Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: need opinions on this.. pics inside..  (Read 10480 times)
Cory1020

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 10:25:15 PM »

keep it put aside for your tranny replacement coming soon. my sisters just went out in her ranger and the guy we took it to said he works on a ford tranny every day. if its an automatic.
all depends on how it was taken care of.. mine was alwyas adult driven up to 125k. now its 135k and hasent changed. i know ppl with 185k on an orig tranny. but mine could very well be going out. like i said idk how it was treated for the 125k. i have enough extra to cover 2/3 tranny right now so ill worry about the other 1/3 when the time comes. and the money i would put towards the tires i think im gona sit on it for now. maybe get a few small things.or maybe a train horn Shocked lol
thats not good. im looking into tranny coolers so that may help

ford auto trannys build up pressure when they get hot and eventually a seal will go out to relieve the pressure.

99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon
Cory1020

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2008, 10:31:03 PM »

you got a v8 w/ stock exhaust  Bang Head
atleast rip itoff till you can git duals
haha im not real worried about it. im not always a fan of hacked exhaust
There's a lot better things you can do with $1700. You can have gas for a month. I like the ones you already have. If you scratch those outside lips, they look like crap forever.
yea good point. i spend about a lil under $300 a month on gas and i do a lil over $100 a week at my job (20 something hrs a week). so the rest usually covers insurance. i have to do side things to get "extras" for my truck
Keep what you have. I dont know who decided to bring the ghetto to 4x4s but I wish they would take it back.  Those grapplers are crazy loud too.
yea im not a huge fan on grapplers, i just couldnt decide on wheels. Ill keep mine, they are a classic look. i called the guy today to let him know that im not going to get them. when these bfgs wear out i want to get atzs or toyo m/t to get a more agressive look
thanks for all the opinions Grin

99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: