Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: X-BOX 360 ERROR MESSAGE  (Read 1880 times)
GrizzlyGator

« on: March 10, 2008, 08:52:21 AM »

My son has an x-box 360 with the error message that says check the av cables??? What's up with that??? Anybody else ever get this.... they are plugged in correctly and i have unplugged and re-0plugged in several times.... shut the machine off and restart??? any ideas? thanks
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 10:49:59 AM »

ive never had that problem but ive had a few problems where i had to unplug it from the wall then plug it back in to get it to "reset" or whatever. sometimes it tells me to unplug the network adapter and plug it back in but i always have to do that then unplug it. i dont know why. that really dont make sense but it works. might be worth a try.
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 10:56:41 AM »

ive never had that problem but ive had a few problems where i had to unplug it from the wall then plug it back in to get it to "reset" or whatever. sometimes it tells me to unplug the network adapter and plug it back in but i always have to do that then unplug it. i dont know why. that really dont make sense but it works. might be worth a try.

10-4 I'LL TRY
singleshot

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 03:57:21 PM »

On my kids XBOX 360, the cable has a switch for regular TV and high def TV and you use different AV plugs depending on which.   I would say to make sure the switch is fully in the correct position for the TV you have it hooked up to and double check that you are using the correct AV plugs.

2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme
yfz450runner

live to ride, skip work as much as possible

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 04:07:49 PM »

On my kids XBOX 360, the cable has a switch for regular TV and high def TV and you use different AV plugs depending on which.   I would say to make sure the switch is fully in the correct position for the TV you have it hooked up to and double check that you are using the correct AV plugs.

that is one of the main problems with the system. you will have to replace the cable to fix it. they were made poorly at the factory. oh and beware the rings of death!!!!! 3 red lights that will pop up and stop the system. good luck!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com