Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water 4 Gas  (Read 112536 times)
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2008, 10:50:56 PM »

What kills me is all the KNOW IT all s. I'm by no means a mech but for $50 and some time, if it works aw some. I have seen it in a ranger with an honest man telling me the beneficial results. I am still skeptical, however I am still doing it. All you wish I dids that know it all aren't even trying. If it works well than the jokes on you.  For what its worth I m done posting about it all you Know alls are right with all your experience & knowledge on this matter I guess i will just give it up.

And this is a completely fabricated News story right........

http://www.wptv.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=74b15465-2ebb-49e0-acb1-939c4bb13a28
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 10:52:27 PM by bushwacker » Logged

Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2008, 11:15:29 PM »

What kills me is all the KNOW IT all s. I'm by no means a mech but for $50 and some time, if it works aw some. I have seen it in a ranger with an honest man telling me the beneficial results. I am still skeptical, however I am still doing it. All you wish I dids that know it all aren't even trying. If it works well than the jokes on you.  For what its worth I m done posting about it all you Know alls are right with all your experience & knowledge on this matter I guess i will just give it up.

And this is a completely fabricated News story right........

http://www.wptv.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=74b15465-2ebb-49e0-acb1-939c4bb13a28

its not that i know ti all its that i have a good understanding about how my truck works, what makes it perform and what it takes to get it tuned properly. you cant just go dumping crap in your engine without correcting the air fuel ratio, a set of headers will throw off a very precise tune, precise tuning is what gives you better mpg. no way around it... i really hope it works for you, im just stating some basic fact that you all seem to completely overlook. i could see it helping out a little and you cant beet it for how little it costs but im just saying you should always do the more important things first, don't just go dumping stuff in your engine and give your ecm a slap in the face. all i could see it doing is taking up room in the cylinder and in doing so allows you to use less gas, so its far from a performance upgrade. an egr will help mpg some at highway speeds by basically doing the same thing, taking up space during combustion, using less gas... that doesn't at all make an egr worth having tho lol
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2008, 06:46:24 AM »

Wacker, I explain the system to you this weekend.

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2008, 07:48:07 AM »

i would try one out but i honestly don't have the money right now... it seems to do worse on diesels anyways.

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2008, 07:54:31 AM »

Wacker, don't quit posting about it here. There are more people on this thread that are curious then against it. Remember, now we have an ignore button. Don't let these people get to you. I commend you and BD for building this system. I guess we should know how much its helped you after about 1,000 miles

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2008, 08:06:52 AM »

? you guys are rediculus, im not trying to get to you? im rying to help you and tell you a few facts, if you all cant handle that than you shouldnt be turning a wrench on your truck lol. you all act like a bunch of 2 year olds.

this is what seperated this forum from a real technical forum. on a technical forum people are expecting help and advice, on here you just want to do what you want and ignore anything from anyone who has a slightley different opinion on it. i never said its not going to work, i hope it does. im really just trying to help

« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 08:10:32 AM by Chevy1500z71 » Logged
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2008, 08:19:36 AM »

Objective yes I understand where you are coming from, NOT  directed at you. I just cant stand the it dont work well with ......blah blah blah anyway comments. Wink Like I said i have seen it in a ranger with complete success. Also look at the News vid.How can you dispute those results without trying it. When it dont work yall can laugh at me when it does ..KMBA~!

Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2008, 08:24:04 AM »

I just cant stand the it dont work well with ......blah blah blah anyway comments.

not to bash you or anything, but those blah blah blahs are facts that you really should be considering regardless of how much success it had on a different vehicle... just a thought...
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2008, 08:27:35 AM »

? you guys are rediculus, im not trying to get to you? im rying to help you and tell you a few facts, if you all cant handle that than you shouldnt be turning a wrench on your truck lol. you all act like a bunch of 2 year olds.

this is what seperated this forum from a real technical forum. on a technical forum people are expecting help and advice, on here you just want to do what you want and ignore anything from anyone who has a slightley different opinion on it. i never said its not going to work, i hope it does. im really just trying to help

The blower guy talking about mileage...haha

It is hard to ignore the results people have achieved, even if it SERIOUSLY sounds like a perpetual motion device.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
ROC0999

My God is an awesome God

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2008, 06:14:47 PM »

my last tank full I got 29mpg thats up 3 more mpg's than previous tank and right before fill-up I installed Oxygen sensor extenders. That is also with 2 generators , one straight into the intake and the other into the vacuum line on  98 RANGER W/111000 MILES

Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;

2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
http://wayf.wayfm.com/
www.quadsforchrist.org
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2008, 06:50:49 PM »

The blower guy talking about mileage...haha

It is hard to ignore the results people have achieved, even if it SERIOUSLY sounds like a perpetual motion device.

a truck with a blower will get the same if not better mpg than a naturally aspirated truck as long as you dont sink your foot into it... but i guess thats just another one of those blah blah blah anyway comments right. lol

just because i have a blower doesn't mean i dont know about gas millage, actually it would mean i know more about it being that a blown engine requires a much higher level of tunning skill which i understand and tuning is all about fuel millage. i wish i could make you guys understand but you all just overlook my advice. but as you guys are posting results its obvious that this water4gas does do something, just not an enormous amount, but definitely worth while... good luck with it...

you guys make yourselves look ignorant is all im saying... no offense
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2008, 07:01:56 PM »

you guys make yourselves look ignorant is all im saying... no offense?HuhHuh

no offense?   ARE YOU SERIOUS?  LMAO!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 07:03:35 PM by CABLEGUY1 » Logged
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2008, 07:31:38 PM »

you guys make yourselves look ignorant is all im saying... no offense?HuhHuh

no offense?   ARE YOU SERIOUS?  LMAO!

i didnt say you ARE ignorant, your all just making yoursleves look it. i know your not all a bunch of idiot but im just saying, the way you all overlook verry basic facts sortof makes you guys look like you have your head up your ass and im sorry if that sounds offensive becasue im really not trying to start a massive argument, as iv said before the water4gas thing does work and im not saying i doesnt...

i should have never said anything, i try to help and nobody wants any help, they just want to do what they want to do. belive me or not, a dyno tune will yeild more mpg, a dyno tune with the water4gas would be a verry good idea...
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2008, 07:50:39 PM »

my last tank full I got 29mpg thats up 3 more mpg's than previous tank and right before fill-up I installed Oxygen sensor extenders. That is also with 2 generators , one straight into the intake and the other into the vacuum line on  98 RANGER W/111000 MILES
Awsome Ron. 12 extra mpg is a very respectable gain. I have been swamped with work and havent left home 2 days to put some miles on. I will be heading out of town later this week, & will be putting on 3-400 miles. So as of now I wont really see anything till I burn some diesel.

ROC0999

My God is an awesome God

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2008, 08:09:43 PM »

yes I know its great and makes me want to add a few more to the setup from 17 to 29 is great but I would like to get more maybe I will be hitting up Dollar General to pick up some more mason jars (WHO KNOWS MAYBE EVEN A 6 PACK)

Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;

2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
http://wayf.wayfm.com/
www.quadsforchrist.org
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2008, 08:16:32 AM »

Chevy, we all understand what you are saying about the tuning. We know that it makes a diference. But for the price if this equipment, if you can get just an extra 1 or 2MPGs, then its worth it. There are a lot of people on here that may not be as mechanically inclined as others and are doing what they know to do for right now. You gotta start somewhere and this is a good start that these members are making. Maybe down the road someone will give them a little more advice as to what else the need to do to fine tune it. This is a simple solution that most anybody with a little mechanical experience that do and then after someone looks at it then they may can help with the other stuff like a mass flow sensor and stuff.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2008, 02:18:41 PM »

Chevy, we all understand what you are saying about the tuning. We know that it makes a diference. But for the price if this equipment, if you can get just an extra 1 or 2MPGs, then its worth it. There are a lot of people on here that may not be as mechanically inclined as others and are doing what they know to do for right now. You gotta start somewhere and this is a good start that these members are making. Maybe down the road someone will give them a little more advice as to what else the need to do to fine tune it. This is a simple solution that most anybody with a little mechanical experience that do and then after someone looks at it then they may can help with the other stuff like a mass flow sensor and stuff.

well i understand that but the main point im trying to get across is that your truck does not like what you are doing to it if your just fooling the 02 sensor or even worse just dumping the stuff in. im not saying these people need to be very mechanically inclined to just put it on, what im saying is your not doing it the right way by not considering the ecm... so basicly what im getting at is maybe you should be more mechanically inclined than most that are doing this, maybe you really should consider running your truck at the wrong air fuel ratio a big deal, what are the long term affects? you could be running the engine leen and bun it up, or you could be running it pig rich on the stuff and causing extra wear on your piston rings... so yes anyone can do it the half ass way and pick up a few mpg but is it really worth it when you destroy your truck? just something to think about...

and btw, on a diesel it really doesn't matter about tunning but im almost positive it does alot less on a diesel than it does on a gasser...
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2008, 02:45:16 PM »

Its all about doing it verse talking about it. The generator was the first step next comes the Map/Maf sensor adjuster, which today that part was complete.

Just so you know I have 2 system fully running and testing and 2 more by the end of this weekend.

I guest Bill Gates had to hear the blah blah from the know it all's too.   

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: May 20, 2008, 03:49:27 PM »

yea itl be real blah blah when you burn your moter up becasue you decided to pick up a few mpg by running your engine leen...

i try and give a small amount of technical knowledge to help out and i get bashed for it. THIS right here is what separates this forum from the rest. i will leave this thread now and let all of you do what you will. its pretty stupid to turn down advice from someone who obviously has more knowledge on the subject, im trying to help you all out and my advice gets ignored.

i completely understand how my posts could really piss you guys off, but you need to understand that its not that im a d!ck, its that im trying to help, and the truth of the matter is that this is not something you should be doing the way you guys are doing it, its not the correct way. the correct way cost more money than just slapping it together and hoping your ecm will do its best... ITS ALL ABOUT THE TUNE! you guys should check out www.thirdgen.org and do a little bit of reading on how a properly tuned ecm should function... fooling the map sensor or fooling the 02 sensor is NEVER EVER even close to a good idea. and i know ill take crap for this becasue now its my fault that you waisted money on fooling your 02 sensor becasue i brought it to your attention and you dont want to know about all that blah blah blah...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 04:01:11 PM by Chevy1500z71 » Logged
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2008, 04:57:57 PM »

Ok.... so what do you know about engs?  Are you a master tech?

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2008, 06:48:06 PM »

Ok.... so what do you know about engs?  Are you a master tech?

nope, i just know what it takes to tune an ecm and figured i could offer some help since fooling the 02 sensor obviously inst the right way. if your a master tech you should know that and more lol

ok so all this bitching aside...

what are you a master tech in? if its not to personal, how much money do you make? the only reason i ask is because i am going to uti not this summer but the next to become a master tech for bmw...
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2008, 07:38:05 PM »

a truck with a blower will get the same if not better mpg than a naturally aspirated truck as long as you dont sink your foot into it... but i guess thats just another one of those blah blah blah anyway comments right. lol

just because i have a blower doesn't mean i dont know about gas millage, actually it would mean i know more about it being that a blown engine requires a much higher level of tunning skill which i understand and tuning is all about fuel millage. i wish i could make you guys understand but you all just overlook my advice. but as you guys are posting results its obvious that this water4gas does do something, just not an enormous amount, but definitely worth while... good luck with it...

Thank you for sharing your great wisdom with us ignorant fools. So what sort of MPG are you getting with the supercharger? I guess I was an idiot to want to run just a K&N, no cat and a modified fuel curve when I could have 400HP and great mileage.

I think I have an 8-71 in the garage, I will get started. Wink

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2008, 08:58:33 PM »

lol, everything on this forum turns into argument. no other forum is like this.

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2008, 09:01:18 PM »

ok guys, you don't have to take it personally, it seems you all are very offended over nothing. i never claimed to be the smartest guy but i do know about what i know about and i was just trying to help out... remind me never to give any opinions or input on anything i may get a new ass chewed for it...

your not all ignorant fools, but the more you bash me over nothing the more ignorant you look. nobody hear sees that im not out to bash anyone, im trying to help out... this is ridiculous.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2008, 09:07:37 PM »

, you

Thank you for sharing your great wisdom with us ignorant fools. So what sort of MPG are you getting with the supercharger? I guess I was an idiot to want to run just a K&N, no cat and a modified fuel curve when I could have 400HP and great mileage.

I think I have an 8-71 in the garage, I will get started. Wink

if your trying to say that a blower HAS to get worse millage than naturally aspirated, for the most part, you are wrong(please don't rip me a new a$$ hole, im not trying to bash you, really). if you don't put your foot into it you can cruise around under vacuum just like a naturally aspirated car. your not adding any extra fuel(untill under boost) and your not adding any displacement, therefor no extra gas is getting burned...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com