Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got lots of MUD and Water ??????  (Read 11503 times)
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2007, 12:49:09 PM »

Paul Is that place friendly for built banshee?
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2007, 12:57:36 PM »

Normally yes, we have an mx track, a few miles of technical one way trails (we actually have about 8 miles cut in, but only a couple of miles open), a few miles of 2 way trails and an awesome 4-5 mile extended boundary trail.  Normally the whole boundary trail is accessible for sport and utes, yesterday it got flooded by some torrential rain Saturday and you would not have been able to go around that trail. It was an awesome ute trail though  Shocked.

A lot of this at the moment is trial and error. As we see where the water sits, we will make sure there is always sport quad access.  Wink 

We deliberately chose a piece of property that had wet and dry areas, but it's going to take a while until we see what gets and stays wet and what gets and stays dry.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2007, 01:18:10 PM »

Quote from: r6realtor on August 12, 2007, 10:55:02 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 09, 2007, 09:54:58 PM
Quote from: yfz122 on August 09, 2007, 09:46:31 PM
I sure do wish you guys were closer. Hopefully next month.

We are planning on building replicas of this park throughout the state. This first one is a test to iron out the problems and see the pitfalls we will face. We can wait around and see what the state is going to do to help us (we all know the answer to that) or built our own facilities and sue them for our money back.

That's the plan  Wink
450rcrazy

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2007, 01:19:12 PM »

We are planning on building replicas of this park throughout the state. This first one is a test to iron out the problems and see the pitfalls we will face. We can wait around and see what the state is going to do to help us (we all know the answer to that) or built our own facilities and sue them for our money back.

And by sue the state he means sue so they have to return all the money to whom it was collected from .
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2007, 03:58:36 PM »

And by sue the state he means sue so they have to return all the money to whom it was collected from .

Whose pocket is the money going to go into? Yours Crazy? Mine--I paid into it too.

So Paul are you saying pay up or else, I will sue? Is that the plan?

I have no idea what you are talking about?

We started talking about riding and you messed that up, you went away and we started talking about riding again and presto you are back messing it up again.

Why you so worried about what other people are doing?

If you have some legitimate questions you want to know, e-mail me and if I think it's any of your business I will answer, if I don't I won't.

I built a nice park for people to come out and enjoy on their atv's, I am thinking about building some additional ones, so people further south can enjoy them too, if thats not enough for you....too bad.  I have no idea why you feel the need to try and mess this up for people.

If you have a better way to create riding areas, I strongly encourage you to do so. No arguments here.
Able

« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2007, 04:20:00 PM »

OK I admit it, I did it. I vandalized the crapper at Motoplex. I also kidnapped, killed, dismembered, and disposed of Jimmy Hoffa, I killed Kennedy.....both of them, and had post mortem intercourse with Marilyn Monroe  Embarrassed
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2007, 04:24:41 PM »

Answer the Question. Do you want the state to pay up or else you will sue to get your money back? It is a simple question. You are the one who said you would sue the state.
I answered yours last night. Let me refresh your memory again.

Why you so worried about what other people are doing?

If you have some legitimate questions you want to know, e-mail me and if I think it's any of your business I will answer, if I don't I won't.

Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2007, 04:36:47 PM »

Dude you are giving me (and everyone else I suspect) a headache.  Shocked

Hope you are having fun, this thread went downhill for the rest of us as soon as you hijacked it.  Huh

Why on earth would I answer anything you ask?  So you can twist and distort it.  Come on, live your own life don't worry about mine.  Come out to the Motoplex and ride, you would have a great time and maybe become a much happier guy. I will get someone to load your atv on your trailer in Ocala and we will unload it here for you at the plex.

I will even pay the $10 entry fee.  If you like to ride, you will have a blast. Check this thread for some pictures of what your missing, by sitting grumbling away on the computer:

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,27326.0.html
Able

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2007, 04:38:35 PM »

I think I'm gonna sue my Mon  Evil She gave birth to me and genetics caused me to be so well endowed that it scares women !  Shocked

$10 bucks is a steal for riding a place like Motoplex. When I go to a track it costs min of $20 per day and there's more at Motoplex than just a mx track. Lets all go to Motoplex and stop arguing! I'll bring plenty of beer Wink
Able

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2007, 04:43:22 PM »

Yes, I plan on suing my Mom. Dang the curse of this large tool  Wink 
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2007, 04:44:21 PM »

This is not a hard question at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All it takes is a yes or no answer.

Answer the Question. Do you want the state to pay up or else you will sue to get your money back? It is a simple question. You are the one who said you would sue the state.

You have problems man seriously just let it die already....
Able

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2007, 04:52:58 PM »

I know I shouldn't do this but here it goes anyway......

I don't see the issue. So what if there's a lawsuit or not. What does it matter ? If I could go out buy 200+ acres, put in the time, money, and work to make it a great place to ride like Motoplex, open it to the public and let them enjoy it for a nominal fee of $10 per day then get my money back I would. I don't see it happening, but I would. What's the issue ? That it costs to ride Motoplex ? I still don't see the big problem. please explain so we're on the same page.
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2007, 04:54:33 PM »

Im not against you and I dont wanna get into this but why dont you solve it through PMs instead of messing up someone elses thread?
Prairie Master

internationaloffroad.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2007, 04:54:49 PM »

Let him answer the question Paul is a big boy. Yes or No. This is what he said no one else but him.

Hell Ya I would love to put a class action law suit to the state to get everyones monies back, I've paid a lot of money between registrations and taxes on my machines trucks and toyhauler. 

Bounty you really must have no life, why don't you go out and ride, ride ,ride, and ride and get all that anger out on a trail somewhere. We are all a bunch a guys trying to enjoy the sport. If paul made a motoplex good for him stop giving him so much flak (its called free enterprise) you can do it to pick up the paper find some land and build one. 

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife
Able

« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2007, 04:57:04 PM »

Im not against you and I dont wanna get into this but why dont you solve it through PMs instead of messing up someone elses thread?

good point. I'm done  Cool Guess I'll have to find out elsewhere.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2007, 08:15:30 PM »

Take this crap back to the other site. I don't want to see any more about it.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Able

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2007, 08:29:19 PM »

home of the drama right here  Wink
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2007, 09:17:37 PM »

Yeah, Thanks to you guys.  Wink

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Able

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2007, 09:19:59 PM »

good point. I'm done  Cool Guess I'll have to find out elsewhere.

you'll notice my last post before yours on this thread
KB

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2007, 09:34:08 PM »

You can make it, no problem, you don't even need any lights at night, people there are so nice they'll help guide you thru w/ there lights for you.

J/K,
I'm glad I went when i did 'cause Paul said it's a little deeper now Grin
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com