Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quadscramble Jan. 12th  (Read 20898 times)
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 11:41:26 AM »

Ouch!! on the "procedure!!"

Hey guys and gals
here is the flyer for this QS event.
http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/08_season/SADRA_QS_011208.pdf

It is going to be fun. Be prepared to be tired if this is your first ride since the last QS at Hard Rock.
If you want a warm up this weekend before here is a HS race to do just that!
http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/08_season/SWFTR_010608.pdf
Then! there is ANOTHER HS race the following weekend in Brooksville!
http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/08_season/Suncoast_012008.pdf

Check the FTR HOME PAGE for races/ages/dates The QS and the HS are different classes and the HS has NO YOUTH OR PEE-WEE.
Don't stop - git' it - git' it!

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
predatorracer8

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 11:50:08 AM »

Ouch!! on the "procedure!!"

Hey guys and gals
here is the flyer for this QS event.
http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/08_season/SADRA_QS_011208.pdf

It is going to be fun. Be prepared to be tired if this is your first ride since the last QS at Hard Rock.
If you want a warm up this weekend before here is a HS race to do just that!
http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/08_season/SWFTR_010608.pdf
Then! there is ANOTHER HS race the following weekend in Brooksville!
http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/08_season/Suncoast_012008.pdf

Check the FTR HOME PAGE for races/ages/dates The QS and the HS are different classes and the HS has NO YOUTH OR PEE-WEE.
Don't stop - git' it - git' it!

do you know if it is true about the water crossing. i just drop my quad off at the shop this morning so im praying it will be done
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 12:01:58 PM »

Be prepared for anything. It's a cross-country race.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
predatorracer8

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 12:03:58 PM »

Be prepared for anything. It's a cross-country race.

i know that but i thought  i heard something about water... i guess ill find out if my bikeisnt out by then im going to run my dads scrambler lol
kenz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 01:15:49 PM »

Of course I do, Mark. I havent been able to ride at all do to my procedure(vasectomy). Just getting fat and sitting on my azz over the holidays. I hope to try and ride this weekend and get ready for the race.

Matt, you got no balls anymore???  Man, I might actually be able to catch up to you now??!! Grin Grin Grin

In all seriousness that doesn't sound like fun.  Hope you're all healed up and ready to do some racing. 

As far as the water crossing they aren't bad.  They aren't deep enough to drown out a bike, the one that could, has a cool crossing.

2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders
predatorracer8

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 01:34:51 PM »

Of course I do, Mark. I havent been able to ride at all do to my procedure(vasectomy). Just getting fat and sitting on my azz over the holidays. I hope to try and ride this weekend and get ready for the race.

Matt, you got no balls anymore???  Man, I might actually be able to catch up to you now??!! Grin Grin Grin

In all seriousness that doesn't sound like fun.  Hope you're all healed up and ready to do some racing. 

As far as the water crossing they aren't bad.  They aren't deep enough to drown out a bike, the one that could, has a cool crossing.

the deeper the better i like a challenge, what would be sweet if there was a pretty shallow rock river and you hd to ride up stream for a bit of the course now that would be tizight Afro
miller

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 10:10:25 PM »

Is that the same property as the Dec. HS?

Maybe I wont leave in the bambalance this time:)
ScooterB

Trying Not to Offend Anyone and Failing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2008, 08:21:53 AM »

Is that the same property as the Dec. HS?

Maybe I wont leave in the bambalance this time:)

Nope this is not the same property..........sorry

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA
ScooterB

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2008, 10:26:37 AM »

From the FTR Website

Myakka City, here we come!! This race is going to be fun!!

Well, there hasn't been a lot of time, but there sure has been a lot of work done to give you guys and gals a little something new out there. It wasn't easy, but we have managed to find some cool new stuff for you all to enjoy. There are some areas that could have used a little rain to hold down the dust, but then we would have lost some prime real estate.

Pee Wees will be getting a bit more of a "woods" race. In some areas, they're going to have to slow down to go faster! They have had some pretty wide open stuff lately, I think they will enjoy the change.

I also want to remind everyone that while we have made new trails, they do cross, merge and run parallel with old ones that run completely different from this track. REMEMBER THAT PRACTICE IS TO GET FAMILIAR WITH THE TRACK!!! Take this time to FOLLOOOW THE ARROWS, not the ground!!! The course is very well marked, there should be no problems.

Yes, the creek jump will be back with the bridge by-pass, at the other end of the creek, you can cross through the water, or a drier "rocky" alternative.

The "big bridge" isn't being used this time, instead we are going to have it open for pedestrians to access a nice, cool spectator area. To all of you that like to watch your riders come through, we've slowed them down a bit through this area, and it will not be without excitement!!

At a little over 6 miles, the course is a little shorter than usual, but it has a lot to offer!!

Also, Friday evening the Myakka church group will be hosting a spaghetti dinner, and food all day Saturday as well. Let's keep them coming back, and show them some support!!

Drive safe everyone, and we'll see you Saturday!!!

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
SADRA
NPORA
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2008, 02:48:36 PM »

Okay, I have my quad back together and ready to race.  Evil I hope she stays together! LOL!

We are outta' here at 6pm tonight and should roll in around 9-11pm depending on dinner arrangements.
I hope you decide to come. I think you'll regret it come Sunday if you don't.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
predatorracer8

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2008, 01:13:13 AM »

From the FTR Website

Myakka City, here we come!! This race is going to be fun!!

Well, there hasn't been a lot of time, but there sure has been a lot of work done to give you guys and gals a little something new out there. It wasn't easy, but we have managed to find some cool new stuff for you all to enjoy. There are some areas that could have used a little rain to hold down the dust, but then we would have lost some prime real estate.

Pee Wees will be getting a bit more of a "woods" race. In some areas, they're going to have to slow down to go faster! They have had some pretty wide open stuff lately, I think they will enjoy the change.

I also want to remind everyone that while we have made new trails, they do cross, merge and run parallel with old ones that run completely different from this track. REMEMBER THAT PRACTICE IS TO GET FAMILIAR WITH THE TRACK!!! Take this time to FOLLOOOW THE ARROWS, not the ground!!! The course is very well marked, there should be no problems.

Yes, the creek jump will be back with the bridge by-pass, at the other end of the creek, you can cross through the water, or a drier "rocky" alternative.

The "big bridge" isn't being used this time, instead we are going to have it open for pedestrians to access a nice, cool spectator area. To all of you that like to watch your riders come through, we've slowed them down a bit through this area, and it will not be without excitement!!

At a little over 6 miles, the course is a little shorter than usual, but it has a lot to offer!!

Also, Friday evening the Myakka church group will be hosting a spaghetti dinner, and food all day Saturday as well. Let's keep them coming back, and show them some support!!

Drive safe everyone, and we'll see you Saturday!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww im going to go crazy why do i have to miss this one lol, ill be there watching lol. cya there
ScooterB

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2008, 05:31:47 AM »

Were headin out now.....I'll be woking the course somewhere ...........

should be a great day  Smiley

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
SADRA
NPORA
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2008, 09:48:47 PM »

woooo! great race. I only placed 4th but i ran hard the entire race so im happy.  Grin i dont know if #28 (26?) D.moore is on this site but i had a GREAT time battling it out with ya. Cant wait for the next one!

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
SlowJoeRacing

~~JOSEPH~~ SLOW-JOE-RACING

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2008, 10:05:35 PM »

any pictures

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2008, 11:24:19 PM »

I am back home and tired. It is late. I have vids from the youth class starts and the 1:30 starts. Well most of them. My batteries died and I had to swap them while a class took off. Don't worry, whoever you are, I got the pile up in the first turn. LOL!
I took 2nd behind Shawn Platt. Lousy start on my part. Worked hard for that 2nd and had a blast!!

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
ScooterB

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2008, 09:20:10 AM »

Here are some picks I got while working the race.

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
SADRA
NPORA
jestr73

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2008, 05:03:11 PM »

I must say that this was the funnest race for me this season. I have only been riding quads for less than a year, and I ride in the +30c class with some very good riders. I was in 3rd place on the start and finished 10th, my best finish this season. Usually I just worry I am not in somebody's way. I can't thank everyone enough who takes the time to put these scrambles together and allows us to express our competitive spirit at such a well organized event.

Thanks, Mike McCutcheon 44C see you at the next one.
predatorracer8

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2008, 05:55:25 PM »

i have videos from every class exepct pee-wees i have like 40 videos so if you want ones of yourself just post your class and number and ill put it up!!!

i had more fun than i thought watching lol
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2008, 07:05:18 PM »

B 0-400  red 400ex number 14!! i'd love to see myself ride lol. My mom got a short clip, but she held the camera sideways so i have to tilt my head to watch it.

I think the photographer in the green shirt got a good one of me at the "jump." I want to see that one! anyone know his name/website?

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
atvtrailer
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2008, 07:41:25 PM »

i have videos from every class exepct pee-wees i have like 40 videos so if you want ones of yourself just post your class and number and ill put it up!!!

B open, white 450r #13
it is a lot of fun watching too, i always watch the earlier races, but last season i broke my axle and got to watch both races which was still fun... but no where near as fun as being out there racing

05 450r #13B
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2008, 07:54:58 PM »

Here is a link to all the vids I took. Not the greatest as it is the video feature on my little digital camera.
First is the youth starts then there is the 1:30 starts. The batteries went dead during the 1:30 starts so I don't know what classes I got. I reloaded, but I know a class got by me.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6788085193141679621&hl=en

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
predatorracer8

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2008, 08:11:19 PM »

B 0-400  red 400ex number 14!! i'd love to see myself ride lol. My mom got a short clip, but she held the camera sideways so i have to tilt my head to watch it.

I think the photographer in the green shirt got a good one of me at the "jump." I want to see that one! anyone know his name/website?

i dont have any of you, i thought i got everybody. i remember seeing you though. sorry
predatorracer8

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2008, 08:12:57 PM »

B open, white 450r #13
it is a lot of fun watching too, i always watch the earlier races, but last season i broke my axle and got to watch both races which was still fun... but no where near as fun as being out there racing

i got your start, i dont have as much of the b,a and aa as much as i have of c-open.

im waiting for the videos to process youtube and once they do ill post yours up.
predatorracer8

« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2008, 08:16:43 PM »

B open, white 450r #13

mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2008, 08:17:44 PM »

Hey Jake did you get the 3:30 starts? I couldn't as I had my hands full LOL!

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com