Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QUAD, BIKE, SIDE X SIDE & THREE WHEELER X-TREME RACE 1-26-08  (Read 10021 times)
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 15, 2008, 02:45:19 PM »

The Florida atv Motoplex Presents its 1st X-TREME RACE EVENT. The gates open friday at 5pm for your convience. Bring your Tent, Motorhome, 5th wheel, Enclosed trailer or Sleeping bags. Hot showers, bike wash, his and hers potties, generators welcome.

The race will be held at the all new Florida Atv Motoplex in Madison, Florida. See    www.floridaatvmotoplex.com for directions and info.

NO TRANSPONDERS or MEMBERSHIPS required! Just show up, Enter your class and Race.

FEES
note: these fees are only for 1-25 thru 1-27 2008
$5 per spectator
$25 per racer ($10 per racer will be paid back for the winners of their class)
An additional $10 for SIDE X SIDE racers that choose to bring a passenger.
$15 for 12 and under class(includes race fee)1st through 10th get trophies

If you wish to stay and ride the park on sunday, regular park prices apply( $10 PER ADULT, $5 for kids) You must have a wrist band.
A Saturday night ride will be available to those who pay to ride on sunday.

CLASSES AND RACING ORDER

RACER MEETING AT 10am ON THE DOT.

1st. KIDS 125cc or less CLASS
This race course is approximately 1 mile long and the kids will run 10 laps. Obstacles include: a MX track, trees and uneven ground. Be on the line at 10:15am sharp for the start. Parents are encouraged to be on the side of the race course for the safety of all kids.

2nd. THREE WHEELER CLASS
This course is approximately 15 miles long and you will run 2 laps. Obstacles include: stumps, logs, trees, hills, jumps, ruts, holes, small mud/ water crossings and possible dust. Be at the starting area at 11am sharp for the start. Spectators are welcome to roam the edge of the course to view the race.                                         

3rd. UTILITY RACE
This course is approximately 7 miles long and you will run 2 laps. Obstacles include: stumps, logs, trees, hills, jumps, ruts, holes, mud/ water crossings and possible dust. Be at the starting area at 11am sharp for the start. Spectators are welcome to roam the edge of the course to view the race.                                         

4th. SIDE X SIDE RACE
This course is approximately 7 miles long and you will run 2 laps. Obstacles include: stumps, logs, trees, hills, jumps, ruts, holes, mud/ water crossings and possible dust. Be at the starting area at 11am sharp for the start. Spectators are welcome to roam the edge of the course to view the race.

5th. OPEN QUAD CLASS
This course is approximately 15 miles long and you will run 2 laps. Obstacles include: stumps, logs, trees, hills, jumps, ruts, holes, small mud/ water crossings and possible dust. Be at the starting area at 1pm sharp for the start. Spectators are welcome to roam the edge of the course to view the race.                                         

6th. INTERMEDIATE QUAD CLASS
This course is approximately 15 miles long and you will run 2 laps. Obstacles include: stumps, logs, trees, hills, jumps, ruts, holes, small mud/ water crossings and possible dust. Be at the starting area at 1pm sharp for the start. Spectators are welcome to roam the edge of the course to view the race.   

7th. BEGINNER QUAD CLASS

8th. OPEN DIRT BIKE CLASS
This course is approximately 15 miles long and you will run 2 laps. Obstacles include: stumps, logs, trees, hills, jumps, ruts, holes, small mud/ water crossings and possible dust. Be at the starting area at 2:30pm sharp for the start. Spectators are welcome to roam the edge of the course to view the race.

9th. INTERMEDIATE DIRT BIKE CLASS
This course is approximately 15 miles long and you will run 2 laps. Obstacles include: stumps, logs, trees, hills, jumps, ruts, holes, small mud/ water crossings and possible dust. Be at the starting area at 2:30 pm sharp for the start. Spectators are welcome to roam the edge of the course to view the race. 

10th. BEGINNER DIRT BIKE CLASS
This course is approximately 15 miles long and you will run 2 laps. Obstacles include: stumps, logs, trees, hills, jumps, ruts, holes, small mud/ water crossings and possible dust. Be at the starting area at 2:30pm sharp for the start. Spectators are welcome to roam the edge of the course to view the race.                                         

NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All starts (except the kids class) will be a engine off, holeshot start.   We will give you a race # so you dont need one on your quad. HELMETS REQUIRED FOR ALL RACERS.                               

PRIZES,TROPHIES and FINISHING POSITIONS Will be passed out at 6pm. Must be PRESENT!! Cash Pay back will be as follows.............If you have 10 entries in your class there is $100 to be won. This will go to the top 3 in your class $50 to 1st, $30 to second, $20 to 3rd. If you have 3 in your class then there is only $30 in the pot which will be split 3 ways. The more entries you can get in your class, the bigger the pot........BRING FRIENDS!

Registration opens friday night at 6pm till 11pm  and saturday morning at 7am until 9:45am        

« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 08:41:01 AM by MP » Logged

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
BIGREDTIDE

3-wheelers....you just gotta know how to ride 'em!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 04:27:00 PM »

Stoked!! Grin

I'll be there for the Trike Class on 'ol Big Red!!   First Place

Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR
sykolincoln
Supreme Member

save money on tires! ride a trike!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 04:45:46 PM »

its going to be tough for me now, I have to get my air fooler running by then!

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 04:49:50 PM »

Get it ready Cool

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
4door5g

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 04:50:14 PM »

wow nice 250r

2005 400ex built 440
2006 yfz450 SE
2006 raptor 350
zman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 08:23:33 PM »

Can't wait.   
zman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 08:24:20 PM »

Sweet ride
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 08:26:45 PM »

There will be plenty of passing lanes for those who are concerned about it Wink Thanks to the Plexs' new skid steer Grin

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
KUADER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 12:45:56 PM »

Not a good weekend there is a SSQSA race at DadeCity........
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 01:15:37 PM »

Not a good weekend there is a SSQSA race at DadeCity........

Perfect weekend. This is a XC race, not MX so that race wont affect us Wink

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
predatorracer8

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 07:29:43 PM »

well i lost my original ride so im trying to get my friend to go so we could take his truck and it would be more fun.
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2008, 07:34:26 PM »

well i lost my original ride so im trying to get my friend to go so we could take his truck and it would be more fun.

good luck. tell your friend that this will be a lot of fun Wink

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
predatorracer8

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2008, 01:41:47 PM »

good luck. tell your friend that this will be a lot of fun Wink

i told him, he races motocross so this is new ground for him he prob. wont go but W/e if not this one next one if not the next one then the next one so on.
BIGREDTIDE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2008, 03:17:55 PM »

What happened to the "X"?

I gotta find me a good 350X.  Love my Big Red...but it aint no race machine.  Gave'er H-E-double L at the 6 hour Durhamtown race last year though!  Just not sure I want to put that type of abuse on her, 'ya know?   Undecided

Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR
sykolincoln
Supreme Member

save money on tires! ride a trike!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2008, 03:56:59 PM »

the ol 350x is gone sold it last weekend, 4 strokes just dont do it for me hit up fla2stroke on 3ww he may have a x coming up for sale soon and I just ran up on a deal for a bunch of 350x parts (a complete  roller, just needs a motor) let me know homie

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 05:52:18 PM »

Question about the starts.....

Isnt it unfair that the 4 strokes have eletric start and the 2 strokes have to kick start them?

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
BIGREDTIDE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 08:49:25 PM »

Isnt it unfair that the 4 strokes have eletric start and the 2 strokes have to kick start them?

Is what it is I think!  Push the kick start down to get the 1st stage of compression out, and then as the kick start comes up nearly to the top hold it in that position until the start....the kick.  Not the best way to explain it, and not even sure it works that way on the 2 stroke.  Undecided  Does on a 4 stroke.   Cool

Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2008, 10:54:07 PM »

Very fair. My 4 stroke is kick start. This is the way gncc nationals and the FTR do their starts. From what  i understand, the kick starts are some of the fastest off the line.

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
predatorracer8

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2008, 11:56:31 PM »

yes, i race FTR and kickstarts dont have a disadvantage if yours fires on first kick thy get the holeshot more than you think.

Very fair. My 4 stroke is kick start. This is the way gncc nationals and the FTR do their starts. From what  i understand, the kick starts are some of the fastest off the line.
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2008, 09:47:56 PM »

Are you allowing two people in the side by side races?  If so what is the fee for the passenger?

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2008, 08:38:14 AM »

Are you allowing two people in the side by side races?  If so what is the fee for the passenger?

Good question.   You can have 2 in the side x side and the second rider will cost $10.

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
predatorracer8

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2008, 11:05:10 AM »

Good question.   You can have 2 in the side x side and the second rider will cost $10.

makes me wish i had a sxs
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2008, 08:53:46 PM »

Sounds like a blast!! Hope i can make it.   I havent even been to the plex yet  Embarrassed

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2008, 09:35:18 AM »

Kyle, hope to see ya up there. Is Randall gonna show up? Good chance for some practice till the next QS, heck even got a chance to finally make some money back!
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2008, 08:48:32 PM »

Its looking like a dust free race. I have the race forms ready and the race scoring ready. Im heading up in the morning to get the course taped and flagged for some awsome racing Wink

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com