Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: FERKING TAXES Deadline today. Too bad you can only choose one!
owe enough to make you mad
owe enogh to make you nauseous
refund enough to fill up tank
refund enough to go on little vacation
I didnt file cause our Government sucks!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TAXES DUE TODAY  (Read 6805 times)
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: April 15, 2008, 10:42:20 PM »

I see $5.00 gas and this country in the crapper for the working folk very soon!

Miami450R
Supreme Member

Yamaha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 10:55:39 PM »

No Job Smiley

so i guess the last option is the closest that applies to me. haha

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 10:57:39 PM »

if your over 18 still need to file..I think.

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 11:03:27 PM »

5 here.  Wink
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 11:06:46 PM »

me and uncle sam dont get along. i hate the idea of giving back money i worked for.
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 06:36:02 AM »

me and uncle sam dont get along. i hate the idea of giving back money i worked for.

I'll bet you hate the school you went to, the military, police, EMTs and firefighters that protect you, the roads and highways, the freedoms.  Yep, you go boy.  Keep on hating.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 08:43:06 AM »

I honestly don't mind paying a fair tax. What is mind boggling is that my $ is going to go for some BS project that will be completed & destroyed 2 years later to make improvements to the improvements. There is so much waste of funds by all these entities that its sickening.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 09:02:57 AM by bushwacker » Logged

Anoriginal

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 09:36:38 AM »

The check I wrote is HUGE!!! You could buy a lot of bikes and gear with that money. Makes me sick. I literally did not sleep last night.
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 09:55:09 AM »

We actually got money back only because we just bought our business back in may and we have a new son.  And we have a new depreciation schedule plus huge intrest write offs with our new loans.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 12:03:53 PM »

I'll bet you hate the school you went to, the military, police, EMTs and firefighters that protect you, the roads and highways, the freedoms.  Yep, you go boy.  Keep on hating.

i bet your an idiot. I said i hate paying taxes. boy
Sleazy_Rider78

Old enough to know better, still too young to care

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 12:06:22 PM »

I got a refund this year as well.  I just elect to have the most money witheld from my paychecks.  That and the interest that I deducted from my mortgage, and the property tax deduction contributed to my refund.

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html
Anoriginal

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 01:35:09 PM »

Laugh Laugh Rolling on the Floor Laughing
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 02:31:13 PM »

The taxes you hate paying provide the benefits of living in this society.  BTW, you should be happy that you have to pay; means you're making money, asswipe.  My tax bill broke $100,000.00 this year, again.  Not necessarily happy to be paying that much but I'm happy I live in the U.S. where I can make enough money to have to pay that much tax.  Oh yeah, got your 'boy' hanging. 

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 03:14:41 PM »

Dont make me lock this thread Cheesy Clown Smash nanaparty Sofa Peeky

Anoriginal

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 04:28:21 PM »

The taxes you hate paying provide the benefits of living in this society.  BTW, you should be happy that you have to pay; means you're making money, asswipe.  My tax bill broke $100,000.00 this year, again.  Not necessarily happy to be paying that much but I'm happy I live in the U.S. where I can make enough money to have to pay that much tax.  Oh yeah, got your 'boy' hanging. 

Gee, that's cool. That means your taxable income was greater than $340k last year.
quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 04:53:21 PM »

I dont pay taxes i get cash every week.

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 05:16:37 PM »

got your boy hanging?? really sound like an idiot to me. now i know your an idiot that enjoys paying taxes. stop giving me lame excuses why i should be happy to pay. living in society?Huh come on guy. i think your the only asswipe that is happy to pay taxes. boy.
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 05:18:31 PM »

if you mods out there decide to lock this thread dont let this happy go lucky tax payer get the last word please. thank you.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2008, 05:31:22 PM »

It pays good to be an alter boy for the pope.  Moon Crap

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 10:39:52 PM »

Pretty good math.  Don't know how good you are at lawyerin' but your calculator works!   Wink  Nothing like the AMT to push the ole' bill up (a Democrat invention - Democrat President, Democrat controlled Senate and House).  If you don't like paying taxes, you might want to get out and vote.  Be careful who you vote for; vote for change and you will see big changes, in your tax bill that is.  Hey boy, go fetch me some water.  Trx is gettin' all hot and bothered thinking about his cavorts in the confessional.

trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2008, 10:08:12 AM »

Pretty good math.  Don't know how good you are at lawyerin' but your calculator works!   Wink  Nothing like the AMT to push the ole' bill up (a Democrat invention - Democrat President, Democrat controlled Senate and House).  If you don't like paying taxes, you might want to get out and vote.  Be careful who you vote for; vote for change and you will see big changes, in your tax bill that is.  Hey boy, go fetch me some water.  Trx is gettin' all hot and bothered thinking about his cavorts in the confessional.
Shhhhh!

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2008, 10:18:25 AM »

If someone doesn't want to pay taxes they need to get the hell out of this country and go to some 3rd world country where you don't have to pay taxes!

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2008, 10:40:35 AM »

If someone doesn't want to pay taxes they need to get the hell out of this country and go to some 3rd world country where you don't have to pay taxes!
Where in a 3rd world country. You just don't know it. Wink

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Islandbreeze07

Miami Crepes (owner) and AmeriPlan IBO

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2008, 11:16:57 AM »

I think you gotta pay taxes abroad (or when you come back) unless you renounce your citizenship. You can collect social security overseas though.

http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber
http://iboplus.com/KGraber

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com