Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Fox 17 Jinx - Poor Gators  (Read 5566 times)
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: September 29, 2007, 09:18:43 PM »

well, the championship game is in New Orleans this year. but, the Gators would kill em. who does USF play? west viriginia? wow. tough school. and rugters? what the heck? theyre talking like USFs toughest game is gonna be cincinati? what? youre kidding. the same with USC. theyre good but not that good. they play washington. oh no. kentucky would hang with USF. the reason the SEC dont have every team in the top 25 is cause theyre all great teams and they knock each other out. when you play LSU, Auburn, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, and South Carolina you tend to lose a few. it might be cool to see them in the title game but they would have their butts handed to them in a hand basket. unless they played someone other than LSU or Florida. USC would kill em too. OU probably would. i just cant believe that people think thee teams are good. when they play a SEC schedule we can talk about it. til then, shut up. look at last years title game. oh yea OSU is soooo much better. bla bla bla. well, yall were wrong. that SEC speed and toughness was too good for them yankees. and all the other chump conferences around. and thats all i got to say about that.

USF beat Auburn. How did Florida do against Auburn?

You jinxed your own team and there's only one way to reverse it...

Except, I'm not gonna tell you how.

We'll see how big of a Gators fan you are after they lose to Auburn and Kentucky!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

when are we going riding?

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 09:28:30 PM »

yeah whats the score with them haters, i mean gators? 14-0 to AUBURN?!?! i have to agree fox jinxed em bad

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!

http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann
fishfry

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 11:01:57 PM »

Do not pick on the Gators. Thay just got even up the points.

Go Gators

A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 11:16:02 PM »

Lets go

* gators.jpg (5 KB, 160x160 - viewed 258 times.)

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 11:21:45 PM »

Why are is their mascot the tigers and their chant is war eagle?

* eagles.jpg (7.63 KB, 205x250 - viewed 265 times.)

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 11:25:54 PM »

GO AUBURN
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 11:29:02 PM »

well at least it was a good game to watch!!!

Sad

www.SSQSA.net

06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 11:29:25 PM »

So were them Gators now?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?And there going to get WHOOPED next week by lsu lol....
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 11:32:07 PM »

This has been a bad weekend for all the top teams.

You can never tell what is going to happen in a SEC game.

www.SSQSA.net

UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 11:33:09 PM »

Fox 17....you've disgraced your team. How DARE YOU disparage the USF Bulls with such a pejorative diatribe!!! The Gators aren't even in the same league as the Mighty USF Bulls

You better make an offering to your football Gods to avoid being beat by Kentucky.

I hope you know a place to get those hispanic Jesus candles, a goat, and a chicken too, because that's what you're gonna have to sacrafice in your basement to get your football mojo back!

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
ebtrx450r
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2007, 11:36:06 PM »

Well my Bucks won. But I still was cheering for the gators. Kinda sux. But at least the Bulls got em'.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2007, 11:37:20 PM »

Why are is their mascot the tigers and their chant is war eagle?

they are confused people.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2007, 09:28:32 AM »

I'm still with my Gators because I'm not an FSU fan who only comes out when they are winning ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 03:14:46 PM »

Rankings are out...

USF # 6

Gators # 9

Get on the bandwagon now! In 3 or 4 weeks when the rest of the nation is talking about possible bowl match ups between undefeated teams, it will be too late!

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 08:41:00 PM »

i suppose boston college and california are great teams too. we'll see. the Gators are still i contention. we'll see after next week if they have any hope left. im still a Gator and always will be. im there in the low crappy times as well as the great times. you go and keep on cheering for usf or whatever. when they lay real teams week in and week out, we'll talk.

Go Gators!!!
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 06:55:51 AM »

i suppose boston college and california are great teams too. we'll see. the Gators are still i contention. we'll see after next week if they have any hope left. im still a Gator and always will be. im there in the low crappy times as well as the great times. you go and keep on cheering for usf or whatever. when they lay real teams week in and week out, we'll talk.

Go Gators!!!

As a matter of fact, Cal will beat USC this year. Cal and USF will be the only two undefeated teams at the end of the year in Div I A.

Oh, and Urban Meyer called, he said he'd pay for a scholarship for Fox 17 to go to FSU if he would switch allegiances to the Seminoles before the LSU game.

shirah86

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 08:38:02 AM »

the gators o-line is just too young,t-bagg is a good qb though as long as they beat fsu every year i will be content
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 10:55:20 AM »

the gators o-line is just too young,t-bagg is a good qb though as long as they beat fsu every year i will be content
Thats all i want too. Take down FSU.

It was a tough game for the gators, I didnt expect them to be half as good as they are this year, lots of youngins on the team. I am also glad they got a taste of defeat I believe that will help them.

I am real happy for USF, those guys have worked their butts off and are showin their power. Its so nice to have such damn good teams here in florida.

GO GATORS.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com