Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Hey!  (Read 6711 times)
Catherine4483

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 04, 2008, 09:08:00 PM »

I finally signed up to the site and wanted to say hey. My name is Catherine and i live in Jacksonville. I have a YFZ 450 and just got it in Dec so im new to all this!

Thanks,
Catherine

A BIG Thanks to Cycle Gear, GT Thunder, Galfer USA, and Albright Motorsports!
Kaw3604x4 Princess

www.promiseacres.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 10:24:47 AM »

I am a little late saying it, but welcome! My family and I love to ride. We ride mostly at RR since it is the closest place to us. Glad to see another gal join the group.

Jennifer

Live your life in such a way that when your feet
hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders &
says...

`Oh sh*t....she's awake!!`
qt314nfla

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 10:43:23 AM »

I finally signed up to the site and wanted to say hey. My name is Catherine and i live in Jacksonville. I have a YFZ 450 and just got it in Dec so im new to all this!

Thanks,
Catherine

hey, sorry i just read this thread.  you will want to check out the motoplex if you are in the northern portion of the state.  we have a group ride once a month.  this past weekend was our chili cook off w/ 211 in attendance.  and after a short time you'll know darn near all of those that are there.  it's very family oriented.  the MX track and one way sport/speed trail are awesome on the yfz's!  you should check into coming out March 22nd for our next ride.  we are doing hot wings and having an easter egg hunt for the kids.  i can promise you a great time!  if you want more information look up florida motoplex and start reading the threads.

welcome to the site.  hope to meet ya out there.  i need another chick to ride the MX track w/ and practice.
Islandbreeze07

Miami Crepes (owner) and AmeriPlan IBO

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 11:19:42 AM »

Hey, an easter egg hunt. Sounds like a good weekend to go. Maybe we could just go and have fun. My daughter has been after me to take her for a ride on her little atv.

Thanks for the heads up QT! kimberly

http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber
http://iboplus.com/KGraber

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores
Sleazy_Rider78

Old enough to know better, still too young to care

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 04:05:44 PM »

Thanks,
Catherine

Hello Catherine.  As I am the website's Official Ambassador I would like to extend a warm welcome to you on behalf of the members.  I apologize for not being able to welcome you earlier, this time of the year is very difficult for me to do much outside of work.  If you could please fill out the following questionnaire so that the website's moderators may update your profile information I would greatly appreciate it.  This is just a little Q&A that we like our newest members to fill out in order to "Get to Know you". 

Name: Catherine
Marital Status: (select one)   Married   Single  Swinger  As single as my options
What kind of under garments do you prefer? (select one)   Bikini  Granny Panties   T-back   Commando
What size bra do you wear? 
Natural or Augmented?
What are your other measurements?
Hair Color?
Eye Color?
Have you ever kissed another woman?  If so, please describe the encouter and include how often.
What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
Please complete the following sentence.  When I get a little "tipsy" I.......
Turn ons:
Turn offs:
What types of guys do you prefer?
What kind of bike do you have?
Thats all for now, but please be aware that I may have follow up questions.

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 10:06:51 PM »

Thanks,
Catherine

Hello Catherine.  As I am the website's Official Ambassador I would like to extend a warm welcome to you on behalf of the members.  I apologize for not being able to welcome you earlier, this time of the year is very difficult for me to do much outside of work.  If you could please fill out the following questionnaire so that the website's moderators may update your profile information I would greatly appreciate it.  This is just a little Q&A that we like our newest members to fill out in order to "Get to Know you". 

Marital Status: (select one)   Married   Single  Swinger  As single as my options
What kind of under garments do you prefer? (select one)   Bikini  Granny Panties   T-back   Commando
Natural or Augmented?
Hair Color?
Eye Color?
Have you ever kissed another woman?  If so, please describe the encouter and include how often.
Turn ons:
Turn offs:

Nice Q&A, im going to start reading this forum.  Grin

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
bandida

a/k/a Mrs. Blackflag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 06:04:06 PM »

Thanks,
Catherine

Natural or Augmented?
Hair Color?
Eye Color?
Turn ons:
Turn offs:

Wow!! This is insulting.  Why hasn't this been deleted from the forum yet???   By the way, you forgot Boy cut panties, and briefs.

2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 4x4
2006 YFZ 450
2006 Yamaha Banshee
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350
1985 Kawasaki ATC 160
1983 Honda ATC 200
Sleazy_Rider78

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 06:28:15 PM »

Mrs. Blackflag,
Whew! for a moment I thought you were serious.  Actually, taking a look at my records I noticed that you never filled out my survey.   Grin  Please take the time to tell us a little bit about yourself and feel free to include any photos. 

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
bandida

a/k/a Mrs. Blackflag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 06:45:10 PM »

Mrs. Blackflag,
Whew! for a moment I thought you were serious.  Actually, taking a look at my records I noticed that you never filled out my survey.   Grin  Please take the time to tell us a little bit about yourself and feel free to include any photos. 

Honestly, I don't get easily insulted, but I can see why another woman would, with your politically incorrect, and degrading survey.    By the way, I'm not a swinger, and I am married, so answering your survey would be pointless, since my husband doesn't share, and you are just trying to be "sleazy". 

2006 YFZ 450
2006 Yamaha Banshee
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350
1985 Kawasaki ATC 160
1983 Honda ATC 200
Sleazy_Rider78

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 08:39:16 PM »

Ironically, in your previous two posts you have answered some of my survey questions which leads me to believe that you are mildly entertained by my reply.  From what I can gather you are:

Happily and faithfully married
And you wear boy cut panties or briefs

There really is no reason to be offended by my survey, I merely check out the ladies lounge to nurture my feminine side and practice my many talents of buffoonery and shenanigans.

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
bandida

a/k/a Mrs. Blackflag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 08:53:06 PM »

You know, you are so wrong...in every sense of the word, and about my panties!!!

2006 YFZ 450
2006 Yamaha Banshee
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350
1985 Kawasaki ATC 160
1983 Honda ATC 200
Sleazy_Rider78

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 10:31:20 PM »

Shocked  Well now.  I am glad to see that you have a wonderful sense of humor.  I will have to go back to the drawing board as far as my conclusions about you, but I am afraid that any follow up survey questions would be considered politically incorrect and even more degrading as you previously labelled me.

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
bandida

a/k/a Mrs. Blackflag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 10:57:36 PM »

In that case, I will only answer the follow-up questions outside of the forum.

2006 YFZ 450
2006 Yamaha Banshee
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350
1985 Kawasaki ATC 160
1983 Honda ATC 200
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com