Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suzuki -Kawasaki Eliminates Models  (Read 1311 times)
300exstangboy

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 09, 2005, 01:43:33 PM »

Kawasaki And Suzuki ATV Alliance Changes

ATV Sports
Wednesday June 1, 2005

Since 2001, Kawasaki and Suzuki have had a strategic alliance that allowed the two companies to share models and resources. That is about to change with the 2006 model year. Both companies announced they will discontinue all shared models after the 2007 model year.

Kawasaki and Suzuki have shared several ATVs throughout the alliance. Kawasaki received its KFX50, KFX80 and KFX400 models from Suzuki’s LT50, LT80 and LT-Z400, respectively. For the 2006 model year, Kawasaki will still have the KFX80, KFX50 and KFX400 models. In 2007, Kawasaki will have the KFX400 only. The 50 and 80 will not be in its model lineup.

Suzuki, on the other hand, has had two Kawasaki models in its lineup. The Twin Peaks 700 (Kawasaki Prairie 700) and its QUV (Kawasaki Mule) will not be available to Suzuki dealers for 2006. This means Suzuki will not have any alliance models in the future.

The alliance is still in effect, but it will not include sharing ATV platforms. Both companies will work with each other and share resources.
wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 06:18:58 PM »

I like how they have thier alliance.  It gives me a lot more options on my bike like the kfx,which i got because i like the orange color more than the yellow or white. I dont like this news. Undecided

05 kx 250f
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com