Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quad Scramble #7 Myakka 3-29  (Read 18896 times)
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2008, 04:59:27 AM »

Randall is a freaking machine. That dude will be AA before he knows it.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
bandida

a/k/a Mrs. Blackflag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2008, 03:54:06 PM »

That's cool!!!  Glad you had fun.  You made it through your first race.  Enjoy the pain of victory.  Grin

I'm very proud of myself!!  It was my first race, and I did it on a Banshee!! 

Here's a vid of me going thru some deep water by the finish line.  The person in front of me was going thru the rocks to avoid the water, which is what most everyone was doing.  I was like, "Ah, screw it!" "I can make it!"  From what I hear, a few people got stuck there.  To hear the people cheering when I went thru it, felt awesome!!  Thanks, everyone.

I had a great time!!  I'm paying for it today, and probably tomorrow, and the next day, but it was fun!

Thanks, Kenz.  I'M STILL IN PAIN!!  MY WHOLE RIGHT SIDE HURTS MORE THAN MY LEFT.  WHAT THE...Huh

2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 4x4
2006 YFZ 450
2006 Yamaha Banshee
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350
1985 Kawasaki ATC 160
1983 Honda ATC 200
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2008, 05:45:45 PM »

Randall is a freaking machine. That dude will be AA before he knows it.

Yup! After that 2nd place finish at the GNCC i knew he had this race in the bag. Cant wait to get back out there and rub tires with ya man. Its been forever  Sad

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2008, 06:57:01 PM »

If you had fun, please let them know on the FTR site. Your thanks will go a LOONG way for many as that is all they will get.
Thanks
B

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
kenz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2008, 10:12:21 PM »

That's cool!!!  Glad you had fun.  You made it through your first race.  Enjoy the pain of victory.  Grin

I'm very proud of myself!!  It was my first race, and I did it on a Banshee!! 

Here's a vid of me going thru some deep water by the finish line.  The person in front of me was going thru the rocks to avoid the water, which is what most everyone was doing.  I was like, "Ah, screw it!" "I can make it!"  From what I hear, a few people got stuck there.  To hear the people cheering when I went thru it, felt awesome!!  Thanks, everyone.

I had a great time!!  I'm paying for it today, and probably tomorrow, and the next day, but it was fun!

Thanks, Kenz.  I'M STILL IN PAIN!!  MY WHOLE RIGHT SIDE HURTS MORE THAN MY LEFT.  WHAT THE...Huh

The second day is usually the worst, then in gets better.

I got around like an old man at work today.  Everytime I sat down for a while and  went to get back up everything was tight again.
Don't think there isn't a muscle that doesn't hurt today.  Ahh, the price of fun. Grin 

2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders
predatorracer8

« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2008, 10:29:04 PM »

i had fun doing nothing instead of racing...... YA RITE, kills me too miss races(literally).

jake

by the way who won c-open,  if you know tell him he's lucky i wasnt there  Tongue
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2008, 11:05:20 PM »

Congrats Randall! Glad to see they got ya scored right. Did you have to protest or did the score keepers get ya straight? You can't go pro though cause your starting to become my regular mechanic and just don't know it yet! See ya at the next one.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2008, 11:29:25 PM »

Kids are great, but man am I missing my riding. First I had to sell the 400 because of financial problems, then got screwed by work, then car accident and neck surgery.
   I don't know if I'm going back to sport quads, but I'm getting a new quad in probably the beginning of June. You guys look like your having a hell of a time.

Remember," A bad day of riding is better then a good day without riding!!"
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2008, 11:42:50 PM »

Thanks to you and Frank Chino I'm hooked. I am a junkie and I'm perfectly happy with it! Ya oughta at least come out and watch.
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2008, 11:56:14 PM »

Luis, Thanks for those pictures. I felt bad leaving you out there each time I passed. I don't know what the heck I did wrong.
I felt great for practice but at the start I felt like my neck was sunburnt really bad. I had a little bit of headache but just tried to shake it off. After three laps I was cooked and I pushed myself to finish the fourth, but could not. I made a good pass just before the finish line during the first/second lap by going through the creek. I passed 3rd and 2nd as they were going over the rocks. It was great!
I held 2nd for two laps when my body shut down. I could only watch as everyone passed me. I thought I was going to die. Serious. I walked to the ambulance and they told me what I needed to do, but I was worse off than they knew I guess.

It was nice to meet you bandita! Your husband was really cool too. You were really doing great. You had a great start and I thought you were going to hold back but you didn't!

Team Outlaw took the team win moving them within 1 point from team leaders MXSOUTH.COM. It is going to be an exciting finish right down to the wire!!

Someone came over to me after the race with their wife in a Rhino. I was sick and may have threw up in front of you. If so, I am really sorry.   Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 11:58:00 PM by mudnuri » Logged

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
slam1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2008, 01:32:49 PM »

Hey Jake, I told Dave( winner of C-Open) that he was lucky you weren't there as you had requested.He simply said he cant tell when your there or when your not. LOL  I'm just pulling your chain he said he's looking forward to racing with you at the next one. Good competition makes a good race.

Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
http://www.thesportslift.com
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2008, 02:00:14 PM »

Brian, that was me that came over to you on the Rhino. You looked bad, hope you're feeling better.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
predatorracer8

« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2008, 02:16:33 PM »

Hey Jake, I told Dave( winner of C-Open) that he was lucky you weren't there as you had requested.He simply said he cant tell when your there or when your not. LOL  I'm just pulling your chain he said he's looking forward to racing with you at the next one. Good competition makes a good race.

lol thanks man, ya the more competition the better. im looking forward to the next one two.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com