Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got lots of MUD and Water ??????  (Read 11519 times)
Prairie Master

internationaloffroad.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: September 02, 2007, 06:08:06 PM »

To Everyone who cry about only riding on sand trails in Florida you really need to check out the ATV Motoplex Paul has made, It has a little bit of everything, with a lot of challenging courses cudo's to Paul for providing a great place to ride, my father in law and I had a great time.  Grin Grin   

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 06:19:58 PM »

Hey Prairie did ya'll go today?
snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

when are we going riding?

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 06:24:59 PM »

where are all these sand trails at? i want some!!

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!

http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann
Chris505

JUST ADD DIRT!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 06:31:24 PM »

Can i get some info/directions to this park

05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes
Prairie Master

internationaloffroad.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 07:34:06 PM »

Hey Prairie did ya'll go today?

Yeah the bossman and I went ... We had a blast till his hip started to hurt.  Angry The Prairie turned into an amphibious vehicle today Lots and Lots of fun.

Directions from the Jax area : I-10 West to exit 258 turn left drive 5 miles make right on tower road .

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 07:41:30 PM »

Prairie Master, it was nice meeting you and your father in law.

Thanks for winching me out  Grin

Can i get some info/directions to this park

www.floridaatvmotoplex.com
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 10:59:21 PM »

I hope none of you will be accused of vandalizing his property. It is not a good feeling. I have said over and over I have never been to your motoplex Paul. All I asked was a retraction from your site and you banned me. Why is that? I have not printed a word on your site in weeks. But whoever said it and I do know who said it, you did not ban him. Then you say On this very site, an all out lie that I was Deschet. I do not know who or where he lives, but he is not in my house. Now I am threatened to be sued for the truth. By the way keep my wife out of this.

http://davie.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=152

Deschet, Bounty or Fishtails or whatever you are calling yourself this particular minute, nobody accused you of vandalizing anything. JackL wrote the graffitti in there, he took a picture of it and even made a post about it.

I banned you because I don't want your drama on my site. Now you have to start it here...amazing.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 11:27:14 PM »

What did I say there Paul? Tell everyone here. Do not try to cover your site with more and more lies. Come on Paul, I want you to post it. Just one thing---just one word--just one comma. You have nothing, but lies and more lies. Keep the lies coming and leave my wife out of this.   

We have had 6 or 7 months of your drama and I/we are sick of it. Now you are starting it here, why hijack these threads. Let it drop and save some dignity.
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 11:35:02 PM »

Bounty, he banned me too and my life is just fine without floridaatv.  Grow some dangly things and move on.  You'll survive just fine.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 11:46:10 PM »

You are a liar again, what did I say yesterday?  Keep the lies coming. What did I write that was a lie. You can print lies and more lies. Like I said what did I say yesterday to get me banned--One word just one word. Come on OH great one--Just one word I wrote yesterday. As big a liar as you are you will come up with more.

You cannot hide the fact of all your lies, that have been told today. And leave my wife out of this.

I said your wife was nice, it's you that I think is strange, post up the pm if you want, although I am sure everyone is bored by now. I am.

OK, Bounty let's humor you, who accused you of vandalising the crapper, me or someone on FloridaAtv? What did i or them say. If it was not me, who was it.
450rcrazy

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 11:55:51 PM »

That is my dream to do that Paul--I do not know if I can physically by myself. I do hope I can have a place for people to ride and have a good time for free. I have talked to several people to try and do this. These people have worked hard for the association and tried to get our voice heard. I wish I could give them one thing before I die. And that will be a atv park they truly deserve.

You are a liar again, what did I say yesterday?  Keep the lies coming. What did I write that was a lie. You can print lies and more lies. Like I said what did I say yesterday to get me banned--One word just one word. Come on OH great one--Just one word I wrote yesterday. As big a liar as you are you will come up with more.

You cannot hide the fact of all your lies, that have been told today. And leave my wife out of this.

I said your wife was nice, it's you that I think is strange, post up the pm if you want, although I am sure everyone is bored by now. I am.

OK, Bounty let's humor you, who accused you of vandalising the crapper, me or someone on FloridaAtv? What did i or them say. If it was not me, who was it.

I need you to answer the question Bounty!
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 11:57:07 PM »

That is my dream to do that Paul--I do not know if I can physically by myself. I do hope I can have a place for people to ride and have a good time for free. I have talked to several people to try and do this. These people have worked hard for the association and tried to get our voice heard. I wish I could give them one thing before I die. And that will be a atv park they truly deserve.

I hope you do that, and that's nice, but let's get back to your accusations.
450rcrazy

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 12:00:09 AM »

Answer the question Bounty . If what you say is true answer it I need to know.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 12:03:31 AM »

Man you know that is dumb, this is a big promotion stunt for your site. I am going to bed. Hope you recruted some new members at our expense, I feel you will have lost more than you have gained but...
450rcrazy

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 12:06:45 AM »

gtnwood said hey is that bounty in there.

* hereyougo.jpg (98.92 KB, 768x576 - viewed 194 times.)
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 12:12:56 AM »

He knows, but that does not have enough drama, does it.

Also if GtnWood said it what has that got to do with me. Bounty do you think that I base my opinion on Mr Bones on what YOU post on his site. Sorry for using you in my analogy Mr Bones  Shocked
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 12:14:45 AM by Paul_S » Logged
450rcrazy

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 12:15:06 AM »

He knows, but that does not have enough drama, does it.

Also if GtnWood said it what has that got to do with me. Bounty do you think that I base my opinion on Mr Bones on what YOU post on his site. Sorry Mr Bones  Shocked

Good Point
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 12:23:34 AM »

I do not care about that site

Sure.  Wink
450rcrazy

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 12:27:21 AM »

The truth has to be told.

so tell it You have a perfect oppertunity now.
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2007, 10:00:47 AM »

After wasting the last 15 minutes reading your posts here and on JackL's site, dude, all I can say is you are whacked.  Have you ever heard of Multiple Personality Disorder?   Shocked

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 12:28:12 PM »

Reading those posts between yourself on JackL's forum brought Gollum to mind; "Yes my Precious... the fat little Hobbit HATES us... yes, Precious, we will KILL the fat little Hobbit."  You are too much, dude.

Damn, Bounty!  You went and ruined my post by deleting yours.  It's nowhere near as funny now. 
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 01:02:53 PM by digginfool » Logged

Prairie Master

internationaloffroad.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2007, 12:40:57 PM »

Did I mention I had a blast riding yesterday ...  Grin

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box