Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Saltsdale Feedback  (Read 30652 times)
Scottiedont

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 11, 2005, 02:17:17 PM »

I agree with the different class set ups and also a suggestion is to have the 4 and 2 strokes race seperate

2004 Polaris Predator(Troy Lee) with special KM graphics!!! Soon I'll need rearview mirrors on my bike cause thats the only way ill see ya'll!!!
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2005, 03:15:47 PM »

additional classes would be great. ie 250cc and 300cc...My kids had a blast  you can look for us to get them involved more. in the 90cc catagory
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2005, 03:22:26 PM »

I posted on the 01-08 salts dale forum about a class 100cc to 250 or 300cc class to allow smaller bike to run. My13yr old daugther at 5foot 9inch rides a 250cc bike and loves to race but wont come close to hang with a 400. Also have a bunch of guys that have either a warror or ex300 that say they will run but not with the 400s, just a thought THANKS

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
badcompanyracing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2005, 04:07:43 PM »

hey smoke need to get some lights so we can run at little into the night if we have too. just my.02  thanks see ya'll in ga.

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
YAMAHONDAMAN
Supreme Member

FASTEST TRI-Z on the Planet ...MAKE A NOTE !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2005, 05:11:51 PM »

First of all ..Nice Meet'n Ya BAD ..i'm the one that was HOLLARARR'N in the Orange Thingy .. GIT IT RAG !!!   Grin
My RAG Was Broke so i Kinda Made the Day Of It ..
AND YES ...They need light's,P.A. System,ETC...But in Time
i think it will come ...as long as us Hill Climer's,Trail Rider's,Weekend Warrier's,Flat Tracker's,and GO-GETTR'S
Keep on a going to the SALT'S ...ride or not ....I'M THERE !!!
OH YEAH !!!  i like that Finish Shot ya got when the Gen.
Ran outa Gas ....  FRANK WAS RIGHT !!  TRIBAL Bike in Front
SEE YA'LL IN GA.  Wink
« Last Edit: January 11, 2005, 05:14:07 PM by YAMAHONDAMAN » Logged

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2005, 05:41:39 PM »

okay. i am getting a rule book from hazelhurst, and also getting the rules from atv drag racing association.  I should have them no later than thursday, keep the comments coming.
thanks,
smoke

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2005, 05:53:26 PM »

Smoke, I've made suggestions before, but you didnt want to have too many classes which I understand.
 Add 200 to 300cc class ( blasters,250ex,warrior, etc)
 Dont have a "stock" class, nobody that goes racing is 100% stock. Most of the "stock" bikes have gutted pipes and other unseen mods.
 400cc 4 stroke class, there are plenty z400,400ex to make a class.
 4 stroke mod, 450s,raptors,ds650s
 2 stroke mod, banshees, zillas, etc.
 open, anything goes alky, nitrous, street bike motors,etc.
   I dont think a class for swingarm bikes makes much sense. Some bikes need to be stretched and some dont. If a mx guy has a +1 swinger on his z400 it puts him in full mod under current rules and on the same note my yfz does just fine stock length. I dont think other tracks classify by swingarm length.
 We just need to make the classes more even. Lets keep this topic going and make Salts more fun to everyone. By the way Smoke you and Ron have done a great job, the races have been going very smooth, Thanks.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2005, 05:53:36 PM »

okay. i am getting a rule book from hazelhurst, and also getting the rules from atv drag racing association.  I should have them no later than thursday, keep the comments coming.
thanks,
smoke

1st comment- get a faster bike so you can run w/ them ga boys. (lol). but on a serious note I am happy to see the work that is being put in to this to try to better it. thanks to the ceo smoke and everyone else who is involved. I dont know how much it would be but maybe look into renting lights untill ya'll can buy some. I think with spring and summer just around the corner it is going to get alot hotter. I also think you should see how hazlehurst is run and then maybe try to break up classes some.

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2005, 05:58:21 PM »

Can we have a class were i can run my flattrack set up? its a real pain in the a to switch everything over the to race flattrack saturday nights! Wink  LOL

I think Jason and them do a great job, seems pretty well thought out so Im cool with whatever yall do.. I dont care what or who i race with as long as im racing. so what ever yall want to do im in!

One thing, as in most racing if you are a winner week after week, after week, after week, you should be moved up a class to be competive. Some people get tired of losing to same  person over and over..

« Last Edit: January 11, 2005, 06:00:55 PM by wareracing » Logged

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2005, 06:12:31 PM »

On the same note if you lose week after week after week, sell your bikes and buy some golf clubs.
 G,G,G,G,Gitttttt it RAG!!!!

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
badcompanyracing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2005, 06:22:37 PM »

hey yamahonda it kinda looked like that to me too , but we will do it again in ga. smoke and ceo have this going in the right direction , and oh yea we will have the crown with us Grin Grin Grin any way we can help just hollarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2005, 02:27:59 PM by badcompanyracing » Logged

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
tribal_shee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2005, 06:49:00 PM »

I think chillin said it good about his ideas , especially w/ extended swing arms. The only reason the tribals are stretched is because of hill climbing. Because  none of us really have alot of mods to have to run full mod, but then again if we dropped down to just mod class then the stock length guys would have a cow cause they would have to try and play catch up. Back to square one. Oh well I tried. You guys are doing great so far so what ever you come up w/ I'm sure will be fine. Just remember smoke ya can't satisfy everybody, just do the best you can, than they either race or don't. my 2cents  Grin

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2005, 07:09:14 PM »

One thing to remember is that this is drag racing!  To try to incorporate classes that cater to persons like WARE and RTR CREW is just silly!  When we get serious about drags then we can set our quads up for and build our quads for it.  Dont worry about us too much.  We need to adjust to Drag Racing, not have Drag Racing adjust to us!!  Dont get me wrong, I would love a class like- Modified 2 stroke TT/MX quad w/ stock swing arm who sometimes DRAG RACES for fun!!  If you wanna do one of those classes, let me know but I wouldnt blame you if you didnt! Wink
BTW Smoke!  I heard you had your azz handed to you by them GA boyz!!  Dont worry! POPS has got sumpin for em!
JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2005, 07:52:47 PM »

sh@t no one got there a$$ handed to them they had to earn every round  and that was some of the best racing ive seen

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2005, 08:14:42 PM »

I was just picking on SMOKE specifically!  Im sure everyone brought their best!  Like I have any room to talk!  

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
saltsdale_CEO

Lets run them

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2005, 08:26:29 PM »

Hey guys! Keep the ideas coming. We are trying to keep you all happy and have some great racing. I know it will be hard to keep everyone happy. So I will keep the pork sandwiches in your face. LOL  Oh yea! and ceo honeys tatersald it's the best

dig it they will come
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2005, 04:14:55 AM »

I love you guys.  It makes us feel good that you guys appreciate our efforts.  We will be trying to make this better.  Let me do some thinking and I will get back with this. Keep the ideas coming.
Thanks,
Jason

RTR - you better watch out for the orange crush.  She is running.  And yes, those GA boyz were shaking when the orange crush came up.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2005, 04:16:12 AM »

On the same note if you lose week after week after week, sell your bikes and buy some golf clubs.
 G,G,G,G,Gitttttt it RAG!!!!

Whatca  talkin  bout  Willis !!!    I  own  a  set  of  golf  clubs , bringem  to  saltsdale , see  who  gots  tha  LONG  drive !!!  Grin
« Last Edit: January 12, 2005, 04:17:04 AM by Quad32x » Logged

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2005, 04:22:26 AM »

One thing to remember is that this is drag racing!  To try to incorporate classes that cater to persons like WARE and RTR CREW is just silly!  When we get serious about drags then we can set our quads up for and build our quads for it.  Dont worry about us too much.  We need to adjust to Drag Racing, not have Drag Racing adjust to us!!  Dont get me wrong, I would love a class like- Modified 2 stroke TT/MX quad w/ stock swing arm who sometimes DRAG RACES for fun!!  If you wanna do one of those classes, let me know but I wouldnt blame you if you didnt!  
BTW Smoke!  I heard you had your azz handed to you by them GA boyz!!  Dont worry! POPS has got sumpin for em!
JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!
jt

RTR,

make sure to  Go back up and reread my post i think you started running your mouth before you read it all...,  the LOL with this  Wink indicates it was a joke... about changing set ups..  I think everone knew that but you.

as i said.. i dont care who i race with as long as we race... i didnt ask anyone to "cater" to me..
I think Jason and them do a great job, seems pretty well thought out so Im cool with whatever yall do.. I dont care what or who i race with as long as im racing. so what ever yall want to do im in!

so before you try to "chump" me, know what your talking about. As is most of your post you have a way of coming across as a real "tool"...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2005, 04:40:42 AM by wareracing » Logged

LE450-RACER#77
Supreme Member

READY TO SELL ALL PARTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2005, 05:07:14 AM »

RTR,

make sure to  Go back up and reread my post i think you started running your mouth before you read it all...,  the LOL with this  Wink indicates it was a joke... about changing set ups..  I think everone knew that but you.

Dang Ware, I pretty much thought that RTR was saying the same thing as you so I don't know why your getting all bent about it.

as i said.. i dont care who i race with as long as we race... i didnt ask anyone to "cater" to me..

so before you try to "chump" me, know what your talking about. As is most of your post you have a way of coming across as a real "tool"...

Dang Ware, I pretty much thought that RTR was saying the same thing as you so I don't know why your getting all bent about it
« Last Edit: January 12, 2005, 05:09:14 AM by LE450APK. » Logged

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2005, 05:17:00 AM »

One thing to remember is that this is drag racing!  To try to incorporate classes that cater to persons like WARE  is just silly!  When we get serious about drags then we can set our quads up for and build our quads for it.  Dont worry about us too much.  We need to adjust to Drag Racing, not have Drag Racing adjust to us!!  
jt

This is the part i was talking about... 10 other people voice thier views and I get pointed out?! and mine was a joke!!

Le,
  something when wrong with your quote...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2005, 05:22:51 AM by wareracing » Logged

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2005, 07:39:21 AM »

Hu Hu , Ware  said  tool. Grin Grin

Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2005, 07:44:31 AM »

GROIN PUNCH!!!!   Grin

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2005, 07:47:48 AM »

Dang  it  Ware  its  SLUG  GROIN  !!!   As  in  Team SG !!!! Grin [smiley=Clap.gif]

Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2005, 07:53:02 AM »

can i say what? opps..   what can i say??

ohhh im going back to sleep... Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com