Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Never ever listen to a salesman. Or Buy any thing from RideNow  (Read 14828 times)
Thunderdually

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2008, 09:33:40 PM »

Update to my dealings with RideNow.

I sent a letter to RideNow corporate office they in turn sent it back to where I bought the quads. They wanted to talk. wanted to know what I wanted to make things right. I told them what I really wanted was for them to take the quads back and I would try to forget I ever had any thing to do with them. Well that was a no go.

They did however say they would buy back my quads and sell me what I should have been sold in the first place. All I had to do was take a $4000.00 dollar loss. They would give me back $5835.00 for each quad and sell me new  ones for $8000.00 each and charge me another $1800.00 in dealer setup and freight fees on top of the first $1800.00 dollars they screwed me out of the first time.

What a deal ... Knife in the back an no Vaseline.

I also found out that the unit I bought came with a GPS.  Yup they screwed me out of that too...

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"

Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4
SOUTHERNGIRL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2008, 10:51:42 AM »

I live in Ocala and bought 4 bikes from Ride Now up here and their prices are outrageous and I DO agree with ya there with getting screwed by them.. besides that we bought a Polaris 3200 quiet run generator from there and it broke and they had it for 3 months and could not fix it and basically told me oh well.. huummm,  until I sent my husband in there(not good when that happens).. next morning we had a brand new Polaris 4800 generator DELIVERED to our house.. I also have a good friend that her starter broke out @ the ranch back in November and the bike is still there as we speak and now she is dealing with POLARIS REP.. I just think its crappy that we as customers have to pay good money for alot of  aggravation from them.. I will never buy anything ever from them, I will drive to Georgia to get my next bike..

that is my personal experience.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 11:13:10 AM by SOUTHERNGIRL » Logged
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2008, 11:44:51 AM »

GO TO ARS IN OKEECHOBEE FOR A GREAT PRICE.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com