Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: L-CROSS Sept. 21st-23rd FAMILY EVENT!!  (Read 2509 times)
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: September 13, 2007, 02:52:21 PM »

Grin Grin

Gates open Friday September 21st at 9:00am and NEVER CLOSE until Sunday Sept. 23rd at 5:00pm. This is a Family event everyone is welcome. Adults weekend pass is $30.00 Children 12 and younger are $5.00. SUNDAY ONLY $15.00 for Adults and children 12 and younger are $5.00.
We have had rain so there is plenty of mud to play in, not just in the main mud hole. Live music and dance Saturday night 8:30 . Entertainment by "The TOM JACKSON Band".
Yes, we will have the 20 mile trail ride Saturday morning at 10:30 am. Meet at the double green gates at the North side of the park by the Motorcross Track.
For more information about L-Cross visit our web site at www.l-cross.com

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
neysnumber

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 04:27:04 PM »

on the trail ride is it single riders only? i will be there with my wife and i don't want her to be stuck back at camp. what is the rules on the trail ride? are we able to bring alcohol with us? how about the ride its self. is the trail adventurous or easy riding and how long?
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 06:30:56 PM »

The 20 mile trail ride is very easy riding. Yes, you may ride double and you can bring refreshments with you as well. The trail riders leave the park at 10:30 am and return around 1:30. Some people pack a lunch.

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
neysnumber

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 09:33:23 AM »

sounds like the trail ride should be alot of fun. cant wait to go. i ll be there early friday morning. are we gonna be able to have camp fires? is there any other new additions you have made to the park?
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 11:55:40 AM »

Yes, you can have campfires this weekend. (No sod pallets do to nails). I
don't know how long it has been since you have been to the park. We are always adding things to make it better. This past Spring we added the MX track, we also added the fast trails. (Full safety gear must be worn to ride either one of these). The showers are now warm. We have a new swimming hole by the MX track at the north end of the park. We also added a waterfall at the west end of the main mud hole to cool off in. We will be opening the L-Cross Country Run Course for race events this Fall.

Thanks,
Mark and Patti

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
neysnumber

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 06:21:08 PM »

those are some great and needed improvements. especially the showers and the waterfall. yes it has been a while since i have been there. i cant wait till this weekend. you said the trail ride leaves out at 10:30. is there any chance of a night ride? or another trail ride later in the afternoon?or even a ride on friday? i ve got a group of 8 people coming and only 2 atvs.
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 10:55:14 AM »

Sorry, we tried rides later in the day. They didn't work due to the alcohol intake of the participants. That's why we do them early in the morning and everyone is able to have a fun and safe ride. There are plenty of places to ride in the park besides the main mud hole. We might do a hay ride Friday night after dark. Check with the gate when you come in they will have all of the events posted on the board at the gate.

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
561rincon

dont get stuck. get buried!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 12:54:54 PM »

is there a way to make it more muddy and not wet..... labor day event was all water little mud spots??

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com