Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MOTOPLEX UP & running ? expanding you decide,,,,,,drama continues  (Read 47163 times)
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 04:51:32 PM »

Way to go Paul
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 05:54:40 PM »

3 mil.?! hey paul, you want to sponser me?! 

Someone gives me 3 mil, I will marry you

Matt is correct, I was just helping a brother out with his fine site.  Thumbs Up

The motoplex is not for sale, it's growing every month, we are actively seeking more land to expand. It is a headache for sure (what business isn't), but it's a lot of fun too.

I see comments about opening one down south.

We are definitely thinking about it, we don't need to sell the existing one though. We are just using this one as a model and a way to iron out any potential problems. Unfortunately there is no "Opening An ATV Park For Dummies" book available (I checked  Grin) and even with a mass of research, you never know until you get your feet wet.  I am still waiting for some gov agency to come and shut us down, so far so good though.  We have had skirmishes with DEP, Suwanee River Water Management & the Dept of Forestry and come out fine, so things look good, but who knows? Our feature weekends are far more fun than picking up pine straw for a living so hopefully we will continue just fine.  Wink

Blah blah blah, take my headache free deal!!

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 05:56:03 PM »

Matt is correct, I was just helping a brother out with his fine site.  Thumbs Up

The motoplex is not for sale, it's growing every month, we are actively seeking more land to expand. It is a headache for sure (what business isn't), but it's a lot of fun too.

We are definitely thinking about it, we don't need to sell the existing one though. We are just using this one as a model and a way to iron out any potential problems. Unfortunately there is no "Opening An ATV Park For Dummies" book available (I checked  Grin) and even with a mass of research, you never know until you get your feet wet.  I am still waiting for some gov agency to come and shut us down, so far so good though.  We have had skirmishes with DEP, Suwanee River Water Management & the Dept of Forestry and come out fine, so things look good, but who knows? Our feature weekends are far more fun than picking up pine straw for a living so hopefully we will continue just fine.  Wink

Shocked Shocked Shocked They don't like me there  Cry  Grin I will have to pass on your deal.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 06:00:55 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked They don't like me there  Cry  Grin I will have to pass on your deal.

I have a good friend who will throw in a .45 you can wave around to sweeten the deal.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 06:02:18 PM »

I have a good friend who will throw in a .45 you can wave around to sweeten the deal.

I think I'd need it  Shocked
qt314nfla

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2008, 06:04:21 PM »

lmmfao!!!! that was funny!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 09:52:30 PM by Da_Mtg_Man » Logged
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2008, 08:08:53 PM »

How come you did not change your name to gunslinger over here?

I can not wait to get up to the Plex yo. Grin Wink

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2008, 09:36:24 AM »

I can not wait to get up to the Plex yo. Grin Wink

I have too many here already.   Wink

Yo, yo I can't wait to get up to the plex either.

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2008, 12:17:35 PM »

it's against the rules here.

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2008, 07:44:22 PM »

Where can we find a copy of the rules?

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2008, 11:13:00 PM »

Yea , It would take a Jackass like Tallywacker to start chet over a joke that Paul and Daisy started. Grow up boys and stick to your RR stuff. Dont try to drag down something the main stream people try to build for the rest of us.  Evil

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2008, 11:16:57 PM »

I used mine to....nevermind Wink
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2008, 07:45:57 AM »

they change from time to time, not sure where youd find this one.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2008, 08:08:25 AM »

Yea , It would take a Jackass like Tallywacker to start chet over a joke that Paul and Daisy started. Grow up boys and stick to your RR stuff. Dont try to drag down something the main stream people try to build for the rest of us.  Evil
\

ME. TAMPAX32x ? go back to your homoplex myspace homo page and get a life.Nobody starting sh*t just posting what was on the public net.It would be a smart business desicion if it were to happen.And you think for one minute if the price was offered to turn it into a home for disabled gay sport quad riders not allowing anymore riding ever it wouldnt be sold at the blink of an eye........bet your extra small jock strap on that TAMPAX32X.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 08:15:02 AM by bushwacker » Logged

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2008, 08:23:23 AM »

if I were still a moderator I would probably delete this thread,,,but since I'm not......

no,,,,,,,,you're gay  Roll Eyes

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2008, 08:25:46 AM »

Dont cry Tallywacker cause someone called you out for the douche bag you are. Its obvious you wanted to start crap.You just keep plunging yourself into some mans mud. You'll be fine.

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2008, 08:36:04 AM »

You and your back door buddies have fun.Id rather be a bag posting what was public knowledge than a kiss ass I need to get in for free trailer park backwoods dumbcountry wish I had extra money to pay the light bill faggot.

yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2008, 08:40:45 AM »

Here is way that i see it. EVERYTHING is for sale. Paul did what not many people on here has done and built a place for all riders to go. Not just mudders and not just sport quad riders, but ALL. I do know that Paul has been actively trying to purchase property right next to the plex so he can expand. The owners just want about 5 times what it was worth a few years ago so thats probably not happening. If someone paid him what he is asking then he could build another more centrally located. Or maybe buy a vacation home in Hawaii and forget about riding. Its his to do as he wants.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2008, 08:44:19 AM »

LOL "disabled gay sport quad riders" That was funny

Quad once they put it out there with out explanantion it was left open to criticism , That is the breaks brother....Do you have to be in a Special I love Paul club to ask questions about the Motoplex? Come on he pointed out what was public knowledge , you have a beef ? take it up with  Paul he put it out there...

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2008, 08:48:55 AM »

I can post it up how you intended to do nothing but start crap if you would like Tallywacker. As for being a kissazz , not hardly junior. But I do respect someone who goes out of there way to do nothing but help the ATV community.   

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2008, 08:50:01 AM »

but to make an accusation in an open forum without the facts was wrong, hopefully wacker was posting his first comment on this thread in jest, it's hard to tell over the internet.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2008, 08:51:12 AM »

LOL "disabled gay sport quad riders" That was funny

Quad once they put it out there with out explanantion it was left open to criticism , That is the breaks brother....Do you have to be in a Special I love Paul club to ask questions about the Motoplex? Come on he pointed out what was public knowledge , you have a beef ? take it up with  Paul he put it out there...

Oh I got ya brother. Its just when someone post with the intent to start crap is what pisses me off.

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2008, 08:58:40 AM »

This thread cracks me up.
Wacker and Tim, Cut the crap and quit the name calling. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this thread. Look at all the talk and the replies. Good advertising decision if you ask me. I see no reason to remove the thread Ida, If Bones or John does then they'll chime in.

Paul, I don't know you from Adam and have never been up to the Motoplex but I for one applaud you for the riding spot that you and several other have created.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2008, 09:00:14 AM »

Ahhhh...... what would I do without you guys in the morning.... I would have to drink my coffee and just read the paper. This is much better.... Wink

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Able

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2008, 09:06:52 AM »

Ahhhh...... what would I do without you guys in the morning.... I would have to drink my coffee and just read the paper. This is much better.... Wink

Yes, a thread initiated out of dislike and aimed at nothing more than a personal attack is great reading. Thanks for the thread werner. glad we can count on you for the substance on which this site survives. you sir are a scholar and a gentleman no doubt  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com