Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's get the ball rolling on the BBC  (Read 5273 times)
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 04, 2007, 09:17:58 PM »

BAN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN, let's get this thing going before he brings down the whole site.  Sometimes enough is enough ,  Welcome! Bounty and good riddance
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 09:22:05 PM »

1 vote from me. You should add a poll.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 09:26:19 PM »

Deal  Smash Welcome!

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
exrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 09:27:00 PM »

How many votes do we get? I will vote ban him, once for every personality he has.
That should be enough right there.

2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 10:04:21 PM »

I vote bounty off
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 10:47:06 PM »

I think you should vote me off too. All I did was try to help someone out. Sure I looked like a bad guy, but sometimes that is what it takes to get a point across. What you guys wanted to ban me for last night is the same thing i was arguinfg in your favor tonight. You cannot put your intentions in a lawsuit on a public forum, before the actual park is built. I was trying to help him not commit a federal crime. With a 20 year prison sentence. The thing is you do not have to do the actual crime, it is the intent of a lawsuit and then if you started the lawsuit, that can be a problem. Look up extortion.  Too bad the thread was taken down.
Here is extortion.

In the United States, extortion may also be committed as a federal crime across a computer system, phone, by mail or in using any instrument of "interstate commerce". Extortion requires that the individual sent the message "willingly" and "knowingly" as elements of the crime. The message only has to be sent (but does not have to reach the intended recipient) to commit the crime of extortion.

The actual obtainment of money or property is not required to commit the offense. Making a threat of or a lawsuit which refers to a requirement of a payment of money or property to institute future lawsuits is sufficient to commit the offense. The simple four words "pay up or else" are sufficient to constitute the crime of extortion. An extortionate threat made to another in jest is still the crime of extortion

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 10:47:51 PM »

1 vote from me. You should add a poll.

Good idea, how do you do it?
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 10:48:58 PM »

I think you should vote me off too. All I did was try to help someone out. Sure I looked like a bad guy, but sometimes that is what it takes to get a point across. What you guys wanted to ban me for last night is the same thing i was arguinfg in your favor tonight. You cannot put your intentions in a lawsuit on a public forum, before the actual park is built. I was trying to help him not commit a federal crime. With a 20 year prison sentence. The thing is you do not have to do the actual crime, it is the intent of a lawsuit and then if you started the lawsuit, that can be a problem. Look up extortion.  Too bad the thread was taken down.
Here is extortion.

In the United States, extortion may also be committed as a federal crime across a computer system, phone, by mail or in using any instrument of "interstate commerce". Extortion requires that the individual sent the message "willingly" and "knowingly" as elements of the crime. The message only has to be sent (but does not have to reach the intended recipient) to commit the crime of extortion.

The actual obtainment of money or property is not required to commit the offense. Making a threat of or a lawsuit which refers to a requirement of a payment of money or property to institute future lawsuits is sufficient to commit the offense. The simple four words "pay up or else" are sufficient to constitute the crime of extortion. An extortionate threat made to another in jest is still the crime of extortion

LMAO!!!
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 07:12:45 AM »

This is a free country and if I'm not mistaken a forum and discussion board that unless is abused is open to ALL.....(let's don't start a precedent here), that being said we /you / ATV Florida doesn't have to ban anyone! Just don't reply or give any credence to that particular person or post to which there is a problem. I would guarantee with lack of acknowledgment OR participation the aforementioned problem  Roll Eyes in the original post to this thread would merely disappear!  Grin   
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 07:14:55 AM »

oh yeah! 1 more thing "this is a bump for my 200TH"  Yup! Toast Yup! sorry  Roll Eyes
KB

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 07:20:03 AM »

oh yeah! 1 more thing "this is a bump for my 200TH"  Yup! Toast Yup! sorry  Roll Eyes

Congrats on your 200th,
 I gotta agree w/ you.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 08:30:35 PM »

This is a free country and if I'm not mistaken a forum and discussion board that unless is abused is open to ALL.....(let's don't start a precedent here), that being said we /you / ATV Florida doesn't have to ban anyone! Just don't reply or give any credence to that particular person or post to which there is a problem. I would guarantee with lack of acknowledgment OR participation the aforementioned problem  Roll Eyes in the original post to this thread would merely disappear!  Grin  

Your right it is a free country but this is a private forum, the moderators can ban any one they want.  I don't like the idea of banning people either but sometimes you have to do it for the good of the forum.  And yes we all could just not respond but when the offender comes on and spews his venom whether we respond or not people will read it, and he still gets his message out.  I can't even pretend to tell you how many times he has come on this board and stirred up trouble and yes sometimes on multiple names.  Ban the sap and we will all be better off
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 09:14:23 PM »

Your right it is a free country but this is a private forum, the moderators can ban any one they want.  I don't like the idea of banning people either but sometimes you have to do it for the good of the forum.  And yes we all could just not respond but when the offender comes on and spews his venom whether we respond or not people will read it, and he still gets his message out.  I can't even pretend to tell you how many times he has come on this board and stirred up trouble and yes sometimes on multiple names.  Ban the sap and we will all be better off
This is coming from the guy the started the thread (does god really exist). Lips Sealed

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 09:42:27 PM »

Gotta go with Gator here.  It's an OPEN DISCUSSION FORUM!!  As long as the basic rules are not broken, it's all fair game.  If you don't like the poster or the subject, don't respond.  It's that simple.  Banning people just because you don't like what they have to say is a bad, not to mention immature, precedent. Censorship by the forum members would have the greatest effect.  Just act like s/he (or they in one particular instance) isn't there.  Simple, huh?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 07:01:44 AM by digginfool » Logged

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2007, 10:14:28 PM »

Gotta go with Fox here.  It's an OPEN DISCUSSION FORUM!!  As long as the basic rules are not broken, it's all fair game.  If you don't like the poster or the subject, don't respond.  It's that simple.  Banning people just because you don't like what they have to say is a bad, not to mention immature, precedent. Censorship by the forum members would have the greatest effect.  Just act like s/he (or they in one particular instance) isn't there.  Simple, huh?
Agree!!!  Grin

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007, 10:21:56 PM »

We couldn't have said it any better.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 10:59:27 PM »

Want did he do that so inappropriate?

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 11:45:50 PM »

Does God exist was a great thread.  I did not start it to make enuendo about other people or false accusations or question any ones integrity I simply asked a question "Does God Exist".  Thank you for remembering me though, that was one of my better threads.
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2007, 06:59:32 AM »

This is coming from the guy the started the thread (does god really exist). Lips Sealed

That one brings back memories!   Huh

We couldn't have said it any better.

Does that comment suggest that I might be up for a  promotion to MODERATORSHIP !! Grin

Does God exist was a great thread.  I did not start it to make enuendo about other people or false accusations or question any ones integrity I simply asked a question "Does God Exist".  Thank you for remembering me though, that was one of my better threads.

I hear he has multiple names on here so maybe the question we should be asking ourselves is "DOES BOUNTY EXIST"  Kiss
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2007, 07:07:33 AM »

Gotta go with Fox here.  It's an OPEN DISCUSSION FORUM!!  As long as the basic rules are not broken, it's all fair game.  If you don't like the poster or the subject, don't respond.  It's that simple.  Banning people just because you don't like what they have to say is a bad, not to mention immature, precedent. Censorship by the forum members would have the greatest effect.  Just act like s/he (or they in one particular instance) isn't there.  Simple, huh?

I agree with this 100%, but this is a private forum, not a democracy so the owner and management certainly have the right to run it in any manner they desire.

Bounty came here and attacked Paul_S and his motoplex because he couldn't handle the rules over at Pauls. He used my site for it while I was away, but Bounty has been dealt with and has vowed to never return to any of these places, so the BBC and this thread should be irrelevant now. Wink Your welcome. Haha

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2007, 08:45:09 AM »

Bounty came here and attacked Paul_S and his motoplex because he couldn't handle the rules over at Pauls. He used my site for it while I was away, but Bounty has been dealt with and has vowed to never return to any of these places, so the BBC and this thread should be irrelevant now. Wink Your welcome. Haha

[/quote]Thank you. Grin

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com