Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAN ANYONE GIVE ME NAMES OF PLACES TO DO TRAIL RIDING  (Read 4390 times)
HOPE

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 07, 2007, 06:52:41 PM »

NEW TO PASCO COUNTY, AND I DON'T KNOW OF ANY PLACES AROUND HOME OR ANYWHERE IN FLORIDA THAT WOULD BE NICE TO RIDE FOR A WEEKEND.  IF ANYONE HAS THAT FAVORITE PLACE TO RIDE PLEASE SHARE.. IF THERE IS ANY FEES OR RULES YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PLACE, DO PLEASE SHARE:)
randyz

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 08:43:39 PM »

Sorry, pretty much anyplace public & nice for trailriding is going to be in Georgia
papahouse

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 09:49:34 PM »

Croom is close to you, $75 annual pass, Three Lakes WMA ride the named and numbered roads & trails camping and $3 per person per day, Plamt Bamboo moatly mud and water $30 for the weekend or $20 per day
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 02:32:57 PM »

Croom is close to you, $75 annual pass, Three Lakes WMA ride the named and numbered roads & trails camping and $3 per person per day, Plamt Bamboo moatly mud and water $30 for the weekend or $20 per day
croom is $50 for the year.its in Brooksville by the way i75 and SR.50 Northwest corner behind the hotels.

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 04:36:26 PM »

Grin Grin

L-Cross Extreme Events has a 20 mile trail ride that is slow and no safety equiptment is required on Saturday Oct 20th 10:00am.  We also are hosting the FTR quad scramble this weekend. Oct. 19th-21st. They have cut trails that will be open for everyone to ride full gear
required on Sunday. L- Cross Country Run for Fun. We have a MX race for dirt bikes and sport quads on Sunday as well. It has been in the 60's this week at night, perfect weather for camping. Come join us for the whole weekend. Gates open Friday at 9:00am and NEVER CLOSE until 8:00pm this weekend after the races.
Visit our web site for more information about L-Cross and events rules.
www.l-cross.com

Thanks,
Patti Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
wasntme

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 03:26:51 PM »

Where in Pasco are you? I am in Wesley Chapel. My friends and I are planning a trip to Ocala soon and we ride in Zhills often.
yzrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 12:29:35 AM »

have you tried searching http://breakabone.com?
lorendad

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 04:48:30 AM »

Hope,
   I would also suggest the "Croom". Take your titles for your machines. Cost is pro-rated. We just did our Outlander for $45. until July. Do a search for the Croom and you'll find all the info. There's campgrounds and bathrooms. We were there last weekend and I see the old bathrooms in the campgrounds are being refurbished. For a day trip after you get your sticker, go to the Sand Pit day use area, just inside the gate. Find a place in the shade and park it. It's a good starting point. Print yourself out a map of the trails or bring a GPS. The area is fenced in, 3500 acres, but one can get turned around. We ride a red Outlander Max made for two, tow it with a green Cherokee. Ya see us stop by and say Hi.
Good luck and Happy Trails,
Loren

* JeepnBomb.JPG (60.12 KB, 320x240 - viewed 172 times.)
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 08:17:17 PM »

Hope,
   I would also suggest the "Croom". Take your titles for your machines. Cost is pro-rated. We just did our Outlander for $45. until July. Do a search for the Croom and you'll find all the info. There's campgrounds and bathrooms. We were there last weekend and I see the old bathrooms in the campgrounds are being refurbished. For a day trip after you get your sticker, go to the Sand Pit day use area, just inside the gate. Find a place in the shade and park it. It's a good starting point. Print yourself out a map of the trails or bring a GPS. The area is fenced in, 3500 acres, but one can get turned around. We ride a red Outlander Max made for two, tow it with a green Cherokee. Ya see us stop by and say Hi.
Good luck and Happy Trails,
Loren

Awesome, another 2 up rider.

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
450rcrazy

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 08:47:24 PM »

The Motoplex has alot of cool riding areas .I have a blast there every special event weekend!  Thumbs Up

http://floridaatvmotoplex.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com