Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Went Riding Yesterday  (Read 5800 times)
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog..

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 23, 2008, 10:36:51 PM »

Well It was 2:20p.m. and we just got out of school so a friend and I decided to load up and go out to our local pit that we haven't been to in a while. It actually used to be a pretty nice kept up track, but being in Florida with the crazy weather, all the jumps and berms got washed out except for some of the natural ones.

It was kind of boring, but still a pretty fun place to mess around.

Hope y'all enjoy

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 08:07:54 AM »

Looks like a kewl pit. Quads looking nice too. Reminds me of mine. I can't wait to get my new quad!!
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 10:41:43 AM »

Thanks Scratchup!

It's been a while now hasn't it?

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 01:47:53 PM »

It makes me want to cry when I think it's been at least a year. If I didn't have kids and money wasn't so tight, I never would've sold my quad.
   Hopefully I'll be getting another one within the next 6 months though.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 01:49:52 PM »

You should take the bumper and heel gaurds off and have them painted black. It would look nice.
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 05:18:49 PM »

hmm, never been there. cool pics

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 06:22:20 PM »

don't feel bad scratch i have a quad and haven't rode in almost a year.every time i get a little extra cash somethin comes up and then its gone. Cry

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 08:43:03 PM »

It makes me want to cry when I think it's been at least a year. If I didn't have kids and money wasn't so tight, I never would've sold my quad.
   Hopefully I'll be getting another one within the next 6 months though.

Haha I would probably cry as well. It's good though that you do put your kids first and keep your priorities straight. Hopefully you can get a quad soon brother!

hmm, never been there. cool pics
Hey man, I will have to let you know the next time we head out. I went riding today out at Holder, haven't been there in a while either. Talk about Hill Climbs. And there is also a few well kept tracks. One we can't ride on because it is strictly for dirtbikes, but the other one the guy usually lets us ride. He comes out in his kawasaki mule and talks to us and makes sure were not gonna cause any harm, and lets us ride. I guess his son is really good. Mike Pacone or something.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

1FasterBlaster

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 11:39:07 PM »

My girl 5 has a MDI Panther 110cc mini quad. We play on it around the neighborhood. I'm trying to get a 110cc pocket racer just to play in the hood.
   My buddy has a completely full race ready- and I do mean full- 04 KFX that's he's holding for me. Port & polished heads/ adjustable CDI/ Elka's/etc.etc.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 11:46:10 PM by ScratchupBangupBoy » Logged
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 11:41:16 PM »

This was him riding it at Croom.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 11:43:24 PM »

Jumping out of a bowl in second gear!! Oh yeah...it's fast.
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 05:39:13 PM »

The last couple of times i've been out to croom i've made some niceeee jumps like that.

I know of a track out in hernando and i have buddies that have rode at the dirtbike only track. But as soon as i get my quad fixed i'll shoot you a PM and keep these places off of the open forum haha.

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 05:59:11 PM »

my parents live in Hernando I know the track you're talkin about the guy ran me and my son off we weren't even ridin on it we were watchin his son ride.there are a couple sweet places around there.if you ever go to the pit at the end of industrial loop or whatever street it is.be careful cops said if they see us out there we will get arrested and quads impounded.that property is owned by tamposi.

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 06:21:59 PM »

Yeah that is out at Holder, you go through the city of Hernando to get to it.

Scratchup-that o4 kfx is nice, i remember you telling me about it. If you want to see some really nice setup Z's, go over to z400central and look at the QOTM (quad of the month) sections.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 06:38:51 PM »

My buddy frank has a track that is normally kept up behind his house in holder, on theeee west side (or would it be south? south i think) of 41. His son is pretty young and races quads. I've never had a problem riding out there, maybe because i know frank, but i know if you go back into the pit, where he hauls all his dirt, he WILL come out and chase you off.  however i dont think we are all talking about the same place.

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 06:57:47 PM »

The riding areas around Holder cover a vast amount of land, so I'm sure we aren't.

El Diablo- the guy is pretty strict, the guy that I ride with knows his dad pretty well. He was telling us one night a few people went out there on four wheelers, drunk off their a$$ and almost crashed into him, one got a severe neck injury, and tried to sue him. So therefor he is pretty strict on who he lets in there. He is a nice fella though, and you really can't blame him. He wishes he could let everyone ride out there but some people just ruin it for everyone. I haven't been to that track in a couple of months. I mainly like all the hill climbs and trails out there. It's pretty nice.

The guy that owns the dirt bike track is Bill, he is also a nice fella, but if you don't have a dirt bike, forget it.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

eldiablo64
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 08:39:28 PM »

yeah if its the same guy he was cool and all he told us some guy was ridin out there and got hurt and wanted to sue him and the lady he leases the property from.we talked with him for awhile his son was pretty cool to he had a bada$$ quad.   we used to ride behind eldiablo golf course in citrus springs till some idiot went out on the golf course one night and tore it up.after that they started patrolling out there that place was cool.

1FasterBlaster

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 08:57:27 PM »

There used to be four to five of us that use to go to the far side of the fence in the Pitt at Croom. 3 would go into the Pitt in 2nd, or 3rd gear and just spin dirt to the top.
   Then we would jump from Bowl to Bowl. I was inspired one day watching John Natalie make a jump from the inside of a burm then clearing about 35 ft and 9 ft air.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2008, 10:22:39 PM »

Nice pics Coon boy!

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 01:37:40 PM »

Thanks Cuz Cool

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com