Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sadly missed.......  (Read 39527 times)
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2008, 05:23:49 PM »

Wow...Mike yer fast....at something, anyway... Cheesy

well, ever since he got rid of the raptor.........

Id@

And I do miss that thing but I enjoy playing in the mud much more than going 100mph. Grin

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2008, 05:23:56 PM »

....but can he do anything about that Ann Coulter shot...she is about the most offensive b!tch on the planet... Tongue

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2008, 05:27:28 PM »

Wow...Mike yer fast....at something, anyway... Cheesy

well, ever since he got rid of the raptor.........

Id@

And I do miss that thing but I enjoy playing in the mud much more than going 10mph. Grin

really? I didn't know the raptor was THAT fast ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2008, 06:01:39 PM »

lol.... You know the power it had. Remember that blur of a picture you got on the speed run? Wink

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2008, 06:45:30 PM »

I remember getting very clear pictures of it while you were trying to put the wheel back on. ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2008, 06:48:48 PM »

Pfffttt.  They dont make a fast Craptor. Laugh

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2008, 06:53:46 PM »

normally I would agree, but ATP got a hold of that one  Evil

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2008, 07:09:58 PM »

hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!

great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!

Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? Huh

trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on  your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! Roll Eyes

I see BD is is still charming people.  Wink I can only imagine how inappropriate the photo was.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2008, 07:49:45 PM »

normally I would agree, but ATP got a hold of that one  Evil

Id@
Its still not a 2 stroke Id@. Wink

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2008, 07:50:41 PM »

I remember getting very clear pictures of it while you were trying to put the wheel back on. ;-)

Id@

lol....And then riding it 8 miles back to your house with an allen wrench and zip ties for a hub bolt.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2008, 08:42:40 PM »

Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? Huh

trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on  your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! Roll Eyes

Thanks to the 'report to moderator" button I had the pic removed before you were able to finsh your post. That pic was unnacceptable for this site and BD was warned
That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!
How many weeks is he gonna get away with bashing a person who has been a favorite of this site forever?
Drinking at RR is the norm. My family has had a camp out there since 1983! When did you get your Big D?
It is the norm to drink out there & it is the norm to carry a gun! I started going out there when I was 14, I always carried a sidearm. As an adult I still carry a sidearm out there. I also drink beer when I am there. I have never shot anyone or used a gun in a bad way. Get a life & be a man. You are bashing a woman, why? You must have issues!
Bones banned me for a flaming PM I responded to a year ago where a certain RR deed selling agency sent me a personal threat thru PM & I told them to bring it on & to Ef off.
This guy posts crotch shots on the open forum & he just gets a warning. I call BS
The only way anyone knew about my PM was because the RR land dealer reported it to Bones. I should have reported their threat first but I am not a punk or a nark like some on here!
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2008, 09:11:50 PM »

That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!
How many weeks is he gonna get away with bashing a person who has been a favorite of this site forever?
Drinking at RR is the norm. My family has had a camp out there since 1983! When did you get your Big D?
It is the norm to drink out there & it is the norm to carry a gun! I started going out there when I was 14, I always carried a sidearm. As an adult I still carry a sidearm out there. I also drink beer when I am there. I have never shot anyone or used a gun in a bad way. Get a life & be a man. You are bashing a woman, why? You must have issues!
Bones banned me for a flaming PM I responded to a year ago where a certain RR deed selling agency sent me a personal threat thru PM & I told them to bring it on & to Ef off.
This guy posts crotch shots on the open forum & he just gets a warning. I call BS
The only way anyone knew about my PM was because the RR land dealer reported it to Bones. I should have reported their threat first but I am not a punk or a nark like some on here!

Dang Green, tell us how you really feel.  I thought everyone at RR carried a firearm and drank for the most part, I certainly do. If I was a woman I would bring two.

I think to get QT to shoot at you, you need to tear up the wet weather pond behind her camp at 6:30AM on a Sunday morning with no muffler.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2008, 09:20:03 PM »

That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!

Dang Green, tell us how you really feel.  I thought everyone at RR carried a firearm and drank for the most part, I certainly do. If I was a woman I would bring two.

I think to get QT to shoot at you, you need to tear up the wet weather pond behind her camp at 6:30AM on a Sunday morning with no muffler.

She may actually thank you in the summer... killing some of those 2 inch deer flies. Besides 6:30 am she would still be riding.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2008, 09:34:50 PM »

That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!

She may actually thank you in the summer... killing some of those 2 inch deer flies. Besides 6:30 am she would still be riding.

I would wear my Pasgt helmet and kevlar jacket if attempting it. She nearly shot at me for revving up my motor in front of her door at 7:00am.

big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: February 26, 2008, 09:45:58 PM »

Thanks to the 'report to moderator" button I had the pic removed before you were able to finsh your post. That pic was unnacceptable for this site and BD was warned
That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!

hey greenmachine get over it , I'm sorry for posting the picture. Mike warn me! I promise not to do it again.  

Oh, you can sending me more nasty e-mail, if you think thats being a man.

ps: I do have a life and its with my family and friends.

Good luck
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 09:49:06 PM by big-daddy » Logged

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: February 26, 2008, 09:47:00 PM »

That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!

I would wear my Pasgt helmet and kevlar jacket if attempting it. She nearly shot at me for revving up my motor in front of her door at 7:00am.

hahhaha that funny..bring back memory's

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2008, 09:52:55 PM »

Since you didn't post the picture of me sleeping on your generator with this, can I assume we are buddies again?  Wink

big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: February 26, 2008, 10:03:36 PM »

Since you didn't post the picture of me sleeping on your generator with this, can I assume we are buddies again?  Wink

dont push it!  No comments on the pictures....... Wink

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #118 on: February 26, 2008, 10:17:31 PM »

I think this entire post should be deleted and we all move on. Qt could care less what anyone thinks about her. She will always ride, drink, and carry a gun.
   That's what makes her QT!! I'd ride with her anyday, and she's the only female on the site that I would even let borrow my quad when I had it. When I get my new quad, I'll be riding with her.
   There has been some stupid stuff happened in the past present and I'm sure more in the future. I've always noticed everyone's ability to forgive and forget, why has that changed?
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #119 on: February 26, 2008, 10:25:15 PM »

I think this entire post should be deleted and we all move on. Qt could care less what anyone thinks about her. She will always ride, drink, and carry a gun.
   That's what makes her QT!! I'd ride with her anyday, and she's the only female on the site that I would even let borrow my quad when I had it. When I get my new quad, I'll be riding with her.
   There has been some stupid stuff happened in the past present and I'm sure more in the future. I've always noticed everyone's ability to forgive and forget, why has that changed?

I would get you a new Quad but I am afraid you would scratch and bang it up. Grin Get a utility this time....less maint.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2008, 10:54:05 PM »

If it didn't get scratched and banged up, I wouldn't be riding it. Don't let that be an excuse!!
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #121 on: February 26, 2008, 10:57:03 PM »

If it didn't get scratched and banged up, I wouldn't be riding it. Don't let that be an excuse!!

I have to sell my grill first... Grin

1FasterBlaster

« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2008, 10:58:39 PM »

I see that happening!!
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2008, 11:10:26 PM »

I see that happening!!

Shoot if that was my grill I would fiqure out a way to ride it. Grin
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2008, 11:49:49 PM »

That's what I was thinking. I would never get rid of a grill like that!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com