Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: South Florida  (Read 10120 times)
Diablo

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 09, 2008, 08:07:26 PM »

Hi i was just wondering if there was anyplace in south florida to ride atv because if there is i would buy an ATV asap.
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 08:26:17 AM »

underhills/L-cross/ c&r motorsports/ 
fdatv

750 Brute Bad MoFo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 09:33:05 AM »

RiverRanch

Early bird gets the worm, But the second mouse get's the cheese!
Diablo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 07:47:53 PM »

Where are these places located? please
rinconpete

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 11:51:18 PM »

sent you a couple pm's

Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER
SouthFloridachick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 12:34:32 AM »

Hey I don't think theres any place left to ride quads i just got a new trx 400ex and i have no where to ride it.. I go to Croom like twice a year and will be going again in June but while I'm down here really no place to go  unless someone can tell me where to go... the humps i heard was a good spot just alot of cops though Does anyone know where to ride!! in Miami that is?? Wink
rinconpete

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 12:45:31 AM »

Holeylands out off of 27 off alligator alley but only til July then its closed for good they say.

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
RRPOA MEMBER
rinconpete

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 12:48:56 AM »

Start reading all the different posts old and new and if your lucky some people might even tell you about their secret spots but you must be trusted with them.

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
RRPOA MEMBER
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 02:05:44 PM »

Hey I don't think theres any place left to ride quads i just got a new trx 400ex and i have no where to ride it.. I go to Croom like twice a year and will be going again in June but while I'm down here really no place to go  unless someone can tell me where to go... the humps i heard was a good spot just alot of cops though Does anyone know where to ride!! in Miami that is?? Wink

Welcome to the site. The Holeylands, Macks fish camp, Big Cypress and the humps are all good for now.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
SouthFloridachick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 03:39:26 PM »

Cool thanks ill check it out Ive been riding for years down here but then stopped riding for a while but now that my life's not so busy gotta pick up riding again.. Holylands i heard was alot of mud, not that i mind but my 400ex lol well let just say it  does not like mud to much. And Big cypress wont let sport bikes ride out there they are really picky.... There use to be alot of places to ride like 3 lakes and the squares everything pretty much is gone i would go out to 8th street but I'm not riding with the Aholes out there.. So i guess ill check out the humps this weekend..Thanks
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 08:36:29 AM »

Cool thanks ill check it out Ive been riding for years down here but then stopped riding for a while but now that my life's not so busy gotta pick up riding again.. Holylands i heard was alot of mud, not that i mind but my 400ex lol well let just say it  does not like mud to much. And Big cypress wont let sport bikes ride out there they are really picky.... There use to be alot of places to ride like 3 lakes and the squares everything pretty much is gone i would go out to 8th street but I'm not riding with the Aholes out there.. So i guess ill check out the humps this weekend..Thanks

Tell me about it, I have been riding here for a very long time. I am thinking of checking out the humps myself this weekend.

BTW: Ain't no mud at the Holeylands right now.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
SouthFloridachick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2008, 01:22:18 PM »

Yeah I'm gonna go out there some time this weekend if i go ill make a little post letting everyone know what its out there and what not.. I'm only 21 but have been riding since i was 6 i also have raced alot to and every place i have ever gone to ride out here is gone and its F-ing BS!!! its do to all the kids that wanna drink as much as they can and race and kill themselves thanks to them i have no where to ride. At lest for now i have croom what only a 6 hour drive?? lol
miker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2008, 03:57:04 PM »

Floridatrailriders.org   Usually 12-14 hare scrambles a year.  Once you do one, you're hooked.
Imagine riding with 150 of your friends all at once for 2 hours.   Then camping, eating and having a good time while the rest of the bikes race for 2 days.  It's a sight to see.  Join a club, you'll love it.
Don't forget:
Seminoletribemotocross.com    Probably the best mx park in Florida and quads are welcome.  Ride the big track ALL DAY!!!!  There's a pee wee track too.  Camping allowed. 
Good Luck!!!
m0n0x1d3

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2008, 07:48:15 PM »

I ride the humps alot.If you stay by Cardsound road you will neverhave a problem with the police.Once you start riding the paved roads and near the rock pits then you will most likely get harrassed.I am actualy going this sunday and riding my new polaris RZR.Ill have all 4 otherquads as well.We always have a decent group and usualy cook and hangout till Dark.Stop by and say hello.BTW if you want to buy  ATV ASAP I have a real nice 06 predator with alot of goodies that I am selling dirt cheap. Evil
SouthFloridachick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2008, 09:35:21 AM »

Hey well i went out there yesterday and well its me and my botfriend we both ride trx 400ex and my little brother who rides a 250 dirtbike and well let just say that the hump is not the way to go with our bikes... i don't even think we got to the hump lol after 2 1/2 hours of trying to get my boyfriends bike out of the mud that was waist deep to stand in it was dark so we headed out...Where is the hump?? theres a dirt road along side of cardsound road do you take that down a little? or do you cut in the the woods right away..How do i get away from this mud thats likes to suck in your bikes??LOL if any of you cut in to the woods right away and go out to this kinda open area and far back to the left see a huge mud puddle and a big tree branch sticking str8 out of the mud thats as far as i got ! lol so how do i get to the hump?? my boyfriend lives around jacks so we park at his house and  ride from jacks how do i get to the hump?? someone please tell me i think ill be going out there on sun if i don't work so ill come by and say hello if i can find my way out there..!! THANKS!
(sorry my post is so long but i wanna know how to get to this place!!)
P.s. i just bought new bikes all of the ones i just talked about are 08' after riding my other bikes to the ground(99' 300ex)..but thanks ill keep that in mind and let my friend know who's looking!!
m0n0x1d3

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2008, 05:37:32 PM »

Go down the dirtroad a until you come to a lefthand turn.The humps used to be back in there.I am going tommorow but may just take the 4x4s.This rain isnt helping much either.Anyways just look for a large grp of people we usualy set up a  camp area and cook and hangout.Ill be on a green polaris RZR or a 525 outlaw.
Diablo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 04:11:22 PM »

miami is so boring you cant ride anywhere.
whyteboi69

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2008, 03:51:18 PM »

Hey well i went out there yesterday and well its me and my botfriend we both ride trx 400ex and my little brother who rides a 250 dirtbike and well let just say that the hump is not the way to go with our bikes... i don't even think we got to the hump lol after 2 1/2 hours of trying to get my boyfriends bike out of the mud that was waist deep to stand in it was dark so we headed out...Where is the hump?? theres a dirt road along side of cardsound road do you take that down a little? or do you cut in the the woods right away..How do i get away from this mud thats likes to suck in your bikes??LOL if any of you cut in to the woods right away and go out to this kinda open area and far back to the left see a huge mud puddle and a big tree branch sticking str8 out of the mud thats as far as i got ! lol so how do i get to the hump?? my boyfriend lives around jacks so we park at his house and  ride from jacks how do i get to the hump?? someone please tell me i think ill be going out there on sun if i don't work so ill come by and say hello if i can find my way out there..!! THANKS!
(sorry my post is so long but i wanna know how to get to this place!!)
P.s. i just bought new bikes all of the ones i just talked about are 08' after riding my other bikes to the ground(99' 300ex)..but thanks ill keep that in mind and let my friend know who's looking!!

to get away from the mudd you gotta go more back...down the dirtroads! but once you lrean your way out there you shouldnt have to much of a problem...i take my trx450r out there pretty much every weekend and know the spots i can and cant make it threw
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2008, 10:35:41 PM »

I ride a sport quad and enjoy fast dry trails not mud I have been to that area maybe five times and always find this thick grey nasty mud that really sucks!. Sorry to say but unless your on a 4x4 atv your gonna spend  alot of time tryin to get unstuck. I dont care for the street ridin I just like trails that are technical and challenging like croom. Dont get me wrong gettin dirty is ok just that the hump is a little overboard! 

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
Palmettobay_recon

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2008, 07:46:32 PM »

goodluck on anything but a 4x4 at the hump lmfao.

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah
cowchik82

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 10:13:47 AM »

is it legal to ride here? and we have a yamaha rhino. can we ride it there?

michelle parsons
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 10:26:09 AM »

the mud at the humps is nothing to joke around with......it will swallow your bike......atleast with a 4x4 you stand a bit of a chance lol

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
gibbey

Fear is Temporary Regret is Forever

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2008, 12:10:15 AM »

Macks fish camp, Big Cypress and the humps where are this places located me and my best friend just got new atvs and where wondering where we can ride down here
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com