Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GNCC Anyone??  (Read 17105 times)
predatorracer8

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2008, 05:38:05 PM »

I raced as well the only orange and black 08 yfz there. finished 9th in 24+c class. does anyone know a guy by the name michael deater rides o honda 400 ex. he wrecked on the first lap at the 1 mile mark and my buddy stayed with him till parametics arrived. tryign tog et soem info on him to make sure he is ok he was air lifted out

i remember passing a sxs carrying all his gear his helmet fell of and i hit it on accident hope he's alrite, by the way i ran out of gas rite when i got back to our truck. pretty good timing
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2008, 06:00:09 PM »

i saw one guy finish the pm race with his nerf bars dragging and his front right shock broke off! Dont know how he did it.

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
floydamus

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2008, 07:37:06 PM »

everyone please  keep a  ear out for any info on that guy  i really would liek to knwo how he is doing

05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams
YFZ450-Tampa
Supreme Member

Pura Vida !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2008, 09:22:50 PM »

everyone please  keep a  ear out for any info on that guy  i really would liek to knwo how he is doing

I think he is doing OK, the quad is the one is trash out   lol

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC
Caddy 16v

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2008, 12:58:47 AM »

so that must be then you floydamus??

floydamus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2008, 06:23:21 PM »

yes that would be me. and yes i got ahold of the guy that wrecked walked way with a concusion  and sore

05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams
quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2008, 06:44:40 PM »

I see turboderf in the background.

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
RAD 450r
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2008, 06:53:58 PM »

I see myself and the whole gang too,  that was a fun race to watch, busy the whole day.  Can somebody say FREE MONSTER! I was wired!

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2008, 07:59:34 PM »

I see myself and the whole gang too,  that was a fun race to watch, busy the whole day.  Can somebody say FREE MONSTER! I was wired!

haha, everytime i walked by! I couldnt resist!

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2008, 09:15:31 PM »

I tried as hard as I could. It was tough. I think there were two smooth spots on the whole course and they went by way too fast.
Glad everyone is safe.
See you all in Myakka City the end of the month

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
predatorracer8

« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2008, 09:41:27 PM »

I tried as hard as I could. It was tough. I think there were two smooth spots on the whole course and they went by way too fast.
Glad everyone is safe.
See you all in Myakka City the end of the month

there you are jeez, did you finish? when you were on the way to the line i yelled "BRIAN" but you didnt here me you drove right by my dads truck but i didnt see you till you past. that was rough i got 7 after some rookie mistakes.

jake
floydamus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2008, 08:06:40 AM »

yea it was ruff and there  i liek the  spot bout middle way that was balls out  when you come out of the woods and hit the cut through path. and i liek the  spots along the camping/pitting area where you coem out adn the 8.2 mile marker then hit soem more woods xso on and so forth

05 kfx 400
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2008, 11:50:01 AM »

LOL! I liked the part where the guy held out the checkered flag and made me quit riding. I was done.
Some guy in a class with Silver sticker would not yield and everytime when there was opportunity he would purposely block me. I tried to make the move on the inside while going past the National Guard pit, and the dummy closed the door on me causing me to hit the post. I was not a happy camper. Yokelys crew helped me back on course and I chased that B-hole down and went around him during the next lap. People do not yield like they do here in FL. You definitely have to work for the pass. Going slower than I'd like, beats the Hell out of me. I rely on my suspension to ease the roughness, but if you are going too slow it doesn't have the chance to work properly.
Jake, I DID hear someone yell "BRIAN!", I didn't think it was for me, but I looked around and did not see you. I did see you in the morning race, though! Good job!

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
predatorracer8

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2008, 12:03:50 PM »

LOL! I liked the part where the guy held out the checkered flag and made me quit riding. I was done.
Some guy in a class with Silver sticker would not yield and everytime when there was opportunity he would purposely block me. I tried to make the move on the inside while going past the National Guard pit, and the dummy closed the door on me causing me to hit the post. I was not a happy camper. Yokelys crew helped me back on course and I chased that B-hole down and went around him during the next lap. People do not yield like they do here in FL. You definitely have to work for the pass. Going slower than I'd like, beats the Hell out of me. I rely on my suspension to ease the roughness, but if you are going too slow it doesn't have the chance to work properly.
Jake, I DID hear someone yell "BRIAN!", I didn't think it was for me, but I looked around and did not see you. I did see you in the morning race, though! Good job!

ya it was me i was behind you but, that was a fun race and i cant wait for the 15th the 29th im hoping i can go to steele creek(fingers crossed). but that was the first race i ran my newly fab suspension and some gearing play done the new 13 tooth front sprocket kicks a$$ so much more hook up off of corners and such i pulled too big of a wheely off the start and had to put it her down but then she came back up again. i lead like 5 guys in the wrong direction for a litlle bit on the 1st lap(sorry guys) but got turned around and did my best to gain my position back i was actually 5th coming to the last mile marker but i took the wrong line out and 2 guys passed me BUMMER lol but it was really fun the guys from polaris are great lots of good advice from them.

jake

floydamus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2008, 04:47:26 PM »

Id liek to attend soem of the other races but don't have the funds for travel.  car pool ?

05 kfx 400
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com