Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 148 MPH BANSHEE!!!  (Read 12383 times)
sparkplug01

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2007, 06:15:19 PM »

ya chino is probably about 200 so a 200 blaster would be just fine.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2007, 07:18:47 PM »

My 01 Blaster was fast, but because I weigh 205lbs. I use to get beat to hell on whoops. They don't have crap for suspension. Their fun I think because their so small and so fast like a pitt bike.
   I
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 10:40:25 PM »

the guy that would clean my saltwater tank had a blaster he sold that would beat to hell my stock banshee.He said it did 84 and I believe him.I sure would love to have a blaster like that one
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2007, 11:20:12 AM »

I have one in my shed that needs a stator and a coil. It's bored/jetted/full FMF exhaust and other mods. I just have no money for parts yet. I'm gonna keep this one as a pitbike play toy.
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2007, 11:43:01 AM »

you guys are just mad cause your bikes won't run 148mph. I believe him that it will do it especially cause he has those special drag slicks and suspension. just that right there is good for at least extra 50-60 mph. It's a sleeper Wink

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2007, 03:03:14 PM »

you guys are just mad cause your bikes won't run 148mph. I believe him that it will do it especially cause he has those special drag slicks and suspension. just that right there is good for at least extra 50-60 mph. It's a sleeper Wink
Dang it, you have it all figured out Mike, the stickers also add to the speedo too Wink

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2007, 04:50:31 PM »

why do you think my bike runs the way it does. top secret stuff Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy lol

seriously though you would have to have a crazy fast bike to even come close to 148 even in the 1/4 and still probably wouldn't get close!

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2007, 06:40:18 PM »

why do you think my bike runs the way it does. top secret stuff Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy lol

seriously though you would have to have a crazy fast bike to even come close to 148 even in the 1/4 and still probably wouldn't get close!

crazy fast is an understatement, let's say it would have to be a gorilla, with a few 1 gallon float bowls to keep the cylinder next and wet.  I haven't been around the asphalt that much, but I don't recall anyone hitting 148 mph in the 1/8th or the 1/4 mile run.  I think the best I have heard is the 130's and that was from some asphalt boys that were posting time on planet sand.  148 mph on a quad is ridiculous.  I got big b@lls, but I am not sure they are that big.  I mean you have to think, we were running high 80's mph at C&R and that is enough to make your @$$ pucker when you let out of the throttle and try to get it stopped.  Lupo, I hear you did very well your first pass on asphalt a few weeks ago (or I heard the slicks really hooked up).  Stay safe and don't let too many of them boyz ride your $hit.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
lil fat rider

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2007, 07:22:08 PM »

my blaster does high 70's low 80's and some times i get a lil scared to to full throttle it lol but thats why i want to get new suspension

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2007, 09:47:07 PM »

crazy fast is an understatement, let's say it would have to be a gorilla, with a few 1 gallon float bowls to keep the cylinder next and wet.  I haven't been around the asphalt that much, but I don't recall anyone hitting 148 mph in the 1/8th or the 1/4 mile run.  I think the best I have heard is the 130's and that was from some asphalt boys that were posting time on planet sand.  148 mph on a quad is ridiculous.  I got big b@lls, but I am not sure they are that big.  I mean you have to think, we were running high 80's mph at C&R and that is enough to make your @$$ pucker when you let out of the throttle and try to get it stopped.  Lupo, I hear you did very well your first pass on asphalt a few weeks ago (or I heard the slicks really hooked up).  Stay safe and don't let too many of them boyz ride your $hit.

considering I was shaking in my shoes I guess I didn't do too bad! The pass was pretty ugly but still managed a 6.94. I guess that's not too bad for a first pass ever on asphalt. at least I can say I ran in the 6's LOLOL  Cheesy Definately like the dirt more at least with me on the bike. I'll try again though one day, just got to get the nerve up!  only one rides it now other than Tony and if it breaks he's got the money to fix it Wink
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 09:54:10 PM by tribal banshee » Logged

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2007, 10:22:10 PM »

I heard that.  I never rode on the asphalt so I can't really say I know what you mean, but I bet it is intimidating.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com