as listed on our site......

MISSION: MUD

Come join us for an event like no other at the Plant Bamboo (www.plantbamboo.com) property from Aug. 7th - 10th.  We have been moving earth and other natural resources at the site for weeks to build mud bog and quadcross courses designed for competition.  There are also several natural mud pits and water holes for entertainment.  Please contact us (www.atvsgonewildonline.com/Contacts.html) with any questions.  Vendors contact us for sign-up and additional information. Pics of the site will be coming soon!!!!

General Info:
  • Gates open at noon on Thursday (Aug. 7th) and close at 7pm on Sunday (Aug. 10th)
  • Admission is $20/day or $30 for the entire weekend
  • Separate Truck/Buggie and ATV riding areas and mud pits
  • Shower Stalls, Wash Stations, Pressure Cleaning, Bathroom Facilities, Vendors and plenty of Camping Areas
  • Free ATV Pressure Washing for those wearing an ATVS GONE WILD T-Shirt.  T-Shirts are $7 and can be purchased at the event or in advance by emailing us via www.atvsgonewildonline.com/Contacts.html

Directions:
We are located on Highway 714, just 3/4 miles west of the railroad tracks.  Look for the four bamboo poles with flags on the north side of the road.  There is also a large red mailbox with the address 27695 SW Martin Highway on the side, and you can see the barn from the road.

If you are driving in from the east, we are located 14 miles west of I-95.

If you are driving in from the west, we are located 2.4 miles east of the intersection of Highway 714 and Highway 710.

Rules:
  • No Glass bottles
  • No Firearms or Large Knives
  • No Pets
  • No Dirt Bikes or 3-Wheelers
  • Helmets Required For Competitions (Mud Bog and QuadCross) Only
  • There will be separate riding areas (mud pits) designated for Trucks/Buggies and ATVs.  ATVs will be allowed around the perimeter of Truck/Buggie areas for viewing purposes and vice versa.  A site map with details will be distributed at the gate and signs will be up near the pits.

Competitions:
Mud Bog
- 2 Classes: 500cc and under class; Open class
- Head to Head Bracket System Elimination
- Prizes for winners of each class ($100 Cash, ATVS GONE WILD T-Shirt, Guest Spot in ATVS GONE WILD video)
QuadCross Course
- 2 Classes: 500cc and under class; Open class
- Best lap time wins
- Prizes for winners of each class ($100 Cash, ATVS GONE WILD T-Shirt, Guest Spot in ATVS GONE WILD video)
Biggest ATV
- We're looking for the largest ATV at the event...biggest lift, tires, etc.
- Prizes for winner ($100 Cash, ATVS GONE WILD T-Shirt, Guest Spot in ATVS GONE WILD Video)

Competition Schedule:
              Coming Soon!!!

Pics of the Site:
Coming Soon!!!!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 02:04:04 PM by ATVSGONEWILD » Logged
Greenbln117

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 01:48:47 PM »

Hell Yea
I am bring a group of people with me.
Can't WAIT  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
miassmaro98

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 01:55:20 PM »

hmm lets see if i can make it

2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----
ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 02:07:14 PM »

I just updated the details (General Info. and Rules sections) with specifics relating to trucks and buggies at the event.  Basically there will be separate riding areas for ATVS and Trucks/Buggies.  You can park your vehicle around the perimeter of any given area for viewing, but cannot ride in the area unless the vehicle you are on is allowed in that given area.  This is done for safety reasons. 
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 11:42:45 AM »

Do you have to register for the competitions ahead of time or can you register when you get there ?  Will they be held everyday or just one of the days ? 

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
billabongcr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 12:00:43 PM »

ill more than likely be heading down there. sounds like fun.

MudMan, was i talkin to you last time when mudfest was still on about meetin up and followin eachother down there since you were passin by deland anyways? or was that someone else?

2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust
ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 02:31:43 PM »

Do you have to register for the competitions ahead of time or can you register when you get there ?  Will they be held everyday or just one of the days ? 

The competitions will all be held Saturday (starting around 11am or so) and you will be able to register at the event starting on Saturday morning up until a few minutes before the event (I will be updating the Competition Schedule section on our site shortly).  I will also be posting a registration sheet on our website that can be filled out ahead of time.  Everyone will receive a map and agenda at the gate which will list the locations and times for the competitions.  Remember, helmets are required for the competitions.

Thanks  Grin
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 02:36:59 PM »

atvsgonewld   good to hear from you  thank you for the clip on you site        hate to bring you the bad news but my green bike is dead for now.  i am in the middle of rubuilding top   end   to see what went wronge this time   but i got a 2005 kfx400  jacked up on  27 inch  ag tires and 14 inch rim i will enter in the mud bog and see how she runs   might put all the 4x4  to shame   rode l cross hole weekend and did not get stuck

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 03:42:56 PM »

So thats awesome, we don't have to pre register!

I'll be competing with the 700.  Is there an open/reg class? or just a 500 and up class?

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 03:53:20 PM »

ill more than likely be heading down there. sounds like fun.

MudMan, was i talkin to you last time when mudfest was still on about meetin up and followin eachother down there since you were passin by deland anyways? or was that someone else?

ya that was me....you want to meet up and just go there instead of mudfest ? Mudfest is too expensive now in my opinion and this event sounds fun, plus its thursday-sunday.  I know exactly where its at so maybe we can get a caravan or whatnot.  Let me know.

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 03:55:00 PM »

nice...i dont have to compete against the big bore utes.   

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 04:00:01 PM »

So thats awesome, we don't have to pre register!

I'll be competing with the 700.  Is there an open/reg class? or just a 500 and up class?

There are 2 classes
1) 500 and under
2) everything else  Wink
ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 04:01:13 PM »

Hey, its on our website, but if anyone knows Vendors who would be interested in a spot on Vendor row, please have them contact us.  Just trying to make sure we have enough food and refreshment options on site.  Any other ATV related vendors are also welcome of course.  I would guess that whoever was planning on vending at Mudfest may want to reconsider for 2 reasons:

1) There aren't going to be nearly as many people there as in the past.
2) The people that do attend are less likely to want to spend any additional money at the event since they already paid so much to get in.

Thanks again for your continued support  Wink
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 04:17:11 PM »

Hey, its on our website, but if anyone knows Vendors who would be interested in a spot on Vendor row, please have them contact us.  Just trying to make sure we have enough food and refreshment options on site.  Any other ATV related vendors are also welcome of course.  I would guess that whoever was planning on vending at Mudfest may want to reconsider for 2 reasons:

1) There aren't going to be nearly as many people there as in the past.
2) The people that do attend are less likely to want to spend any additional money at the event since they already paid so much to get in.

Thanks again for your continued support  Wink

LMAO...you are just milking the fact that mudfest raised its prices.  And rubbing it in every chance you get.  I love it. 

The thing is alot of these mudfest-type events in and around the Okeechobee area are very similar because they are basically just cow pastures turned into mudding areas.  You will have some people who are drawn to the excessively large crowds that mudfest draws (or atleast did in the past) and you will have some people who enjoy the average size like at L-CROSS.  I think what yall offer is different though because your actually having races and events which is nice.  I'm not sure if I'll be a big fan of the separate areas for trucks and ATVs because I like taking my bike in the big ruts that the trucks make. I can understand it from a safety point of view but sometimes its hard looking at a mudpit and not being allowed in it LOL.  I enjoy L-CROSS alot and I also thought Muddigras was very well run.  Hopefully yall can put on a good event. 

Any reason yall chose Plant Bamboo ??  Any ideas for any future events ??

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 04:32:14 PM »

can't wait!!!

I know I probably won't win...bc there are some big bikes...but i can hold my own.  If all else fails I'll wheelie the entire bog Smiley

08 Brute 750
brocker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 10:58:27 AM »

atvsgonewld   good to hear from you  thank you for the clip on you site        hate to bring you the bad news but my green bike is dead for now.  i am in the middle of rubuilding top   end   to see what went wronge this time   but i got a 2005 kfx400  jacked up on  27 inch  ag tires and 14 inch rim i will enter in the mud bog and see how she runs   might put all the 4x4  to shame   rode l cross hole weekend and did not get stuck

Sounds like someone needs to take a self confidence course.  I don't think he likes himself enough. Cheesy
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2008, 04:26:04 PM »

hey its hard to be the best like m you no 

2008 brute force 750

jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2008, 05:57:30 PM »

matt needs self confidence courses Smiley

hey matt this is the perfect time to see who's bike is bigger and badder!!!

08 Brute 750
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 05:24:35 PM »

i do ill let my 4x4 stay broken   well if i fix it ill run it up in the 500cc and bigger class and its only a 400cc

2008 brute force 750

Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 07:31:50 PM »

will they be selling ice out there?