Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone Go to Croom on Saturday?  (Read 4177 times)
flippnout

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 14, 2007, 03:01:52 AM »

Went out to Croom was wondering if anyone else was out there running around.  Was a good day lots of people but didn't seem to be to crowded anyone else's take on the day?

Control is only an illusion!!
exrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 09:54:54 AM »

I was there riding my dirt bike in the afternoon. I thought it was crowded. Some jack@ss on a blaster ran into the side of my trailer while speeding through the parking lot.

2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine
flippnout

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 12:45:06 PM »

that sucks i saw some guy riding a blue blaster i think was acting wierd kept point at people and across the pit or to jumps like he was challenging everyone.  some of you guys on the dirtbike just fly around the pit its almost like you dont touch ground saw a couple of crash and burns looked like they hurt but everyone just bounces right up and takes off again.  several utility quads get stuck in the hole over by the bowl and one guy did it twice in the same place it didnt start after that.  some guy on a ktm 450 i think got stuck nose first in the same hole could only see back tire and tailpipe it didnt start either.  half the fun is watching the other people no telling what they do next.  i was riding a z400. sorry to hear about trailer should a smacked him.

AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 01:49:06 PM »

When I was a Croom a few months ago some jack azz almost ran into my truck. Angry

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
MPTonyT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 01:57:46 PM »

yeah i was there. i talked to the guy who went nose first into the hole on the KTM hes call and the bike is still good to go. i was there with the wifey with her pink and white LTZ. spent most of the day climbing hills. weather was great. saw a few kids speeding down the main road by the bathrooms in the back bragging on how he ran from the rangers twice..... where are these kids parents? i see now why riding spots get shut down!!

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R
exrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 02:11:11 PM »

I never thought I would say this but, I think they should start writing tickets. The rules are pretty simple to understand at Croom and there are no grey areas like ONF.
I bet after some parents have to pay tickets for there unruly children they might monitor them a little better.

2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 07:30:11 PM »

its amazing with 2600 acres or so to ride on and people have to fly through the parking lot. always 1 bad apple in the bunch.
cr1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 07:59:00 PM »

we were there on saturday ,had a great day weather was decent not alot of dust and it didn't seem to crowded and yes there were the idiots flying thru the parking lot
floydamus

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 10:28:06 PM »

i was  out there as well parked at the front

* 100_0652 (Small).jpg (72.38 KB, 640x480 - viewed 174 times.)

* 100_0663 (Small).jpg (45.72 KB, 360x480 - viewed 189 times.)

05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams
flippnout

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 11:17:20 PM »

I saw you out at the pit for a little while, I was sitting over by the bowl, there were 4 or 5 guys on ltr450's ripping it up for a while and a girl dressed in black pants and tank top on a yellow ltr450 with them.  I saw you heading across the pit, think I saw you heading out at the end of the day also, that was the only bike like that out there.  Nice quad. Thumbs Up

floydamus

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 07:32:46 AM »

thanks i mostly  road  through the  woods and   the perimiter trail  trying to get miles and hours on it. adventured off one time and it took me 2 hours. which is kinda a good since im goign to try and race gncc events next year. i honestly don't member all the  ltr's

05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 02:48:15 PM »

its amazing with 2600 acres or so to ride on and people have to fly through the parking lot. always 1 bad apple in the bunch.
yeah thats what I always think to all these trails and these azzjacks race up and down the road and in the parking lots.IDIOTS

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
backinsaddle

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 02:51:58 PM »

we were there Saturday for the first time.  Had a great time.  Nice to have a little variety in terrain.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com