Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone work for ford?  (Read 10632 times)
qt314nfla

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2007, 03:13:46 PM »

I have been looking for F150's for a week now.  I can't find a single one that I like that's an 04-06.  They have shortened the bed to a 5.5 bed which means no room for a tool box.  This wouldn't be a show stopper.  However, the stock wheels and tires on them look like crap.  None of them including the FX4 sit anywhere near as nice as my dodge.  So the only way I'll go w/ one is if it's lifted w/ the wheel and tire package.

At that point I'm better off to find a diesel that I don't have to do any work to.  I've found several F250, super crew, 4x4, leather, w/ less than 50K miles in the same budget as my F150.  Seems like a no brainer.  Just waiting on the right engine and over all look to land on my doorstep.  I have several ppl looking to see what they can deliver.

Just had a dealer bring me an 04 F250 w/ 40K miles to my office.  Test drove it and wasn't impressed as I have been w/ other diesels.  So I'm still looking.  Should have my truck back by the end of the week w/ a new transmission.  Then the rest of the hunt goes on.  To trade her or sell her?  Good lord willing and the creek don't rise I'll have a truck by the end of the month.  I'm pretty sure someone wants to sell me a truck.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 07:21:36 AM »

Dealers are hurting to sell larger trucks over here on this side.
I say keep that bad old Dodge, what are the odds of it catching fire twice...

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 11:36:57 AM »

Brandon Ford in Brandon on Adamo drive/301. The internet sales manager's name is Jack. He will give you a better price than x plan. I was gonna buy a new 08 f250. He showed me x plan & invoice price. The x plan was $200 more. If you go there I will call him for you. I just bought a new 2007 f250 king Ranch 4x4 FX4 4-door powerstroke diesel from him. With my old 99 f150 as a trade I paid $32,900.00 +ttt. You wont beat their prices anywhere. I drove from Tampa to Daytona & all in between. Save your gas money and go see Jack in the internet sales dept & LMK when you plan on going.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 02:26:36 PM by greenmachine » Logged
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 12:20:43 PM »

I have been looking for F150's for a week now.  I can't find a single one that I like that's an 04-06.  They have shortened the bed to a 5.5 bed which means no room for a tool box.  This wouldn't be a show stopper.  However, the stock wheels and tires on them look like crap.  None of them including the FX4 sit anywhere near as nice as my dodge.  So the only way I'll go w/ one is if it's lifted w/ the wheel and tire package.

At that point I'm better off to find a diesel that I don't have to do any work to.  I've found several F250, super crew, 4x4, leather, w/ less than 50K miles in the same budget as my F150.  Seems like a no brainer.  Just waiting on the right engine and over all look to land on my doorstep.  I have several ppl looking to see what they can deliver.

Just had a dealer bring me an 04 F250 w/ 40K miles to my office.  Test drove it and wasn't impressed as I have been w/ other diesels.  So I'm still looking.  Should have my truck back by the end of the week w/ a new transmission.  Then the rest of the hunt goes on.  To trade her or sell her?  Good lord willing and the creek don't rise I'll have a truck by the end of the month.  I'm pretty sure someone wants to sell me a truck.
There is just somethin about a girl and her truck Roll Eyes

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
stacktester
Supreme Member

Proud of our servicemen and women

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 12:41:43 PM »

I'm looking for an F-250/F-350 as well. I have a 2004 Silverado w/ Duramax/Allison now. It has 141,000 highway miles on it. It's 2wd and a crew cab. LS Package and red in color. I want a 2004-2007 Ford with less than 45k miles on it. My truck is for sale if anyone is interested. It's been maintained well and is still in nice shape. Inside of bed is scratched but that's it. Interior is still nice, no stains or tears in seats. Pretty much driven on the interstate and pulled my toy hauler. I just bought a 5th wheel in May so it will have hitch holes.  Make me an offer.

Donnie

Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend
KB

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2007, 02:08:16 PM »

Brandon Ford in Brandon on Adamo drive/301. The internet sales manager's name is Jack. He will give you a better price than x plan. I was gonna buy a new 08 f250. He showed me x plan & invoice price. The x plan was $200 more. If you go there I will call him for you. I just bought a new 2007 f250 king Ranch FX4 diesel from him. With my old 99 f150 as a trade I paid $32,900.00 +ttt. You wont beat their prices anywhere. I drove from Tampa to Daytona & all in between. Save your gas money and go see Jack in the internet sales dept & LMK when you plan on going.

I've seen there truck's out by the road, already lifted w/ factory warranty & ready to go.
qt314nfla

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2007, 02:37:35 PM »

Brandon Ford in Brandon on Adamo drive/301. The internet sales manager's name is Jack. He will give you a better price than x plan. I was gonna buy a new 08 f250. He showed me x plan & invoice price. The x plan was $200 more. If you go there I will call him for you. I just bought a new 2007 f250 king Ranch 4x4 FX4 4-door powerstroke diesel from him. With my old 99 f150 as a trade I paid $32,900.00 +ttt. You wont beat their prices anywhere. I drove from Tampa to Daytona & all in between. Save your gas money and go see Jack in the internet sales dept & LMK when you plan on going.

I've decided to stay away from new for now.  Been finding a handful of nicer trucks that cost less.  Congrats on your new king ranch though!  I called and some moron on the phone was trying to steal a sale.  He didn't seem to know crap crap about trucks and wouldn't transfer me to who I wanted to talk to.

I forgot how much I hate truck shopping and dealing w/ dealers!  Always trying to sell me what I don't want.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 03:29:17 PM by QT314 » Logged
stacktester
Supreme Member

Proud of our servicemen and women

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2007, 08:26:19 PM »

Would u make up ur mind QT. LOL. I was thinking about buying a slightly used too but I'm afraid of that kind of truck used. The dealer offered me an 08 for arounf 40k. It's an XLT not Lariat but I can add leather for 1,100. Anybody know who would beat this? I want an 08 4x4 diesel crew cab. Ford only.

Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend
qt314nfla

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2007, 09:02:29 PM »

Sorry I had my mind made up but when I went to the dealership all the 07 FX4's they had left over had options that I didn't want and wasn't about to pay for.  They all brought the trucks up to 40+K or so w/ the crappy wheels and tires.  I had no idea that now days a full size truck has been down sized to a mid-size truck and pawned off as full size.  Realized that all the new 1/2 ton trucks are WAY smaller than what I need.

So I had to upgrade.  I've found many f250's w/ gas engines but they lose their value, won't last as long, have as high mileage as the low mileage diesels, and the gas mileage is crappier than what I get in my dodge (12mpg).  So unfortunately, I had to upgrade again and had to up the miles.  So I'm talking closely w/ Chuck about Ford's to determine which one is the right one.  He's sent me several links to viable trucks w/in my price range.  Most of them have been sold already.

I was gonna consider the 6.0 F250 but I've been told by numerous ppl to run from them.  So again I'm back to where I was 2 yrs ago when I bought my dodge.  Wanting an 02-03 F250 Super Crew, short bed, w/ 7.3 litre engine.  Finding out now what mileage is reasonable in my price range and not dissapointed at all.  Give it a few weeks and the right truck is gonna show up on my door step for the right price.  Should have Blue all detailed w/ a new transmission by early next week and she'll be ready to sell. 

Trust me I hate having to change opinions so much.  I asked a few ppl for their thoughts but I didn't hear back from them on what is reasonable to expect.  So I had to do the research on my own w/ the help of a few others that are well trusted.  I hope I've finally got it figured out cause I'm sick of dealing w/ buying a fu@king truck!  I didn't want to buy a truck yet.  I wanted to wait a few more years.
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2007, 09:05:21 PM »

Sorry I had my mind made up but when I went to the dealership all the 07 FX4's they had left over had options that I didn't want and wasn't about to pay for.  They all brought the trucks up to 40+K or so w/ the crappy wheels and tires.  I had no idea that now days a full size truck has been down sized to a mid-size truck and pawned off as full size.  Realized that all the new 1/2 ton trucks are WAY smaller than what I need.

So I had to upgrade.  I've found many f250's w/ gas engines but they lose their value, won't last as long, have as high mileage as the low mileage diesels, and the gas mileage is crappier than what I get in my dodge (12mpg).  So unfortunately, I had to upgrade again and had to up the miles.  So I'm talking closely w/ Chuck about Ford's to determine which one is the right one.  He's sent me several links to viable trucks w/in my price range.  Most of them have been sold already.

I was gonna consider the 6.0 F250 but I've been told by numerous ppl to run from them.  So again I'm back to where I was 2 yrs ago when I bought my dodge.  Wanting an 02-03 F250 Super Crew, short bed, w/ 7.3 litre engine.  Finding out now what mileage is reasonable in my price range and not dissapointed at all.  Give it a few weeks and the right truck is gonna show up on my door step for the right price.  Should have Blue all detailed w/ a new transmission by early next week and she'll be ready to sell. 

Trust me I hate having to change opinions so much.  I asked a few ppl for their thoughts but I didn't hear back from them on what is reasonable to expect.  So I had to do the research on my own w/ the help of a few others that are well trusted.  I hope I've finally got it figured out cause I'm sick of dealing w/ buying a fu@king truck!  I didn't want to buy a truck yet.  I wanted to wait a few more years.

good plan!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com