Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jan 6th SSQSA  (Read 11812 times)
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2008, 08:21:03 PM »

Does anyone have contact info for Jay Chambliss? I found a picture I would like to purchase, but I don't want to wait to have it mailed or put .52 on my master card. I would like to purchase the photo for download.
jman 31

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 08:28:56 PM »

Link correction for pics:

http://www.jaychambliss.com/

Thanks!
jman 31

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2008, 08:31:11 PM »

Does anyone have contact info for Jay Chambliss? I found a picture I would like to purchase, but I don't want to wait to have it mailed or put .52 on my master card. I would like to purchase the photo for download.

I know him personally. Email me at julmer1@alltel.net and I will get your info.

Jeremy
jman 31

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2008, 06:21:52 AM »

I spoke to Jay last night. He just submits the photos to smugmug and they do all of the sales, etc. He doesn't make a profit doing it, its just for fun, so if you want any, you will have to purchase them from the website www.jaychambliss.com . Sorry guys.

Jeremy
ltr450qr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2008, 09:22:17 PM »

Hey Jeremy, I think what Melissa is talking about is just getting a straight download. This is a feature that Smug Mug offers as an intermediary between photog' and buyer. Jay would have to let them know and they do the rest. It doesn't even require any work on his part except to set it up, then we just go and buy the downloads and they can be retrieved from the Smug Mug site directly AND they get emailed to us. BTW, I want some too.
On another note, we had a great time even though Hunter and I both got hurt. You guys are doing an excelent job w/ the facility and everyone has a great attitude. Even when we got in trouble out by the road from the guy driving the white truck in the pits (I was trying to get Hunter ready for the 1st moto and having engine trouble), he was very cordial and apologized for having to tell me we couldn't tune Hunter's quad. We would like to thank everyone who asked about Hunter (he's fine even though there was a lot of  Cry and I think Quinton is just a little more banged up but ok too). Also, we'd like to thank the people @ Spirit of the Suwannee campground (we stayed 4 days and had a blast, always something to do). It would be great to see a track discount there too! No problems w/ the neighbors this time but the same guy who was taking video last time (at the intersection of the 2 dirt roads) had a shotgun this time. I don't know what he was doing but it didn't seem threatening enough to say anything earlier. Can't wait to see you guys again!!!

John W. Holliday #68 Adult stock
Hunter Holliday #1 50 Stock 4-6
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2008, 07:23:12 AM »

I purchased a bunch of he pics from Jay Chambliss yesterday. They should be here in a couple days. I also saw a link elsewhere to another pic site from last weekend. That one is www.roxstarimages.com for those that hadn't alreay found it. I got a bunch from here too  Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com