Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: who do you want as president
John McCain - 84 (84%)
Barack Obama - 16 (16%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote on president!!tables are turning on obama mcain all the way  (Read 36374 times)
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2008, 10:07:35 AM »

If you do any research on obama you will find nothing but bad. I cant understand how people could support this guy, its insane. the only people that would vote for obama are the ones who just don't know, or the ones who only see color.
It's almost as bad as the dumb asses that still support Bush!

When ever he gets proved wrong he most result to insults and derogatory remarks.
TskTsk

And keep up your insults, thats about all you got. Don't treat me like your wife, I don't play that game. Evil

nanaparty Yup! Toast
[/quote]Did I single out someone! Shocked

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
rancher1

« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2008, 10:22:39 AM »

I would vote for mickey mouse and have goofy for vice but the choices we have now are very sad choices. Cry
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2008, 10:48:02 AM »

If you do any research on obama you will find nothing but bad. I cant understand how people could support this guy, its insane. the only people that would vote for obama are the ones who just don't know, or the ones who only see color.

for all the years bush has been in office i haven't seen him do anything bad enough to put him on the level obama is. he may not be the greatest president, but hes not as bad as allot of people make it seem. obama would make any president look good anyway.

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2008, 07:16:06 PM »

Bush will have had us in an endless Iraq War for 3/4 of his presidency and his domestic policies have brought us into recession. The worst president since Jimmy Carter!

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2008, 07:54:13 PM »

You gotta admit though this video is really funny.
 http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jdg0JFtGf_c
not to bad

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2008, 07:57:03 PM »

for all the years bush has been in office i haven't seen him do anything bad enough to put him on the level obama is. he may not be the greatest president, but hes not as bad as allot of people make it seem. obama would make any president look good anyway.
very good point Toast Clapper

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2008, 08:02:56 PM »

John McCain    10 71.43%
Barack Obama    4 28.57%

thats how far it got in 2min before they deleted it on FSC forum

quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2008, 08:35:20 PM »

not to bad

I like how the couple says "we just voted democrat" and then all the  nanaparty start shooting up the place.

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2008, 06:33:15 PM »

not to bad

I like how the couple says "we just voted democrat" and then all the  nanaparty start shooting up the place.
thatcwas a good part. i thought it was funny how they were all barbie doll type figures

quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2008, 11:50:41 PM »

not to bad

thatcwas a good part. i thought it was funny how they were all barbie doll type figures

Its actually from a show called Robot Chicken on Adult Swim which is Cartoon Network after 10:00. The show is made by the people who made That 70's Show, and they do a lot of the voices and stuff but its a pretty good show with lots of different skits.

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
raca65

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2008, 10:36:34 AM »

SAD!!!!

I Was Just Wondering....Huh?

Where are all of the Hollywood celebrities holding telethons asking for
help in restoring Iowa and helping the folks affected by the floods?

Where is all the media asking the tough questions about why the federal
government hasn't solved the problem? Asking where the FEMA trucks
(and trailers) are?

Why isn't the Federal Government relocating Iowa people to free hotels in Chicago?

When will Spike Lee say that the Federal Government blew up the levees that failed in Des Moines?

Where are Sean Penn and the Dixie Chicks?

Where are all the looters stealing high-end tennis shoes and big screen television sets?

When will we hear Governor Chet Culver say that he wants to rebuild
a "vanilla" Iowa, because that's the way God wants it?

Where is the hysterical 24/7 media coverage complete with reports of cannibalism?

Are the people declaring that George Bush hates white, rural people?

How come in 2 weeks, you will never hear about the Iowa flooding ever again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2008, 10:44:49 AM »

SAD!!!!

(and trailers) are?

Why isn't the Federal Government relocating Iowa people to free hotels in Chicago?

When will Spike Lee say that the Federal Government blew up the levees that failed in Des Moines?

Where are all the looters stealing high-end tennis shoes and big screen television sets?

Where is the hysterical 24/7 media coverage complete with reports of cannibalism?

Cause we all bunch of dumb crackers liven in a gangster world. Afro

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2008, 11:03:22 AM »

SAD!!!!

(and trailers) are?

Cause we all bunch of dumb crackers liven in a gangster world. Afro

no one ever said that bein a G was easy  Cool
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2008, 06:54:03 PM »

One of Them
Pulls Ahead
Poll Shows Double-Digit Lead
Who Do You Want for President?

Presumed Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama holds a 12-point lead over Republican rival John McCain in a two-way matchup, a new Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll finds. Add third-party candidates Ralph Nader and Bob Barr to the mix, and Obama's lead goes up three more points. A CNN analysis of several national polls shows Obama's lead is in the single digits, at 8 points ahead of McCain. Get Full Story From CNN
http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/poll-shows-obama-in-double-digit-lead/20080625084609990001?icid=100214839x1204742624x1200215342

thats a direct quote from aol. i dont believe that horse manure.

* 20080625100009990005.gif (52.09 KB, 618x412 - viewed 157 times.)

GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2008, 06:59:12 PM »

i just signed up with the thing on the right of this site to suport McCain

yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2008, 08:32:01 PM »

One of Them
Pulls Ahead
Poll Shows Double-Digit Lead
Who Do You Want for President?

Presumed Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama holds a 12-point lead over Republican rival John McCain in a two-way matchup, a new Los Angeles Times/Bloomberg poll finds. Add third-party candidates Ralph Nader and Bob Barr to the mix, and Obama's lead goes up three more points. A CNN analysis of several national polls shows Obama's lead is in the single digits, at 8 points ahead of McCain. Get Full Story From CNN
http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/poll-shows-obama-in-double-digit-lead/20080625084609990001?icid=100214839x1204742624x1200215342

thats a direct quote from aol. i dont believe that horse manure.

Did you get to vote in this poll. I sure didn't, but my vote will count in November for sure. That is a poll supposedly done in California. That is not the only state in the USA. Then CNN is the results of that post altogether. They support Democrats and wants Obama to win.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2008, 06:05:46 PM »

i know its ridiculous

GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2008, 11:07:16 AM »

if i could only show a web site like aol that real people had a real vote

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2008, 03:56:21 AM »

I hate to bust your bubble but this websites members can hardly be described as "real people".  The members that will speak about politics on here are mostly republicans with a few dems thrown in to make things interesting and then you have the plain ole Florida rednecks who are just waiting to pull their white hoods out from the closet.  And, finally we have kids that are not even old enough to vote and don't have a clue what they are talking about and just jump on a bandwagon to hope they are accepted.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2008, 05:49:50 PM »

I hate to bust your bubble but this websites members can hardly be described as "real people".  The members that will speak about politics on here are mostly republicans with a few dems thrown in to make things interesting and then you have the plain ole Florida rednecks who are just waiting to pull their white hoods out from the closet.  And, finally we have kids that are not even old enough to vote and don't have a clue what they are talking about and just jump on a bandwagon to hope they are accepted.

what he meant was that this wasnt a very valid example of what the votes will look like. he was saying he wishes he could post it on a website like aol were he would get all kinds of people to vote, this site is mostly republicans, and that really shoudlnt suprise you. you dont have to come in and totally put the kid down becasue you feel he doesn't know what hes talking about and just want to "be accepted". you need to let people have their opinions... your post was completely useless is what im getting at...
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2008, 06:26:48 PM »

what he meant was that this wasnt a very valid example of what the votes will look like. he was saying he wishes he could post it on a website like aol were he would get all kinds of people to vote, this site is mostly republicans, and that really shoudlnt suprise you. you dont have to come in and totally put the kid down becasue you feel he doesn't know what hes talking about and just want to "be accepted". you need to let people have their opinions... your post was completely useless is what im getting at...
well least you know what i meant mark.

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2008, 06:49:18 PM »

Fish I'm cured and I owe it all to you. When I read your post I almost fell out of my chair laughing. The old me would have called you out for insulting the members of this site by going so far as to compare some to Klans men. Then you would have came back at me for calling you out and next thing you know we would be in another war while I'm punching walls and your sitting back laughing at how worked up you got me over the internet. I finally get it and it's actually pretty funny. Thanks for the therapy. I'll sit back and watch the rest of the show now.LOL.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2008, 09:29:18 PM »

I do what I can to help the common man  Smiley.    I was gonna make sure that I excluded you from that comment but you know I do already  Wink
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2008, 09:37:35 PM »

BTW, when I mention plain ole Florida rednecks I want to make sure you people understand I am not talking about some of you republicans who I disagree with so often.  I am talking about the ones who make comments such as "waste of a good bullet", "who cares he won't last long anyway", Obama hunting season is open and so on.  Any on you that can put two words together for a sentence I don't consider rednecks, maybe misinformed but not rednecks.

That is all.
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2008, 07:00:07 PM »

just up on aol
http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/poll-finds-obama-still-faces-racial-gap/20080716092109990001

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com