Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG SCRUB, CAN YOU STILL RIDE THERE AND WHERE TO STAY  (Read 1528 times)
rejotan

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 08, 2008, 05:40:22 PM »

WE STAYED AT ELITE AND RODE DELANCY, IT WAS PRETTY COOL BUT RODE IT ALL IN 2 DAYS AND NO PLACE TO PLAY IN THE SAND OR MUD. IS BIG SCRUB STILL OPEN TO ATVS AND IS IT ALOT BIGGER THAN THE OTHER, ALSO IS THERE ANYWHERE TO STAY NEAR IT, CABINS OR HOTEL? OR DO YOU HAVE TO CAMP. i KNOW THE RULES ARE CHANGING IS THERE ANY WHERE ELSE TO RIDE THERE?
predatorracer8

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 08:12:54 PM »

ok i was there a couple months ago for my first time i was orginally going to big scrub campground but if you want to save some cash when your going up 19 in ONF take a left on 573 big scrub is all the way down 573 but just park on the side of the road about a 1/4 mile down where there should be other people parked unload and ride. i personally dont like ONF that much because when i go ride i go to practice and im always having to keep track of which way im headed and thats why i go to croom to practice.

jake
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com