Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Examples of Giving Us All a Bad Name  (Read 14383 times)
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2008, 10:04:57 PM »

I hope they all get mowed down by garbage trucks because they are garbage. All day they ride up and down krome ave. on wheelies, it really scares them when you swerve a little. Roll Eyes
thats not krome ave. looks like the corner of rosa L jones and martin luther king jr  Cheesy Afro

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
eprada87

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2008, 10:38:53 PM »

thats the hood, cops really dont care about those people lol... if ur riding around in miami lakes and crazy heated places like that then your just an idiot asking to get arrested..
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2008, 10:45:45 PM »

- giving your neighbor a lawn job with your quad
- riding on the roads
- running from the police
- riding on property that isnt yours
- tearing up your neighbors garden
- lighting a bag of crap on someones door step and riding away on you quad
- taking your quad through the Wendy's drive through lol
- riding to the gas station to fill up

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 08:54:26 AM »

cant be any worse than this!!! Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqaqXlEdMG4
I dont see anything wrong with the river ranch video.Looks like fun and the type of riding I like to do.
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2008, 11:04:33 AM »

man i cant describe the anger i feel seeing this.  id rather not watch ,just goes to show that cops are only going after the easy targets,the people who are told you cant ride here then just leave. i guess im glad i dont live in that neighborhood and i stress hood.when you outlaw atvs only the outlaws have atvs. why is there no one after these guys (i guess because its so easy for them to say im being discriminated against) then before you know it al sharpton will be there.its like all the years ive been trying to ride where i should (legally) and safely with all my gear on mean nothing, anyway these guys are the ones we call statistics.for all you people who are doing the right thing keep it up you know its only a matter of time before they end up on the obituaries. this is truly not the majority of the people who are real riders            besides these guys are the same guys that probably soon you will see on a hyabusa in the mudd, cant blame them its just shows there ignorance and lack of respect for others     

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2008, 07:24:05 PM »

wow i've never seen so much videos of NON TALENTED riders. With all that street practice they got you would think they can atleast hold a 5 second wheely. If thats where the cops dont harrass i guess im gonna have to ride over there with my ak-47. Oh and everone is off on there location, thats by pro player stadium.
06hemiram

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2008, 06:34:18 PM »

the first video is here in Miami by Dolphin Stadium.. cops see them riding in the streets and look the other way. I hate that sh*t. they ride up and down NW 27th ave doing wheelies and eating sh*t like its all good.

* Don't like the Pigs *

-06 Dodge Ram Hemi
-07 Yamaha YFZ450
dirty1

Im in it for the RIDE.....

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2008, 02:15:58 PM »

i just saw this and i see guys like this all over 8th st by where we ride ,  it sucks that the sprot bikes come out to the mudpit and ride up and down the roads because they cant ride the trails.........  i saw throw rocks at them..

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000
KAW3604x4

I am a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2008, 09:27:05 PM »

How the he!! can ya'll watch this sh!t and listen to the music without pouring yourself some gin and juice and rollin' a fatty? Shocked Shocked Shocked

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2008, 10:08:17 PM »

dirty 1, please, i ride a sport bike my bike has never been on pavement i was on 40st(bird&157ave)area on sunday rode the trails to 8st and back all day safely with full geari had to leave when some idiots started racing on the road these guys are going to ruin this spot like 8st&137 ave .next time im calling the cops when they start street racing

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
dirty1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2008, 09:42:58 AM »

hey zman i aint chuckin rocks at the responsible sprort bikes,  just the ones flyin down the asphalt usually with no shirt on and in sandals......   about a month ago there was a group out at 8th street running up and down the liitle dirt raod right against 8th street.  this a$$bandit was sliding and chucking rocks off his tires at all the cars parked along the road.....   This crap needs to stop..............    as far as calling the cops, once they are out there for a call they are gonna give everyone hell. not just the wrong doers,  us good people too.  thats why callin the cops aint an option.

most of us riding cary cameras, i say start posting pics of these guy doing dumb shiot and maybe seeing them selves on here or someone they ride with seeing them might say hey "YOUR AN A$$HOLE!

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2008, 10:04:15 AM »

man i cant describe the anger i feel seeing this.  id rather not watch ,just goes to show that cops are only going after the easy targets,the people who are told you cant ride here then just leave. i guess im glad i dont live in that neighborhood and i stress hood.when you outlaw atvs only the outlaws have atvs. why is there no one after these guys (i guess because its so easy for them to say im being discriminated against) then before you know it al sharpton will be there.its like all the years ive been trying to ride where i should (legally) and safely with all my gear on mean nothing, anyway these guys are the ones we call statistics.for all you people who are doing the right thing keep it up you know its only a matter of time before they end up on the obituaries. this is truly not the majority of the people who are real riders            besides these guys are the same guys that probably soon you will see on a hyabusa in the mudd, cant blame them its just shows there ignorance and lack of respect for others     

The easy targets. I believe that to be partially true, to some cops. The path of least resistance is natural for so many parts of our world. Examples; a stream, a river, an ocean, electricity, wind, humans, traffic,  and vomit.

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
dirty1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2008, 11:46:29 AM »

i have been there for he arrivale of the cops and its not so bad.  the people who get skiddish and uneasy around the cops are who get targeted.  ive told them why im there, what im doing , and what i saw,  if your straight with them thell be straight with you.....  ive also had douchebags around in these instnces that start with the " why are you messin with us, go get them"  and that turns the cops on us, the ones who didnt run.  be cool and dont piss of the cops and point the direction of the wrong doers travel and youll probably be left to ride all day.

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2008, 12:03:13 PM »

Those were some the most bada$$ videos I've seen in a while. Those guys can ride.

I dont think a dirtbike track is on NYC's list of things to do anyways so I say let them ride.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
caospop
Supreme Member

BOOMSHAKAALAAAKAAA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2008, 01:28:58 PM »

looks like a lot of stolen stuff
  DUH  Afro

2007 Polaris Sportsman
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: