Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water 4 Gas  (Read 112456 times)
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2008, 09:01:58 PM »

Here is a link to plans to build your own for free.
The instructions also have link at the end on how to build
your own mod for tuning the O2 sensor (or you can buy
them ready built).  He also sells them ready made for $220.

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Smack.pdf

Their website is http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Smack.html

I've been reading up and thinking about building one myself.

Nice links. I think I am going to build the oxygen sensor control from that page first. 5-10% sounds like a nice start.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2008, 09:04:13 PM »

Keep us updated guys!

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
450rcrazy

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2008, 08:37:42 PM »

Salt is not needed!!!! the best electrolite is Potassium hydroxide (KOH) next best is a mixture of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. The only possible corrosion that comes from using this is from the fact that when HHO burns it turns back into water but because it is being used as an additive to fossil fuels the gas burns off the little bit of water and forms steam which helps cool exhaust gas temps. Much of the fuel used in todays cars is used to cool the exhaust temps and prevent detonation as well as burnt valves then whats left of this gas that is used only to help cool things down is burnt off in the catylitic converter. Lean is Hot - Rich is cool. lean saves fuel but can burn holes in pistons. Rich uses a lot more gas but saves parts. HHO helps by providing a overall more complete combustion and turns to water helping cool things down allowing you to run a leaner mixture but maintain a good exhaust tem.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2008, 09:31:39 PM »

So check it out, I went to my buddies shop today. We were talking about how he wants to stat retrofitting cars with electric motors when I mentioned this new deal.

Much to my surprise we went to his 5.7 triton powered F-150 and popped the hood.

He said he is getting maybe 30 more miles to a tank with this unit, but does feel an increase in power. I told him we needed to build the O2 sensor circuit and really find out what it can do, but he is way ahead of me and has the software on the way to modify the fuel curve in the ECU along with timing and other key tuning elements. I will keep you informed. I am going to build a PVC version on the bench and try it with a 6KW generator.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
rdm225

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2008, 10:31:32 AM »

For 20bucks  these can be built but the o2 sensor has to account for the extra fuel being hydrogen
Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2008, 10:53:50 AM »

JackL.. You are never too far from controversy but your camera work is top notch.  Great pics. 

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2008, 10:55:44 AM »

30 miles a tank.  If the truck has a 30 gallon gas tank, then that is 1 mile per gallon improvement. Someone please check my math. 

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2008, 01:04:14 PM »

30 miles a tank.  If the truck has a 30 gallon gas tank, then that is 1 mile per gallon improvement. Someone please check my math. 

That would be correct. If he adds the map sensor/02 sensor, then it will recalibrate the computer and be more efficient.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2008, 01:05:20 PM »

well you math is good but the tanks isnt that big most F150's dont have a 30galloin tank

jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2008, 01:08:48 PM »

150's should be 24 or 27 gallons

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2008, 01:52:40 PM »

heck if you do it yourself and xtra 30 miles is worth it .... i wouldnt spend 1200 for those 30 miles but building it yourself appears to be cheap.

Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2008, 03:23:50 PM »

so what exactly does the 02 sensor fooler doing because i can guarantee its not doing it the correct way. there is a proper air fuel ratio for any kind of fuel and your ecm is reading the 02sensor constantly looking for as close to 14.7:1, if it senses leener it will add fuel and the same the other way so in what way are you trying to trick it? what is the actual air fuel ratio that you need to shoot for while burning this stuff? i would think leener, becasue that woul give you better mpg. the ecm can only compensate so much if it still thinks 14.7:1 is what it needs... if you can sorta understand what im saying... so basicly without retuning you will do a little better becasue it will sense a false rich reading from the extra whatever its called that your dumping in and it will compensate by giving you less gas so you will get beter mpg but you have to understand that the ecm still thinks your at 14.7:1 and is trying hard to keep you there and in doing so you will get less fuel meaning better mpg but its far from its maximum efficiency since the ecm is just confused...

i still dont understand how this stuff works except for it must just be a type of fuel that has a leaner air fuel ratio meaning it takes more air and less fuel to burn best... but a fuel with a leaner ratio inst as powerful, thats why race cars burn methanol, becasue it takes very little air to ignite it. this stuff must take tons of air meaning that u get by with less fuel... am i close? am the only one who thinks this deep into how it works?
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2008, 03:39:01 PM »

PVC will get soft and melt at 15 amps........ not a good idea!

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2008, 09:27:22 PM »

Yes, less than stellar. The unit has only been in operation for a few hundred miles at this point and the fuel curve still needs to be modified. I'm looking forward to trying it on a carb'd generator.

heck if you do it yourself and xtra 30 miles is worth it .... i wouldnt spend 1200 for those 30 miles but building it yourself appears to be cheap.

I'm thinking the alternator must be dragging pretty good with the extra 20 amps for the unit and all.

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2008, 11:03:11 PM »

Not if the Ohms & impedence change the molecular structure by the cooling efect of the hho being produced. Wink

I got my supplies I will be up and running soon

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2008, 11:26:46 PM »

Not if the Ohms & impedence change the molecular structure by the cooling efect of the hho being produced. Wink

haha

I'm pretty sure if you use schedule 80 it will be like the black box in a plane.

dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2008, 11:38:35 PM »

Yes, less than stellar. The unit has only been in operation for a few hundred miles at this point and the fuel curve still needs to be modified. I'm looking forward to trying it on a carb'd generator.

I'm thinking the alternator must be dragging pretty good with the extra 20 amps for the unit and all.

I remember reading somewhere that you wont see big results for a tank or 2  im sure 150 miles would be less than a tank ... can you keep us up to date?

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2008, 11:52:30 PM »

I remember reading somewhere that you wont see big results for a tank or 2  im sure 150 miles would be less than a tank ... can you keep us up to date?

I was thinking the same thing. I'll tell you, I am watering at the mouth over the possibility of 30MPG in a 3/4 ton. I find this unbelievable, but the CH 5 report is very hard to ignore.

I am building the oxygen sensor control circuit in the next few days to try and get the 5-10% and get ready to strap this crazy contraption in. You can be sure I will post pictures and overstate the results vs the Ford. Wink

yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2008, 08:30:51 AM »

Take plenty of pictures please. I was thinking about 6 inch schedule 40 PVC with a cap on the bottom and a male plug on the top so that you could unscrew it to fill with water,

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2008, 08:57:46 AM »

You do need to have a clear tube to see the bubbling. That will need to be regulated.

KAW3604x4

I am a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2008, 12:29:14 PM »

Or just buy the kit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HHO-Hydrogen-Electrolyzer-water4gas-Hydroxy-1-cell-kit_W0QQitemZ150246889978QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150246889978&

Wink

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2008, 12:32:37 PM »

I made 2 cells alot cheaper than that. They work all ready to go....except I need a good point to introduce it into the system. Anyone have any ideas where the best place to feed it into a 6.0 ford diesel? I was thinking right before turbo into that plastic tube,thoughts?

dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2008, 03:28:01 PM »

in a turbo application im thinking it wont matter much its going to get mixed up pretty good going through the turbo

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2008, 03:36:11 PM »

Thats what I was hoping to here Pizzim. Well now all I need to do is find a 12 volt power supply after ignition to see what these things do.

dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2008, 04:26:41 PM »

volt meter and time  Dunno  i would think you should stay away from the injection pump and the like

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com