Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playing Golf with Bo Duke...with pics.  (Read 10568 times)
Anoriginal

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2007, 11:18:06 AM »

Hey, if any of you think you can hit a golf ball with a golf club a long way and like to bet a little. I'll put anything or any amount of money on a little wager that you can't out-drive my brother off the tee.

Any takers? Better be serious.   Evil
when do you wanna do this thing? $

Any time you like. Just need to give my brother a week or so advance notice to make sure he's not booked already. PGA - LDA rules apply and We can do a best of 3 or best of 5. Choose your poison.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2007, 02:49:45 PM »

Hey, if any of you think you can hit a golf ball with a golf club a long way and like to bet a little. I'll put anything or any amount of money on a little wager that you can't out-drive my brother off the tee.

Any takers? Better be serious.   Evil
when do you wanna do this thing? $

Any time you like. Just need to give my brother a week or so advance notice to make sure he's not booked already. PGA - LDA rules apply and We can do a best of 3 or best of 5. Choose your poison.

Happy Gilmore?? JK. I watched a friend of mine win a bet with a loud mouth (19th hole) that he could drive a golf ball 400 yards...we all went outside and he hit it down the street...actually went over 450 yards Shocked  good to specify the PGA Rules. LOL John (Bo Duke) did drink more scotch by the 8th hole than anyone I had played with before. lol
Anoriginal

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2007, 08:28:47 PM »

Actually, it wouldn't be fair for my brother to hit against anyone. He competes on the PGA Long Drive Tour and qualified into the world finals for the past three years. He's in the process of completing a sponsorship with Taylor as well as a few others and consistantly finishes in the top 5.  Currently he's ranked in the top 10 world wide.

Sorry Sirah, I wouldn't do that to you man. Just having some fun.  Wink
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2007, 09:24:07 PM »

Actually, it wouldn't be fair for my brother to hit against anyone. He competes on the PGA Long Drive Tour and qualified into the world finals for the past three years. He's in the process of completing a sponsorship with Taylor as well as a few others and consistantly finishes in the top 5.  Currently he's ranked in the top 10 world wide.

Sorry Sirah, I wouldn't do that to you man. Just having some fun.  Wink

I watched that on TV last year....those guys CRANK EM!!
BIGREDTIDE

3-wheelers....you just gotta know how to ride 'em!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2007, 10:21:01 AM »

Awesome story & pics!!   Grin

But, you never answered other's ?'s!! 

Do you know him?  ,,,or just met up with him somehow?

Cool nonetheless!!   Cool

Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR
shirah86

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2007, 09:08:51 PM »

thats cool bro i hope that works out for your brother, if anybody on here ever wants to play 18 hit me up
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com