Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Halloween at the Motoplex  (Read 16096 times)
YELLOW RR

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2007, 03:26:41 PM »

A buddy of mine that rides dirtbikes(06' crf250) and myself (white Suzuki Quadracer) made it up there saturday morning, we left Broward county at 3:00 am made it to the Plex at 8:30 am. Unloaded the bikes and enjoyed the low 60 deg. morning, took a few laps on the one way trails, and did too many laps on the mx track Dead, we loaded back up at around 3:30 left got some food and made it back to Oakland Park at 9:30pm. Overall a nice place and we had a blast. Thanks to the man that had the mx track nice and groomed for us when we got there Clapper! Cant wait to see some pictures.

Ryan.

2007 LTR450
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2007, 06:39:45 PM »

A buddy of mine that rides dirtbikes(06' crf250) and myself (white Suzuki Quadracer) made it up there saturday morning, we left Broward county at 3:00 am made it to the Plex at 8:30 am. Unloaded the bikes and enjoyed the low 60 deg. morning, took a few laps on the one way trails, and did too many laps on the mx track Dead, we loaded back up at around 3:30 left got some food and made it back to Oakland Park at 9:30pm. Overall a nice place and we had a blast. Thanks to the man that had the mx track nice and groomed for us when we got there Clapper! Cant wait to see some pictures.

Ryan.

WOW!   Bow

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
qt314nfla

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2007, 08:51:35 PM »

Awesome weekend again!  I laughed so hard I think I've got my 6 pack abs back.   Well maybe more like y'all gave me a good start towards them.  djskal glad you're ok.  definately got lucky on that dump.

Every time I go out there I can't wait for the next ride!!!!  Great group of ppl an amazing place to play.  Dreth, Paul, Matt and everyone else who helped groom the trails and get everything ready thank you so much!   Dreth thanks for the hot showers!!!!  Those were awesome after a long day of playing.

Team Yamaha represented and won most of the events if I recall right.  Team Can-Am aka Team Gordon Fisherman your bikes were incredible in the mudding and sand drag events.  Very impressive.  Yunt as usual showed us just what Team Pull-aris is all about w/ a DNF (did not finish) in the mud drags and needed a tow out.

Thanks da!sy and John for stopping to help the Cliff's out and ride home w/ everyone.  Mav thanks for driving the truck that last little bit so I could get a nap.  You're a life saver.  I wasn't sure how I was gonna finish that drive home.   

I can't wait for the pics!!!!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 01:33:14 PM by QT314 » Logged
YELLOW RR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2007, 01:06:45 PM »

Ryan.

WOW!   Bow

Yeah I think i deserve the award for most miles driven!! First Place

2007 LTR450
qt314nfla

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2007, 01:09:38 PM »

Mav get Cliff's dad to post or send the pics he took of us.  Love that w/ the yamaha crew all together.  Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.  Did anyone get any night pics?  I need more pics for myspace ppl.  Come on now.  I know there are some good ones!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 01:15:04 PM by QT314 » Logged
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2007, 05:23:17 PM »

photos are being uploaded to my photobucket account,,,,looks like it's gonna take a while and they are not in order so check back.

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex/

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
YELLOW RR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2007, 12:39:22 PM »

Pictures look good Ida, thanks for taking the time to shoot em'!!

2007 LTR450
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2007, 12:53:04 PM »

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex102707/

those are the rest.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com