Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Verizon FIOS  (Read 16921 times)
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2008, 06:29:26 PM »

Diggin' up an old post here, but here's the scoop. After a year my bill went up $32. I made a bluff and called Verizon to cancel the whole thing. They were nice on the phone and setup the whole bill to be like it was before. I knew they would do this so I didn't have to cancel. If anyone else out there is in the same situation. Just call to cancel and they will do what they can to keep you as a customer.

Bones, it's as if you're stating this like it's a positive. Almost any utility company will do this as long as there is competition.They do it routinely when a customer is threatening to go to the competition. The fact that your bill went up by $32.00 in one year is ridiculous.The sad thing is you had to bluff them to get them to reduce it when the fact of the matter is they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Dont you see all of the asterik commercials?lol. They do this to allot of customers.Real them in and set the hook.
offroadjunkee

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2008, 07:37:07 PM »

I heard a deal the other day...triple play (phone cable and internet) for $99.95. If you threaten to cancel they will reduce it to "meet" the competitions price.....btw.... have you had any repair calls...lately???/ just curious if and how much they charge.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2008, 12:11:50 AM »

Ouch.

http://www.reuters.com/article/COMSRV/idUSWNAS281920080228

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com