Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rabbit Run  (Read 3005 times)
lethalmethods

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 05, 2008, 11:15:54 AM »

Anyone going to the Rabbit Run next month? Grin

---
Jason
2001 Honda TRX400EX
440 Big Bore
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 11:58:35 AM »

Anyone going to the Rabbit Run next month? Grin

need some info.................. Grin
lethalmethods

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 12:47:53 PM »

Check it out, they do a pumpkin run in October and Rabbit run around easter.

http://apollomotorcycleclub.com/events/rabbitrun/rabbit_home0.html

---
Jason
2001 Honda TRX400EX
440 Big Bore
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 01:05:15 PM »

Dont bring a sport bike to it. From what I heard yesterday, the trail is flooded pretty good.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
lethalmethods

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 02:29:31 PM »

I know there is a lot of mud, but I have friends who have wen with sport quads and said it is a lot of fun.  I hear there is a lot of trail riding to do as well as mud bogs.  If anyone has been let me know.

---
Jason
2001 Honda TRX400EX
440 Big Bore
Shorgasm

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 06:49:14 PM »

Let me tell ya about bringing sport quads.During the daytime goofin around the open field all is fine but last year I took my 700 Raptor on the night run through the trail.It sucked soo bad I never rode it again.I sold the dang thing within two weeks.I bought a Brute 750 and never looked back.I'm excited about this year for sure.

Now you should know this, Pumpkin Run 07 was wet BUT Rabbit run 07 was dry and dusty.It's all about the weather.If it rains anytime around the run then the trial will suck and you should probably avoid it with a sport quad unless you like to get pulled out.It took me 6 1/2 hrs to do a 2hr run....and I took the halfway 10 mile cut-out.63 times I got stuck.BUT liek I said the daytime field riding was fine.Night time was another story.Very few people drove their trucks out without getting towed.Good news is they have HUGE Deere's out there pulling people all night.

During the daytime it is about the best time you will have...if you are an adult if ya know what I mean.Girls/guys putting around with drinks in hand but nice and slow.Plenty of mud and water to play in.

You would think there would be plenty of injuries and crashes but that was not the way it went.One guy did get hurt pretty bad on the night run on a sport but that is about all I heard of.

Typical redneck party but a ton of people.If it rains it WILL be muddy.

We got out there about 8am and it was sprinkling but by 11am the sun was out till late afternoon and then light rain again.Never stopped anyone.The girls are a riot also.You'll see some funny stuff.

It's $50 for a ticket per person/quad and $5 per vehicle.They have some food but bring your own.Plus more to drink than you can possibly use. Kiss

If you have the opportunity to go then I HIGHLY suggest it.I was skeptic at 1st but the daytime fun is just too much to miss.One of the Dirty Girls has a bunch of pics on her MySpace and you'll get the idea.
HOGWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 02:35:56 PM »

Are you allowed to have passengers at night? and do you always have to where your helmet.
Shorgasm

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 10:24:27 AM »

You have to have your helmet on when you enter the night ride....but once you are in there it is up to you.

Riding around during the day with no lid is fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com