Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bunnell Bogg review  (Read 3486 times)
billabongcr

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 15, 2008, 10:13:40 AM »

GOOD MUD!! great time! tons of people there for a "local" event. atleast 500 to 600 people there.

easy to find, good sticky mud, everyone was always willing to pull ya out, never had to wait in line at the wash station, tons of fun

dont miss it next month

2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust
Kawa3
Supreme Member

Straight Up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 11:11:23 AM »

where is it?

also I see in your sig you will be putting a pipe and jetting your bike.....go ahead and snorkel it also before you sink it and spend 2k on a rebuild

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700
billabongcr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 05:35:52 PM »

HWY 100 and 305. very easy to find.

i actually fully snorkeled it, and had everything pipe cemented together all i had left to do was cut the holes in my plastics and cut the tall snorkels to length..and decided i didnt like it and cut it all back apart and put it back to stock. i may try and reroute them a different way see if i like them more

26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust
outindeltona
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 06:54:27 PM »

damn didnt see ya there,i was probably still drunk from last night.had fun though!!!
billabongcr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 09:09:15 AM »

did you take the blue S10?! if you did, i saw you! from all the pics i saw of it tho they were all head on shots of the truck so i didnt know if it was a reg cab or a ext cab you had, and the one i saw playin was an ext cab or i would have ridden up to yall

26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust
outindeltona
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 09:58:40 AM »

nope...actaully we had the white newer ranger on 52's and a lil stock jeep to play around in.did u see the idiot in the camaro try to run thru the mud?i was stuck in the jeep next to where he was stuck.
billabongcr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 10:33:40 AM »

yeah i was watchin the ranger run around playin. i saw tge camaro as i was pullin in but didnt see it in the mudhole anywhere. what color was the jeep? there was a dark green jeep, looked darn near brand new, annoyin the crap out of me a few times. my gf would get stuck and alot of the times i kept strappin up to her to pull her out this guy would come over within like 10 feet of us and just start roostin.

but yeah if i would have known yall were goin out i would have looked for ya. well have to meet up out there next month

26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust
outindeltona
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 12:22:00 PM »

nope red...looked really good for riding quads,especially on sunday,was pretty empty!!!def needed someone there with ya to help pull u out if u got stuck.some people werent too friendly
billabongcr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 01:11:55 PM »

yeah man it was really good for quads. just thick enough for you to get through without getting stuck. we were only there from like 10-4 on sat. me or my gf didnt wear sunblock..were payin for it now.

i was playin towtruck all day. i was buryin myself tryin to get these people out. as i was pullin one person out, my gf would go ride up and talk to someone else that was stuck and tell them "oh my bf is almost done with them hell come pull you out". it was like workin man i swear. helpin all these people out, then when i get stuck i sit there for a half hour waitin and no one wants to help me. no more of that

26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com