Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATV Motoplex MOVED!  (Read 5059 times)
GrizzlyGator

« on: September 05, 2007, 07:18:57 AM »

I saw that Da_Mtg_Man moved the ATV Motoplex man he has more power that I thought??? And After all that work!  Grin Grin Grin 
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 07:28:46 AM »

lol... It's freakin rediculous how a few people on here are acting (I'm not naming anyone, but we all know) This crap needs to stop and it looks like it's going to take banning people to make it happen.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 07:38:32 AM »

lol... It's freakin rediculous how a few people on here are acting (I'm not naming anyone, but we all know) This crap needs to stop and it looks like it's going to take banning people to make it happen.

ROTFLMAO Hey you know my post was a joke right!!!?Huh  Kiss Grin I mean it really is a joke !!
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 07:44:17 AM »

i'm banning everyone except me! and then i'm going to talk to myself! oh wait i already do that! stop telling them that. be quiet and let me type! ok ok. Huh Nerd
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 08:46:14 AM »

I can see it. Why cant you ? Laugh

PS   Skit-em Mike ! Wink

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 09:08:25 AM »

I saw that Da_Mtg_Man moved the ATV Motoplex man he has more power that I thought??? And After all that work!  Grin Grin Grin 

LMAO, I hope it was south about 450 miles!!!

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 09:47:53 AM »

It was moved to Broward. Grin

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
TNTaylor
MudMarine

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 10:13:33 AM »

Me too.  I want to go bad but its an all day drive to get there. Drive

2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 10:34:25 AM »

It really is worth the drive. Me and some others are going to trailer it up there in a few weeks, anyone is welcome to throw a bike on and kick in for the gas. Smiley
I will post it up in where to ride when everyone decides on the weekend.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 11:28:52 AM »

It really is worth the drive. Me and some others are going to trailer it up there in a few weeks, anyone is welcome to throw a bike on and kick in for the gas. Smiley

Next event weekend is going to be 28th-30th of September.  Wink
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 01:07:10 PM »

will someone tell me what everyone is so sensitve about?I get the feeling there is a private joke going around that upset some of the moderators,because of all the talk about banning people for saying the wrong thing.Is there a list of acceptable discussion material,or is it just if one of you moderators shows his rearend and we discuss it that is a banning offense?
If I gotta walk on eggshells all the time ,maybe its time to be banned.The moderators can talk to each other.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 01:15:07 PM »

well, Here's my thoughts and only my thoughts, I haven't discussed your post with the mods and don't plan on it.
I think everyone on here is sick of the crap thats going on with a select few. It takes 2 to argue so I'm talking about everyone that has been involved with the calling of names and so forth. Alot of good people have left the site due to all of the negative posts that have been going on lately.
Everyone needs to go back and re-read the rules that we all agreed to when registering here (even me). 

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 01:21:26 PM »

well, Here's my thoughts and only my thoughts, I haven't discussed your post with the mods and don't plan on it.
I think everyone on here is sick of the crap thats going on with a select few. It takes 2 to argue so I'm talking about everyone that has been involved with the calling of names and so forth. Alot of good people have left the site due to all of the negative posts that have been going on lately.
Everyone needs to go back and re-read the rules that we all agreed to when registering here (even me). 

I agree.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 03:11:36 PM »

Next event weekend is going to be 28th-30th of September.  Wink

OK, so where did it get moved to anyway?

sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2007, 10:19:46 PM »

that wasnt an answer to the question.that was a tap dance.   jeese    no wonder the atv rally was such a overwhelming success.  nobody can voice an opinion and say what he thinks without gettin hammered.  nice group. Like I said ages ago ....I will just ride and hopefully some of you buttplugs will not be where I am riding.Its not as complicated as you think.Also a few good people on this site I have found to be real cool and hope to meet out in the mud.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2007, 06:32:42 AM »

that wasnt an answer to the question.that was a tap dance.   jeese    no wonder the atv rally was such a overwhelming success.  nobody can voice an opinion and say what he thinks without gettin hammered

Liquid courage works every time!

nice group. Like I said ages ago ....I will just ride and hopefully some of you buttplugs will not be where I am riding.Its not as complicated as you think.Also a few good people on this site I have found to be real cool and hope to meet out in the mud.

Of course they are cool, they are ATV riders.

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2007, 06:39:19 AM »

that wasnt an answer to the question.that was a tap dance.   jeese    no wonder the atv rally was such a overwhelming success.  nobody can voice an opinion and say what he thinks without gettin hammered.  nice group. Like I said ages ago ....I will just ride and hopefully some of you buttplugs will not be where I am riding.Its not as complicated as you think.Also a few good people on this site I have found to be real cool and hope to meet out in the mud.

Not a tapdance at all, It was straight and to the point, It's not my problem that it didn't register.
watch the name calling. Thats exactly what I was talking about when saying that EVERYONE should go back and re-read the rules.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2007, 07:19:45 AM »

Voicing an opinion I agree with but......a third grade level of name calling  Roll Eyes (or any for that matter) is.....Uncalled for! Childish! Bannable! Not needed on this forum!! It's degradading to this forum!!
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2007, 10:35:04 PM »

No Doubt....Paul you should have checked with me before spending all that cash and putting all the effort to build a place we could all ride without being hassled ... to make sure I could make it there ;)lol
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2007, 05:28:44 AM »

you guys are funny.you are taking yourselves wayyyyy to serious.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com