Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: attorney?  (Read 1982 times)
bignickwaite

yee haww

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 21, 2008, 01:35:15 AM »

can anyone reccomend a real estate atorney around the tampabay area . im supposed to close on a house on friday and i got a call at 730 tonight and was told the paperwork on the morgage got messed up (fault of my broker) and i would need another $1600 to close on friday or if we pull out of the deal because i dont have $1600 i will lose my escro depositof $1000. so needless to say i need an attorney like tomarrow morining . any help would be appreciated thanks nick

NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 06:40:11 AM »

anoriginal might be able to help.?
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 06:48:11 AM »

can anyone reccomend a real estate atorney around the tampabay area . im supposed to close on a house on friday and i got a call at 730 tonight and was told the paperwork on the morgage got messed up (fault of my broker) and i would need another $1600 to close on friday or if we pull out of the deal because i dont have $1600 i will lose my escro depositof $1000. so needless to say i need an attorney like tomarrow morining . any help would be appreciated thanks nick

Tell the broker and the realtor to split the difference. Neither one of them will get paid if you walk and with the housing industry as tough as it is right now they can't afford for you to walk. Just don't let the lock expire in the meantime. Rates have sky rocketed in the last week, from 5.5% to around 6.5%. I expect them to settle a little but that's a HUGE jump in a short period.

PS. you wouldn't be in this predicament if you would've called me from the get go. Wink

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
bignickwaite

yee haww

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 10:16:34 AM »

yea mgt man thanks.....lol Wink i just got off the phone with her and she said she is waiting for the home ownner to sign the amera dream program papers and well be fine. if she dont  i will tell her to split it up between them and tough S!@$.

bignickwaite

yee haww

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 10:17:42 AM »

anoriginal might be able to help.?
yea i was hoping he would chime in

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com