Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roketa RTJ-150  (Read 2438 times)
snubs

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 12, 2007, 11:58:00 AM »

I would like to know what other models out there will work on this one as far as parts go? I heard Honda parts would  is this true?
sickbanshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 10:47:42 AM »

sorry to say roketas are junk ,sold them for awile but had way to many problems,go up into yamaha or other brand name bike were mods count ,spend your time riding not fixing your bike Wink
topflight36

Atv-61

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 04:44:18 PM »

I have to differ with sick. I ride and sell Roketa.They are a good bike. There are not as many after market part avalible for them as other brands right now. Go to chinariders.net and ask for help there. You have to remember that roketas  are not one of the big four so you now own a black sheep. But they are starting to make there way up throught the pack. Some companys are starting to make aftermarket parts but they are few and far between at this time. But give it alittle bit. and make sure you check you bike over. B/c alot of the return stuff is due to lose bolts. We have had a few broughthere from a dealer that went out of business with those problems.

Roketa Atv-61
Just because you paid to much for you bike doesnt mean you have to hate on mine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com