Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SANDMOUNTAIN JAN 2ND  (Read 18667 times)
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2005, 06:53:48 PM »

The Banshee's not mine, its POP's!  I havnt seen a good MX Banshee yet!!  The R should be ready for Sand Mountain though!  I appreciate the offer!  Wont be able to take you up on it!  Besides, I need a couple of practices for seat time, before im ready!  If i had about $3k i would by suspension for mine and ride it!!  I hear you can ride pretty fair yourself!
BTW, Can you believe these kids nowadays! Wink
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
mod81

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2005, 07:15:19 PM »

i just ride for fun and try not to get hurt,too old to race anymore ;)the kids are getting scary fast these days....we went to bartow yesterday to help some customers and the mini show was awsome,3 seperate gates....we hope to make sand mtn soon but with dade city starting up and the gnc mx series its tough to find a free sunday...
races2win

Finally, races2win is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2005, 05:43:31 AM »

darn it, sounds like someones askin for a woopin!! Grin well bro, i havent been out in a long time is right. i have a couple of bass tourney trails going on at the time and like winning money better than trophy's! but i will say this. im coming out soon, so get ready. however, sounds like i need to spend about 10 grand on my bike so i can race the open beginner too.lmao. i tell ya what. if i go out and race o/b jt and the boys will laugh and make fun of me! but just for chits and giggles i'll run that class too.
 oh yea, my bike is set up to run....uhhh. hell, anything, its stock!!

anyone can go fast in a straight line!!!
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2005, 05:50:20 AM »

It should go away after a while!  If it gets too bad call POPS at the shop,863-533-0747!  He can tell ya whats up!
Come see me at the next race, Ill teach ya a few tricks!
jt

Thanks JT[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2005, 11:54:40 AM »

lol barrowing bikes now are we    lol bring what ya own sat night  i dont go barrow a bike for tt  do i ??  hell no ride what i own   lol   just bustin your balls man   but  please do come up sat night to dade city love to see ya there

1 word   suzuki     nough said
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2005, 12:00:06 PM »

lol wayne race ob  i say u wont finish in top 3  

all i can say is talk all the smack about spendin money  on  bikes and how much cash is in it   its my money and if u wanna compete   gotta spend cash cuz this isnt 2 years ago you  dont bring a stock bike out there  and win   if you wanna see for yourself bring it out  

races2win

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2005, 12:22:17 PM »

geeeesh, not even the top three in open beginner Huh gosh, do they have a kiddie class i might can run in? first of all, they took the technical part of the track out of it so people with a fast bike and few skills could keep up! put the jumps back in the infield like they were and i would lap ya. however, with the track the way it is now if i run the o/b class and didnt wreck or break and finish out of the top three i would give you my raptor Grin id put my money on goin top five at dade city!! i only raced there once! all i can say is we will see bro...we will see. but, we will have to do it in the am class cause i dont agree with racing under your potential like some!!

ps. sandmountain should make it a point to make you guys ride the classes you belong in! gives the newbies a better chance to trophy! and with a bike like yours and clays, hell, i wouldnt race anything but money races!!! but to each his own!! i'll see ya at the track soon enough!!
just bustin your balls bro!!
peace Grin

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2005, 12:49:45 PM »

WAYNE,
With all that smack talkin', you better show up!
I SWEAR TO GOD if your not there, I will blow up your house!
Were going to camp out there Sat night  w/ WES CRAFt and his family.  PM me and let me know if your going.

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2005, 01:58:16 PM »

geeeesh, not even the top three in open beginner Huh gosh, do they have a kiddie class i might can run in? first of all, they took the technical part of the track out of it so people with a fast bike and few skills could keep up! put the jumps back in the infield like they were and i would lap ya. however, with the track the way it is now if i run the o/b class and didnt wreck or break and finish out of the top three i would give you my raptor Grin id put my money on goin top five at dade city!! i only raced there once! all i can say is we will see bro...we will see. but, we will have to do it in the am class cause i dont agree with racing under your potential like some!!

ps. sandmountain should make it a point to make you guys ride the classes you belong in! gives the newbies a better chance to trophy! and with a bike like yours and clays, hell, i wouldnt race anything but money races!!! but to each his own!! i'll see ya at the track soon enough!!
just bustin your balls bro!!
peace Grin

I agree with the 2nd paragraph us slow boys cant keep up with them fast bikes

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2005, 04:36:29 PM »

ok i will tell u just like i have told everyone else my very first race i ever ran was sandmountain the first race of this series so yes i run  ob  i started the series runing that class now i am wining a few races  i am sandbagging   maybe so but from everything i have ever herd and saw you dont start a series and 6 or 8 races into it just cause you got faster and  are wining  u dont have to just stop racing that class and start a new   one lol how would u ever win a points championship  like 2 years down the road when  i can compete better in open expert?  i think not i started open beginer  on a stock kfx400 just a pipe  now i have worked 5 and 6 days a week   spent alot of time and sweat on my bike and i should be runnin open beginer  i dont agree  i also run open am  and i didnt run that class the first 2 races   so i am running with guys faster than me

what about robin   and  dhr  his 380250r that runs in the am class there bikes are both way faster than mine  down the stretch  soo my point is i started the series a begginer  now that i am a am rider i am still gonna finish out the series running  ob   and open am  and i should  not have to here   all this about sandbaggin

just  my opinion

atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2005, 04:41:39 PM »

hey wayne  last time a raced sandmountain they had like 4 jumps and  the finish line jump was great  but if u think u can lap me  i   got to laugh at u  u may be faster but u will never lap me  on a mx track i dont believe  u could  beat me  on a mx track with a stock raptor

you havent been to dade city in a while huh  lol 95 guys last year in c class probably  40  of them had full race bikes  so  come up sat night well see if u can get top 5   gonna be tough on stock bike

1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2005, 05:43:56 PM »

well if you have raced at dade city you know if you win a class twice you will be bumped up, but if you can compete with the big boys is it really fun going home saying you won a class against the begginners

Thanks to my sponsors:
mod81

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2005, 08:31:07 PM »

spencer blay(i think is his name)bone stock raptor won quad c everytime he showed up last year....dont know if he will stick to it but i was told by randy at the end of last season"quad c will not allow suspension modifications this year"ithink the reasoning was to even out the classes....we'll see what happens sat nite...it would be nice to see some of the sandbaggers in c give the real entry level guy a shot and give the A and B riders some competition...
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2005, 04:49:52 AM »

I agree mod they should have to move up maybe not after 2 but when they look at points and everyone is running together and you have 2 people out front that cannot be caught even if they did not show up the last few races it is time to get them moved up.

Thanks to my sponsors:
races2win

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2005, 05:22:03 AM »

hang on bro, i didnt say you were sandbaggin, if you started the series then by all means finish it! and win it if ya can! Grin all im saying is its not cool to me when someone comes out with a bike thats faster than most pro's...to a track thats almost like an oval..and then they run, beg, am, and expert. the folks at sandmountain should take a good look at it cause alot of the guys will get tired of losing every week to someone like that. then leave. then low turn outs. then track closed!! ive seen it before. remember im old school. more old than school though Cool so, dont get in a tizzy bro, remeber how would you feel if jt, myself, joey, ricky h, marshal, and the rest of the guys in expert ran the beginner class!!! not fun racing every week knowing your not gonna trophy!! anyways, just my two cents, take it with a grain of salt!!

ps. back to bustin balls, you know the raptor has a perfectly bent back wheel, thats the mod you'll see when we race. Grin

atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2005, 12:46:49 PM »

i dont know when  u ran dade city last but it dont matter if u win 2 races they dont move u up rick won probably like 4 or 5 races in a row last year and not by a bike or two  he dominated  and they never moved him up  
and the suspension thing is not true i talked to randy a few times just to chat over the off season and if u ran c last year and didnt finish  in top 5 then u cna run it this year again but if u just show up with a all aftermarket bike  then u got to run b or higher     thats what randy told me so i am gonna run c class again this year  last year  i finshed like 19th  so  why should i move up

also about spencer blay     when u just show up u run  division 2 c class witch  is the slow division of the c class lower points guys have to run that class  top 15 riders ride  division 1 so i am sure he ran  the division 2 if he just showed a few times  

and i never said i could run with the big dogs thats why i run am and beginer i have ahard time placing top 3 in am  but i am 2nd in points manily cuz i am a consitant rider i race to my ability  alot of guys go out there and try to race over there head in parts of the track and lose it  so  i try to finish  in top 3 or4 everytime  and  same guys may win this week and next week get dead last so if i get  a 2nd and a 2nd i am   ahead in the points  i dunno i am not  able to run with the big dogs yet but  next yea ri will move up

1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2005, 03:28:26 PM »

that is cool when I ran dc there was a guy that they told him he had to move up he had only placed 1st a couple of times,I think you do a good job out there and are much faster then most of us atv buti am still back in lower positions maybe one day i can move up,Ihope I can get down there and race again with ya'll. later

Thanks to my sponsors:
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2005, 03:43:06 PM »

Hell NO your not gary,, you have "other" racing to do!  Grin

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2005, 05:08:48 PM »

I race all over.I will be at dc soon enough to kisk your butt dont worry

Thanks to my sponsors:
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2005, 05:22:40 PM »

ATVALTZ--
At Dade City the div 1 and div 2 isn't the fast guys and the slow guys.  It is all done by comp and puts you where ever. just to split up the class.  (That was how it was 2 years ago.  when I ran that class.)  I know this cause I was one of the top guys in the c class and I would run one Div one week and the other the next.  
This last year I moved up to B and still finished 5 for the season.  
There are a lot of C guys that should move up to the B Class.  I will even go to say that some of them should move up to the A class. One person is Rick Hines since his name is being tossed around the thread.
The C class is for beg and inexperienced RACERS.  If you look at those C class guys you will agree with me that some of them are way out of control.  
The only way that you get faster is to ride with a faster group of people.  
As far as being competative in a higher class with a stock bike.  It can be done.  My bike is bone stock.  Motor, exaust ans suspension.  True a built bike helps but it has a lot to do with rider ability.  The more confidence you have in the bike the better you do.  I wish I had the money that some of the guys but into their bikes.  I would love to see how I would do then.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2005, 05:37:11 PM »

ATVALTZ--
The only way that you get faster is to ride with a faster group of people.  
As far as being competative in a higher class with a stock bike.  It can be done.  My bike is bone stock.  Motor, exaust ans suspension.  True a built bike helps but it has a lot to do with rider ability.  The more confidence you have in the bike the better you do.  I wish I had the money that some of the guys but into their bikes.  I would love to see how I would do then.

ABSOLUTELY! VERY WELL PUT!
HOPE TO SEE YA SUNDAY!
JT

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2005, 05:43:10 PM »

I would love to be at Sandmountain on Sunday but I am going to Quick Track.  Last race of their mini series and they have changed the track.  Got a FTR race there FEB. 13 so the more i ride the track the better.  But I will get out there to SM one day.  I want to put some faces with the names.  The thing is I probably know a bunch of yall.  Been involved in this sport for a long time.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2005, 05:46:27 PM by LostCause » Logged

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2005, 05:51:23 PM »

I DONT KNOW IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT! SOME OF THESE GUYS FACES HAVE WORE OUT A FEW BODYS!

ATVALTZ- HE HAS A FACE ONLY AN ADOPTED MOTHER CAN LOVE!

400EX- HE LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING I ATE 2 DAYS LATER!

RACES2WIN- HIS EARS ALONE YOU COULD SELL SHADE!

MARSHALL- WELL I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT HIM! HES JUST REAL FRIGGIN UGLY!

RIDE1ROB-  HE HIT EVERY BRANCH ON THE UGLY TREE!

CS YAMAHA- WELL HES ALWAYS CRYIN' SO HIS FACE IS SWOLEN ALL THE TIME! JK Grin (dont get mad)

KIRKLANDROCK- CIRCUS FREAK! MORE TATOOS THAN A COLORING BOOK!

JT-ABSOLUTE STUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2005, 06:06:41 PM »

lost cause   dade city may  used to be done that way with div 1 and 2 but now its higher points guys in div one and lower guys in div 2 i   know clay my cousin was always in between   goin week to week in div 1 and 2 cause he was sitting like 15 th  and then he would go up to 12th and then go back and forth so on and so on   and i asked  randy a few times how it worked and he said  that   is how it was i didnt liek  it  to much  but randys track randys rules

lol  thats true rick didnt need ot be in c class it is just  he hadnt raced in so many years  he wanted to see if  he lost his touch  lol he should have ran b or a  

lol jason i was thing the stud  was me and  your the   sissy boy  on the 90    lol  just playin  wit ya  
besides i though only girls rode polaris  lol
ps dont tell marshall  i said that  lol

atvaltz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2005, 06:10:26 PM »

lol  by the way all you ladies my luck out this weekend i was practicing yesterday   landed wrong  my left arm was jerked like a damn slingshot  and i got some pulled muscles(not that i have much)  but my left arm  and elbow  is hurting like hell when i apply pressure  but wont stop me  i will be there sat and sunday  goin 150%  lol  take a pain pill be good to go  lol

still gonna wax some ass with hurt arm

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com