Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quadscramble Jan. 12th  (Read 20853 times)
predatorracer8

« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2008, 08:24:09 PM »

Hey Jake did you get the 3:30 starts? I couldn't as I had my hands full LOL!

ya i got aa,a and b i just didnt get b 0-400 because i was scared taylor was so fast i would miss him at the creek lol, i saw you but i was talking to someone else so i dindt want to be rude and and start talking to you but when i was done talking to him you were gone and i didnt see you for the rest of the evening.

im going to post all the starts i got up in a new thread.
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2008, 09:06:37 PM »

B 0-400  red 400ex number 14!! i'd love to see myself ride lol. My mom got a short clip, but she held the camera sideways so i have to tilt my head to watch it.

I think the photographer in the green shirt got a good one of me at the "jump." I want to see that one! anyone know his name/website?

i dont have any of you, i thought i got everybody. i remember seeing you though. sorry

lol its all good! awesome that you were out there filming!

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
predatorracer8

« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2008, 09:13:45 PM »

B 0-400  red 400ex number 14!! i'd love to see myself ride lol. My mom got a short clip, but she held the camera sideways so i have to tilt my head to watch it.

I think the photographer in the green shirt got a good one of me at the "jump." I want to see that one! anyone know his name/website?

i dont have any of you, i thought i got everybody. i remember seeing you though. sorry

wats even more awesome is i found a vid with you in it ( i think was your number plate flappy on the front?Huh) i will be posting it shortly in the new QS 6 thread, it is not there yet but will be in a min.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 09:16:00 PM by predatorracer8 » Logged
YFZ450-Tampa
Supreme Member

Pura Vida !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2008, 09:19:11 PM »

I posted some pics in this site, I tried to get at lest one of every rider from the 1:30 race http://www.floridaquadriders.com/forum/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=71
I don't know how to do it on this site.

Nice race, nice place great people !!! it doesn't get much better then that

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC
predatorracer8

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2008, 09:29:24 PM »

the vid is up it is in the c, b utility compilation.
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2008, 06:00:52 PM »

Scores are up! http://www.floridatrailriders.org/scores.htm

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2008, 08:14:46 PM »

Woo Hoo! By the hair of our chinny chin chins, team MX SOUTH.COM is still hanging in there for the lead!

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
jetski dawg

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2008, 12:34:31 AM »

well my kids ran their first FTR race this past weekend... i like the fact that they have different classes that are more age appropriate and skill level.. there was alot of kids there...i tried to register on ther FTR forum so i could make some suggestions , especially since one of the members on there said the race(peewee)and start went perfect and the track was great.. ok, the start..my daughter(and others) couldnt hear the siren on the bull horn.. might i suggest an air horn from boaters world and a red flag since a couple of the kids jumped the start??.. i liked the tight trails but there was NO place to pass so it was "follow the leader".. im not suggesting a parking lot with cones as someone put it.. but mix it up..and since these kids only have a few inches of clearance, id stay away from the palmettos.. during the race, there was a kid stuck in the palmettos just after the start,(where they all got stuck)and my daughter was behind them.. the track worker was working his aZZ off keeping these kids moving, but a kid that was behind my daughter, yelled "OH WHAT NOW!!" so i know that some of them was getting flustraded.. there is alot of work that goes into these races and id like to see it grow..thats why im making these suggestions... thanks FTR for putting it on
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2008, 09:04:31 AM »

I would suggest joining a local club and volunteer and help make the next Pee-Wee course.  Wink
All the clubs need help. It is ALL volunteer. Get involved to help make it a better series. The only people who get paid are the people at the sign up trailer and DG. Everyone else does the best they can for nothing.
That event wasn't even supposed to be there. Thanks to a few different clubs that pulled together, it went as scheduled.
To write on the FTR forums you have to be a current member.
Sorry your child had a rough time. Hopefully next race wil be better. Although I hear it is going to be at the same property. This would be a PERFECT time to step up and volunteer for the pee wees
Hosting club is CFQR and they NEED help.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
jetski dawg

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2008, 11:29:19 AM »

FTR member #...8-57554j and 8-57553j Wink.. there was workers(volunteers) from the local club that i belong to(a big reason to try this race) that was there to help and did help my daughter when she hit a tree and the handlebar hit her hard under the chest protector.. she has a good size bruise and a torn jersey but thanks to the EMS, track workers, and our local doctor, she is fine... i would LOVE to help out.. PM me and ill be more than happy to to provide you with e-mail,cell ph#, and hm# to contact me when to help at the next local race.. i knew there would be a few rocks thrown my way for even making suggestions, but since this was a FTR thread and i was unable to post in the FTR forum, thats why i post my thoughts here... like i said, there was a post on there that said everything was PERFECT.. no..no it wasnt PERFECT(from my observation) and here was my suggestions to make it better.. i hate it when someone complains but have no other, or better ideas.. but if you re-read my post, you will see what i did like and THANKED the hard work that everyone(FTR and local clubs) did.. mudnuri, i liked where the race was held and thank you for your concern for my child, but without ideas and suggestions from participants, things wont get better... im looking forward to wearing an orange vest at the next race...jetski
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2008, 11:51:46 AM »

Aww Buddy, I'm not throwing rocks at you LOL!  I agree with you.
Without suggestions and new ideas we could never grow.
I'll send you some info as soon as I know the details for the next event.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
jetski dawg

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2008, 12:11:25 PM »

I'll send you some info as soon as I know the details for the next event.
[/quote]  awesome! looking forward to helping.. i also made a request from the local club on how i could help
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2008, 12:33:06 PM »

You are the kind of people this series needs. I hope what you do is contagious!

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
jetski dawg

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2008, 01:16:24 PM »

LOL thanks..theres a couple of members from the local club that i spoke of that helped out in the last race that have total devotion to this sport..they're the ones you need!!.. but like i said.. i would love to(and will) help out
ScooterB

Trying Not to Offend Anyone and Failing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2008, 11:26:10 AM »

Ski, Pred and I will be helping at the race in March i'll keep ya posted on dates and times

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA
jetski dawg

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2008, 08:51:57 PM »

thanks scooter.. you have my number and i would love to help out.. i marked it on the calender and gonna take that fri,sat and sun off
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com