Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SANDMOUNTAIN DEC 19TH  (Read 18790 times)
Sandmountainspeedway.com

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2004, 04:48:27 PM »

Hey the track is in great shape we are loking forward to seeing everyone at the track have fun stay warm it is going to cool off Smiley
400EX
Supreme Member

Daddy Hugh Racing Honda-Yamaha-Po laris

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2004, 05:33:18 PM »

lol mechanical problems or not still beat yea Grin. lol  part of it is keepin ur bike runnin too... naw last race u were faster but hopefully that will change this race.  and dont give me no crap all i got is my lil 2 fitty... i know that motor wasnt cheap.  lol  but yea keep on talkin ur smack while ya can cuz i'm comin...    

2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2004, 06:14:12 PM »

Bring it on ERICA!!
You are definately riding better than ive ever seen you ride.
Should be a huge turnout this time. Cant wait brother.

Hey, why dont you go with us to saltsdale saturday?
If anything else you could just ride with us!!

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2004, 06:36:54 PM »

lol  that was funny what u said about being so far ahead lol  

no personal touch needed man curtis has a yfz frame out there he dyno'd  this motor and all so how much more of a touch do ya need  he  is at every atva race tuning multiple racers motors  does it evey weekend  that the atva runs  

1 word   suzuki     nough said
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2004, 06:45:02 PM »

hey  pobrian Sandmountain

when will the points be totaled  up  i would like to see them also when will  yearly membership cards be done  

would like to see the points on the website like updated maybe a week after the race or something i think it would draw some more people to the websitye also dunno just suggestion

Sandmountainspeedway.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2004, 06:54:13 PM »

We will have them out there on Sunday. I ran out of server room it is in the works to purcase more memory for the web site I hope within a week we will have the points posted on the web.The site grew faster than we thought everyone is putting their ideas in we just have to keep up Smiley
Sandmountainspeedway.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2004, 06:56:18 PM »

also I just finished the last batch of cards they will be there we will just need you to sighn them and we will give them out
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2004, 07:29:49 PM »

I wanna race! Myself and possible 3-4 others. What are the requirements to get in on some of this? Also, are there alot of quads that do the drags? Or is it mainly the TT track. I'm off tomorrow and thinking about riding over there just to check it out. How much are the fees to ride, race, and are there fees to spectate? Thanx guys and instead of going to ONF I may hit Sandmountain this w/e. If I do race should I take time to get familiar w/ the track or is it something that I can just hop out there and not have much of a problem w/. I'm gettin' excited now Grin.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
Sandmountainspeedway.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2004, 07:50:58 PM »

Go to www.sandmountainspeedway.com and that will answer alot of your questions. As far as the drag track the quads just go there and have fun during and between races on the other track. I will post pictures real soon of the track on the web if you have further question go to contact us and then Email onthe web site and we will help you. There are 60 acres of land. Thank you.
races2win

Finally, races2win is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2004, 05:45:10 AM »

Roll Eyes  good lord there is alot of b.s. flyin on this one!! i reckon im gonna have to break out the stock raptor and come up there and wooop some high dollar engine ars again. i thought you guys had learned your lesson but obviously not. Grin and talkin bout personal touch, i have to tighten my lugnuts after every moto cause they come loose. now thats personal!! lmao. course i havent crunk ole blue since the last sand mountain race i attended, that should be interesting!!
 now please dont let the fear of myself maybe being there scare you guys into not showing cause i would feel bad about that!!! just come out and take your woopin like everyone else does...lmao!!! Grin Grin

anywho, hey jt my quad seemed slower the last race i ran it that it was....you think your dad could tell me if the valves need adjusting or something like that...someone told me it was the valves but im no bike mech.

later

anyone can go fast in a straight line!!!
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2004, 06:06:47 AM »

when yall going to be sand draggin?? have a tree?

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2004, 11:27:48 AM »

BROTHER WAYNE! Cant wait to see ya there?
If anybody can whoop us boys its you!  I love to here some good smack talk!  Most boys in here dont know how to do it to well!!!

RIDE1ROB! Come out expecting to race! The track is definately a track you could just come race at! It doesnt change from week to week.  There are alot of people out there that have never raced before as well.  The crowd is growing and the people going to just ride around is growing too.

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2004, 12:39:53 PM »

wayne phil told me u were racing sunday   lookin forward to seein ya run u  better bring your a game no walk in the park no more   lol  

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2004, 01:09:45 PM »

RIDE1ROB! Come out expecting to race! The track is definately a track you could just come race at! It doesnt change from week to week.  There are alot of people out there that have never raced before as well.  The crowd is growing and the people going to just ride around is growing too.

How much is the entry fee for the race. Some places you have to sign up b/f hand. Is it pretty much come out, pay, and line up? I'll see you guys Sunday. What time is everyone going. Since this is my 1st time I'll need someone to show me around a bit Wink.

Also, who in here that's goin' out there have Nextels? Or maybe a phone #. I'd like to meet up w/ some peeps b/f heading out. I'm coming from Winter Haven. Only about 15-20 miles away.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2004, 01:13:35 PM by Ride1Rob » Logged

1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2004, 01:19:36 PM »

when yall going to be sand draggin?? have a tree?

no lights just drag when they can dont worry no need for you to show up you will have enough on saturday.  Twice in one day I thought would be enough for you.

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2004, 01:34:56 PM »

what ever!!! bring it boy!!

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2004, 03:05:53 PM »

hey Ride1Rob
 i have nextel here is number
161*148134*4

key me up i can give ya directions and answer any questions u have thanks man

Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2004, 07:17:45 PM »

hey Ride1Rob
 i have nextel here is number
161*148134*4

key me up i can give ya directions and answer any questions u have thanks man

Got it! Two wayed you but no answer. Figured your asleep so I'll hit ya up tomorrow morning. I talked w/ Jason (RTR_380).  He updated me on what all needs to be done [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] I haven't ridden my quad in 2weeks. You guys gotta take it easy on the "New Guy".

LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2004, 06:56:59 AM »

Hey--
If Ride1 rob is who I think it is he should do just fine.  I will even go to say that he will be in the top 3.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2004, 08:26:14 AM »

Hey--
If Ride1 rob is who I think it is he should do just fine.  I will even go to say that he will be in the top 3.

Thanks Bret, but I don't know. These guys sound like their bringin' their A GAMES. Plus the bikes I hear running out there are beasts[smiley=Shocked.gif] I'm just gonna go out and have some fun and get to know some good peeps. Bret, btw why won't you come over and try it out w/ me? Rich is gonna go check it out but he can't ride b/c his pipe has to be sent back for another one. The weld cracked around the pipe. Hit me 2way when you get a chance 158*117*47696

Thanx Jason & Brandon for the info. I'll be hittin' you guys up alil later Smiley

atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2004, 12:21:47 PM »

well i guess the real riders will come out tommorow  while we got the drag racers  out today lol wont say anything lol

maybe them boys out there today should show up tommorow
lol   except jason   and the boys who race sandmountain already lol  not sayin nothing about the guys who run the big boys track already of coure   just kidding guys

i was just lookin at  the saltsdale post man  those drag racers talk more smack  thaan one of us tt/mx races lol   and the bikes should be doin the talkin not the rider lol   just funny as hell

LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2004, 02:00:21 PM »

I'll make it out there but not tomorrow.  To close to Christmas and to much to do to get ready.  I know you got the speed just got to be ready to hit the jumps.

BTW you going to hit the ATV olympics?  I want to go so bad but I don't think I can get off work.  Sucks that they are in the middle of the week this year.

Oh--when are yall going to hit a FTR event?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2004, 02:04:44 PM by LostCause » Logged

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2004, 03:50:07 PM »

I'll make it out there but not tomorrow.  To close to Christmas and to much to do to get ready.  I know you got the speed just got to be ready to hit the jumps.

BTW you going to hit the ATV olympics?  I want to go so bad but I don't think I can get off work.  Sucks that they are in the middle of the week this year.

Oh--when are yall going to hit a FTR event?

I don't know much about the ATV Olympics Cry. Any info on this?

As far as FTR events... I think that w/ the race tomorrow being my 1st, it'll get me more involved into alot more activities as far as racing is concerned. Bad thing about it for me is that I work every other w/e. So there'll be alot of events that I can't make it to  Cry.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com