Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Croom camping info......  (Read 3122 times)
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: September 16, 2007, 11:51:01 AM »

May finally get to do the camping thing at Croom (got a sitter for the fur baby) is alcohol a no no at night around the fire or what? no biggie, but we are going with our friend who is top salesman for Miller and he needs to keep the stuff at home if so...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 11:57:25 AM by susieblazer » Logged

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
KB

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 12:08:30 PM »

Just keep it on the DL, shouldn't have a problem.

I always have a coller full w/ me.
Were adults, they won't bother you.
And I know your not the type to be throwin can's or bottles in the bushes.
They have trash can's but I would bring my own trash bags so they wouldn't have to pick up a bag of beer bottles or can's.

Have fun, the campground there is nice & shady w/ showers.

I know BoNeS doesn't like O.A.S. at the front gate, but they do have a lot of parts & gear & usually pretty helpful to get you back out on the trails, but I will admit that place has changed since Doc left.
450rcrazy

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 12:09:37 PM »

May finally get to do the camping thing at Croom (got a sitter for the fur baby) is alcohol a no no at night around the fire or what? no biggie, but we are going with our friend who is top salesman for Miller and he needs to keep the stuff at home if so...

No alcohol allowed in the place at all , I know a guy who got kicked out and givin a ticket about a year ago for getting cought with a beer in his cooler. hope this helps.
KB

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 12:18:31 PM »

WOW, I'm glad you replied , I woulda felt bad after givin her the wrong advice.
450rcrazy

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 12:18:51 PM »

Hey KB do you mean Doc as in former drummer for savatage .as in this guy here

* Doc.jpg (98.8 KB, 712x534 - viewed 137 times.)
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 12:25:11 PM »

ty for info............if they wanna drink they can go back to the cabin getaway in nobelton and come back ...lol

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
KB

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 12:25:21 PM »

Hey KB do you mean Doc as in former drummer for savatage .as in this guy here

Hard to tell from the pic. he did have long black hair & a super cool dude.
I did hear he left to go start his own company or somethin, when I asked what happened they didn't tell me too much,

He was a super cool guy, I'm sure OAS is missin some of the business he brought to that place 'cause he was so helpfull.

Didn't know he played w/ Savatage though.

That prob. is him.
450rcrazy

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 12:32:14 PM »

Small world but I knew the guy when he was still with the band .He used to race R/C cars as so did I and we would share some strategies of racing. I never saw him at OAS but ran into him at that bike shop in Blairsville GA last Christmas time , He was the salesman that sold my friend his wifes 400 and my other friend a 250 for his son.Icould not believe I ran into him in the middle of nowhere GA. And yes he is a very cool guy very willing to help.
KB

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 12:47:34 PM »

Crazy, I just seen your sig. & didn't know we lived so close, I'm on Lagoon St. in tampa 33615,

Off hillsborough Ave. about a mile east of Cody's Roadhouse, by the Home Depot, Albertsons, & Dunkin Donut's, On Hillsborough & Memorial.

Wish there was a place for us around here to ride, use to go to the powerlines back in the day behind Oldsmar flea Market, but they patrol back there on horseback nowadays, too many knuckleheads back there actin a fool.
450rcrazy

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 12:52:08 PM »

Pretty much croom is th closest. where just across the Franklin from each other not too far.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 12:54:17 PM »

Even though alcohol isn't allowed a lot of people drink in the camp ground. Just do like KB says and keep in on the DL.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
KB

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 01:17:32 PM »

Pretty much croom is th closest. where just across the Franklin from each other not too far.

I can picture it know, rippin it across the bridge on the way to your house on my quad & end up like the other guy that had the 6 pack
t-shirt on.
that would be cool.
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 02:11:46 PM »

No alcohol allowed in the place at all , I know a guy who got kicked out and givin a ticket about a year ago for getting cought with a beer in his cooler. hope this helps.

Ya that sucked!!!

If you keep it low low key you should be ok but they wont hesitate to write you a ticket with a 72 hour trespass warrent

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com