Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone know how to do this?  (Read 1473 times)
predatorracer8

« on: October 20, 2007, 06:27:43 PM »

so i got a houser racing steering stem and clmap along with new bars, the problem is there is no place to put the ignition, choke and the indicator lights i was thinking of puting them in the fender using a hole saw or bit. if you have done this before i would appreciate it if you could tell me how you did it. or if you have a better idea how and where to relocate them.

thanks, jake

also im having problems getting the ignition out of the dash it looks like it is supposed to be taken of via wrench but it is plastic and it bends and chips...any ideas. Huh
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 08:30:31 AM »

Usually the ignition switch pops out by pinching a clip from underneath. Then it should come up and out. You will have to do what you said to relocates the lights or make a small plate out of aluminum and drill holes to mount everything. Then mount it to the bars.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
predatorracer8

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 01:15:05 PM »

Usually the ignition switch pops out by pinching a clip from underneath. Then it should come up and out. You will have to do what you said to relocates the lights or make a small plate out of aluminum and drill holes to mount everything. Then mount it to the bars.

thanks... i saw that clip on the under side of the dash, i tried but wasnt sure of what i was doin and i was going riding the next day so i didnt risk it. i like the aluminium plate idea thanks!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com