Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sadly missed.......  (Read 39552 times)
Islandbreeze07

Miami Crepes (owner) and AmeriPlan IBO

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2008, 12:08:12 AM »

I think this entire post should be deleted and we all move on. Qt could care less what anyone thinks about her. She will always ride, drink, and carry a gun.
   That's what makes her QT!! I'd ride with her anyday, and she's the only female on the site that I would even let borrow my quad when I had it. When I get my new quad, I'll be riding with her.
   There has been some stupid stuff happened in the past present and I'm sure more in the future. I've always noticed everyone's ability to forgive and forget, why has that changed?

YEAAAAAA!!!!!!!

http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber
http://iboplus.com/KGraber

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2008, 06:42:06 AM »

hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!

Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? Huh

trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on  your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! Roll Eyes

I just cant get past that Pope comment  Roll Eyes Sad

Great suggestions Guy's Roll Eyes (Lie about it  Angry...put bad oil back in it  Angry play dumb  Angry I wonder why we have some much trouble with warranty's these days and getting legitimate things fixed Sad maybe tell them what you did truthfully and let the chips fall where they may? You never know how it will end up.
Sorry, i forgot the Pope was a member on this forum. Please forgive me I have sinned. It dont matter what he says, their mechanic isnt getting paid to screw the shop D.A.! If there is damage or scoring it isnt covered by any warranty unless you can prove an oil pump failed.
I run a service shop & have heard it all. The bottom line is lack of lubrication in an engine is undeniable. I am sure I could even teach the pope what to look for in situations like this.
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2008, 07:00:01 AM »

Swamp, send me the plans for that grill. I can make it bigger and faster Wink

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2008, 07:29:58 AM »

I remember getting very clear pictures of it while you were trying to put the wheel back on. ;-)

Id@

lol....And then riding it 8 miles back to your house with an allen wrench and zip ties for a hub bolt.

them were the days.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2008, 07:36:35 AM »

Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? Huh

trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on  your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! Roll Eyes

Thanks to the 'report to moderator" button I had the pic removed before you were able to finsh your post. That pic was unnacceptable for this site and BD was warned
That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!
How many weeks is he gonna get away with bashing a person who has been a favorite of this site forever?
Drinking at RR is the norm. My family has had a camp out there since 1983! When did you get your Big D?
It is the norm to drink out there & it is the norm to carry a gun! I started going out there when I was 14, I always carried a sidearm. As an adult I still carry a sidearm out there. I also drink beer when I am there. I have never shot anyone or used a gun in a bad way. Get a life & be a man. You are bashing a woman, why? You must have issues!
Bones banned me for a flaming PM I responded to a year ago where a certain RR deed selling agency sent me a personal threat thru PM & I told them to bring it on & to Ef off.
This guy posts crotch shots on the open forum & he just gets a warning. I call BS
The only way anyone knew about my PM was because the RR land dealer reported it to Bones. I should have reported their threat first but I am not a punk or a nark like some on here!

hey greenmachine get over it , I'm sorry for posting the picture. Mike warn me! I promise not to do it again. 

Oh, you can sending me more nasty e-mail, if you think thats being a man.

ps: I do have a life and its with my family and friends.

Good luck

dang, you guys need to make up your minds, first it makes me less of a man by posting a question in an open forum and not doing it privately, then it makes Green less of a man for doing it in a private way,,,,,,please tell me what it means at RR to be a man, because one day I hope to grow up and be just as cool as the 'men' there.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2008, 07:41:55 AM »

Nathan drop it, we did! 

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2008, 07:44:27 AM »

Nathan drop it, we did! 

the "we" may have, but you apparently have not.

and I am still paying for it.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2008, 07:47:34 AM »

Nathan drop it, we did! 

the "we" may have, but you apparently have not.

and I am still paying for it.

Id@

Hey its too early for popcorn 

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2008, 07:48:24 AM »

Thanks to the 'report to moderator" button I had the pic removed before you were able to finsh your post. That pic was unnacceptable for this site and BD was warned
That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!
How many weeks is he gonna get away with bashing a person who has been a favorite of this site forever?
Drinking at RR is the norm. My family has had a camp out there since 1983! When did you get your Big D?
It is the norm to drink out there & it is the norm to carry a gun! I started going out there when I was 14, I always carried a sidearm. As an adult I still carry a sidearm out there. I also drink beer when I am there. I have never shot anyone or used a gun in a bad way. Get a life & be a man. You are bashing a woman, why? You must have issues!
Bones banned me for a flaming PM I responded to a year ago where a certain RR deed selling agency sent me a personal threat thru PM & I told them to bring it on & to Ef off.
This guy posts crotch shots on the open forum & he just gets a warning. I call BS
The only way anyone knew about my PM was because the RR land dealer reported it to Bones. I should have reported their threat first but I am not a punk or a nark like some on here!

hey greenmachine get over it , I'm sorry for posting the picture. Mike warn me! I promise not to do it again.  

Oh, you can sending me more nasty e-mail, if you think thats being a man.

ps: I do have a life and its with my family and friends.

Good luck
Since BigD has chosen to go here, I figured I would quote his Pm to me & my ONLY response to him. Since then I have received 2 more PM's from him but that is expected Roll Eyes

BigD sent me this yesterday "she had underware on..... I dont care what you think or your friend So maybe you want a drunk women with a gun with your kids. Hmmmmm NOT!"

my "nasty email" back to him, "Dont waste your time Pming me pal. You have made a ton of enemies in the last 2 weeks since you chose to bash a woman.
IMHO you are a loser & I have no need to read pm by a jackazz like you.
Have a good day Big D***!"

Thats word for word & I even mispelled the words just like he did in his pm to me.
I just wanted everyone to see exactly what was said so it dont get exagerrated by the Big Distorter himself.
As I said before, plenty of people on here were at the plex this weekend & this topic was brought up a few times & everyone was in agreement that this guy has gone over the top & lost a lot if not all respect.
See yall later as I am sure I will soon be banned by his supporters with the power to do so.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 07:56:05 AM by greenmachine » Logged
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2008, 07:50:52 AM »

,,,,,,please tell me what it means at RR to be a man, because one day I hope to grow up and be just as cool as the 'men' there.

Id@

so far this is what I gather......
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2008, 07:58:43 AM »

,,,,,,please tell me what it means at RR to be a man, because one day I hope to grow up and be just as cool as the 'men' there.

Id@

so far this is what I gather......

Yep dat dare be a real RR man. Now ifin we could only be sure he is missin sum teeth then we would know for sure!
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2008, 08:00:09 AM »

Now that inspires me!! OK, now delete this post and we can talk about other more interesting topics.
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2008, 08:48:56 AM »

MAN.......that monkey can shoot!

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2008, 08:50:27 AM »

Just remember, There are ALWAYS 3 sides to a story. There's 1 persons side, then the other persons side then there's what really happened.
Everybody seems to be taking sides here when from what I understand no one was even there. This whole thing has been blown WAY out of proportion and it needs to stop.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2008, 09:01:31 AM »

Just remember, There are ALWAYS 3 sides to a story. There's 1 persons side, then the other persons side then there's what really happened.
Everybody seems to be taking sides here when from what I understand no one was even there. This whole thing has been blown WAY out of proportion and it needs to stop.

pull the trigger & delete the thread..........

I personally an getting sick and tired of all the

DRAMA  lets get back to riding  Shocked
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 09:55:37 AM by mrbones » Logged

mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2008, 09:54:49 AM »

I'm locking this thread up. Enough. Move on.

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com