Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: west palm beach area?  (Read 3066 times)
Dtarv870

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 10, 2008, 02:34:28 PM »

Hello, I just moved here from cincinnati, needless to say i dont know any places around here....and i'm looking for a place to ride an ATV or dirt bike. Some guy at a pawn shop told me theres a place about an hour away from west palm beach that has 60,000 acres- and you can go hunting too?   anyone know of any area's to ride around here?
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 09:53:22 PM »

Hello, I just moved here from cincinnati, needless to say i dont know any places around here....and i'm looking for a place to ride an ATV or dirt bike. Some guy at a pawn shop told me theres a place about an hour away from west palm beach that has 60,000 acres- and you can go hunting too?   anyone know of any area's to ride around here?

The pawn guy was talking about River Ranch. You need to own there to ride, or know an owner.

You could ride at the Holeylands until July, it is on the WPB/Broward line on US 27 and one of my favorite places.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 08:28:04 PM »

I usually go to underhills  not far from wpb.Also l-cross has mudfests.Also the deputies seem to love catching atv's in our neighborhood ,as it shows off the excellent use of police training and resources,so be careful in palm beach county.Palm beach county has no legal riding.http://www.plantbamboo.com/index.htm
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 09:53:35 PM »

Not true. You can ride around Riviera Beach. Cops won't do a dang thing.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 08:19:41 AM »

you can go to L-cross mud trails mx track and if you want play in POO go to plantbamboo just mud and poo out there and maybe some drugs can be found good luck
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 07:10:58 PM »

I am gettin tired of the punks on this site badmouthin underhills.First frank barkus now this other guy.Underhills is a great place to ride.There is cow poop.There are some punks that are in jail now for messin with drugs totally unrelated to the riding there.Only the go fast machines love to rag on mr underhill since he doesnt cater to those guys.Is this site becoming another motorplex property?Other sites like this one rag on all the other riding areas except the motoplex.I am not gonna drive 6 hours to ride when I got underhills right here.I am glad you punks choose not to ride there.Makes it a better place.

SlowJoeRacing

~~JOSEPH~~ SLOW-JOE-RACING

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 07:25:59 PM »

wat kind of riding r u looking to do

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 10:00:46 PM »

I am gettin tired of the punks on this site badmouthin underhills.First frank barkus now this other guy.Underhills is a great place to ride.There is cow poop.There are some punks that are in jail now for messin with drugs totally unrelated to the riding there.Only the go fast machines love to rag on mr underhill since he doesnt cater to those guys.Is this site becoming another motorplex property?Other sites like this one rag on all the other riding areas except the motoplex.I am not gonna drive 6 hours to ride when I got underhills right here.I am glad you punks choose not to ride there.Makes it a better place.

Truth Hurts nobodys badmouthing underhills its the truth they have been dumping poo out there for years and as you all know cooking some drugs too its all true and i bet you will here more about underhills to come if you want to play in POO and drink then undershills is for you have fun
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com