Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tim Tebow for Heisman!!!  (Read 3823 times)
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: October 02, 2007, 02:33:20 PM »

On the ESPN.com Heisman watch poll that ESPN does every week (consists of former players, coaches, analysts, and the ESPN college football crew and not the fans) he is 4th! He is the only sophomore on there. They are mostly seniors with a few juniors and then Tebow. Id say if he stays healthy he will end up winning it eventualy but i doubt they will give it to a So. Usually it goes to a Sr. Or occasionally a Jr. 

* logo_phpBB.gif (21.27 KB, 298x156 - viewed 234 times.)
561rincon

dont get stuck. get buried!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 02:58:07 PM »

he was 2nd last week. as an overall (pass/run) QB he should win it. if they win out and he has more games like the first ones he will win no question. but too many politics in college ball last week it should of been lsu/uf 1st and then the rest but i think voters and schools exchange money because a school can profit alot being #1 and usc being in cal has alot to profit. sry for rambling still heart broken from sat night

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i
Sleazy_Rider78

Old enough to know better, still too young to care

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 02:59:32 PM »

I am going to have to disagree.  Kevin Smith from UCF is having a fantastic year.  He is 2nd or 3rd in the nation for rushing yards.  He will be on the Heisman watch soon. 

* KevinSmithHeisman.jpg (47.42 KB, 652x632 - viewed 134 times.)

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 03:24:46 PM »

UF better learn how to tackle and stop depending on Tim Teabow's running ability or they won't even be ranked.  That game last week was very dissappointing to watch.  Tim Teabow is very athletic, but Auburn stacked the line, shut him down, and UF couldn't take a stick man with 2 broken peg legs last week.  I go to UF and love the gators, but Urban Meyer better be on them boys a$$ this week and getting them ready for LSU.  If they can make a drastic improvement on tackling and beat LSU this weekend, there is hope.

I also have to give a shout to USF.  Them boys are tough, the best tackling team in college football in my opinion.  They are also hurting the recruiting for the other college teams in Florida.  Not enough talent in florida to fill up 4 college powerhouse programs.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
561rincon

dont get stuck. get buried!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 03:32:39 PM »

UF better learn how to tackle and stop depending on Tim Teabow's running ability or they won't even be ranked.  That game last week was very dissappointing to watch.  Tim Teabow is very athletic, but Auburn stacked the line, shut him down, and UF couldn't take a stick man with 2 broken peg legs last week.  I go to UF and love the gators, but Urban Meyer better be on them boys a$$ this week and getting them ready for LSU.  If they can make a drastic improvement on tackling and beat LSU this weekend, there is hope.

I also have to give a shout to USF.  Them boys are tough, the best tackling team in college football in my opinion.  They are also hurting the recruiting for the other college teams in Florida.  Not enough talent in florida to fill up 4 college powerhouse programs.

about usf im happy for them now the rest of the country will know that florida has the best teams and its hard to show when they all play each other. same goes for SEC

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 08:23:03 PM »

Tebow can't win. The Fox17 Jinx effects the Heisman too.

Florida will lose their next 2 games.

After that, the pollsters will be asking..."Tim who?"

It's a shame, because I like Tebow. Fox17 had to go and mess it up for us!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 09:05:08 PM »

Well......... I told yall so! Congrats to Tim. Thats freakin awesome!!!!!!!  First Place Clapper
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 09:16:22 PM »

Thats sweet news, I forgot it was on.
   go gators!!!!!!!

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 10:10:51 AM »

I was more interested in the Mayweather/Hatton fight, that I totally forgot about this.  Mayweather is one bad mothertrucker.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
predatorracer8

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 10:42:07 AM »

fooseball sucks Shocked Shocked
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2007, 02:13:56 PM »

fooseball sucks Shocked Shocked

you must be a yankee. football is a religion here in the south.
predatorracer8

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2007, 08:12:04 PM »

no i was born here i just think its a pointless sport, toss around a ball for three hours and make millions. that goes with all sports in my opinion and i dont think racing is a sport its more of a lifestyle. Cool Cool"yes i thought of that line"lol
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 08:37:00 PM »

no i was born here i just think its a pointless sport, toss around a ball for three hours and make millions. that goes with all sports in my opinion and i dont think racing is a sport its more of a lifestyle. Cool Cool"yes i thought of that line"lol

well, i guess we'll give ya a break. your avatar does say polaris rocks. we understand you need help.  Kiss
predatorracer8

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2007, 08:40:39 PM »

oh that was good ill give you credit, i dont hav any problems with my darlin she treats me good. Kiss lol
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 09:03:30 AM »

hay hay hay,,,,these guys that play for college teams don't make millions,,,,,,probably close but anyway  Roll Eyes

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
predatorracer8

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 09:20:17 AM »

hay hay hay,,,,these guys that play for college teams don't make millions,,,,,,probably close but anyway  Roll Eyes

Id@

well i was talking more nfl kinda paycheck, those college players still make decent moey if not they get there signing bonuses
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com